PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to still get the human face?

Facepook
05-03-2013, 10:39 PM
Well I always wanted the human face, but back during humania I didnt have plat, which led to a slow and long journey to level 71, but once I got to 71 the new cap was 3 days away. So I tried doing the elite boss, but I always got booted because I never had elixir, and it was pretty impossible to do alone, I even tried asking for help a few times with no response. Well now I am a huge platinum buyer now, I have my monarch helm and wanted to know if Sts would be able to to give me a human face on my bear? I really loved the way it looked, and really hoping I'd be able to get it, what do you guys think?

Jcyee
05-03-2013, 11:13 PM
I doubt it. The faces were discontinued along with the 71 elite dungeon. I'd be surpirsed if they granted it to you.

wammm
05-04-2013, 12:17 AM
To tell ya the truth those faces aren't discontinued NOT UNLESS the devs fix the "continue-dungeon" glitch I made before thought by LwMark, I have a friend that still has the access to the dungeon, but too bad he haven't got on for a couple of months already :( so sad yo.

Extreme
05-04-2013, 01:30 AM
I send a mail to support about recovering my human face.. well i think u know what the answer is..

Ape
05-04-2013, 04:20 AM
To tell ya the truth those faces aren't discontinued NOT UNLESS the devs fix the "continue-dungeon" glitch I made before thought by LwMark, I have a friend that still has the access to the dungeon, but too bad he haven't got on for a couple of months already :( so sad yo.

Wait, are you telling me I still can get that face?

ThePvpTwink
05-04-2013, 04:20 AM
Unlikely.

NotYoCookiez
05-04-2013, 09:13 AM
Wait, are you telling me I still can get that face?

Nope he's lying. Even if you do manage to do what he says you could get banned for exploiting/murder.

Ape
05-11-2013, 07:12 AM
Nope he's lying. Even if you do manage to do what he says you could get banned for exploiting/murder.

I did some digging and yes it's possible though the people who can do this are often quited or never online.

Oskitopee
05-11-2013, 05:47 PM
Only the people who have the continue glitch will be able to help you get a human's face.

Otherwise it is impossible because it was discontinued.

angeldawn
05-11-2013, 07:51 PM

This is not true. Please do not misinform the public! Use facts not opinions.

It is not bannable and is allowed. I have screen shots from a Dev telling me that access and running a removed map is allowed because I have access to it and to have fun.

Zeus
05-11-2013, 07:54 PM
This is not true. Please do not misinform the public! Use facts not opinions.

It is not bannable and is allowed. I have screen shots from a Dev telling me that access and running a removed map is allowed because I have access to it and to have fun.

Angel, thank you! You're my savior!

Just letting you know, btw, you have just opened yourself up to a tidal wave of PMs saying, "OMG, Kan u pls help me get humania face plawx?"

angeldawn
05-11-2013, 07:58 PM
Angel, thank you! You're my savior!

Just letting you know, btw, you have just opened yourself up to a tidal wave of PMs saying, "OMG, Kan u pls help me get humania face plawx?"

I never said I still have access. I just said don't misinform ppl.

Facepook
05-11-2013, 08:54 PM
So if anyone does have access to it and can help me out ,that'll be cool I have a spare 50k if anyone that can do it can help me out, thanks:)

LwMark
05-11-2013, 11:59 PM
Hahahahaha