PDA

View Full Version : looting

goosie84
04-28-2010, 04:30 AM
i have looted 3 purple bone staffs but i just cant get the purple bone armour.
anyone knows where do i get to loot the purple bone armour?
:confused:

Splurd
04-28-2010, 04:35 AM
You'll find the bone armours in the "Kings' Forest," in the "Magic Castle" and in the "Mega Maze" dungeons.

Royce
04-28-2010, 09:03 AM
3 staves!?!?
I've been trying to get 1 forever. Tones of robes, plate, tunics, axes, etc. But no frickin staff. I'm sooo jealous. Need to hit the maze now :)

LordRaid
04-28-2010, 09:24 AM
Trade for them once the feature comes out?

Beside that, there's no alternative save grinding. I recommend Maze.

SlipperyJim
04-28-2010, 09:47 AM
i have looted 3 purple bone staffs but i just cant get the purple bone armour.
anyone knows where do i get to loot the purple bone armour?
:confused:
Weird, huh? I'm drowning in Dreamer's Bone Cloth (the pink bone armour), but I only found one Dreamer's Bone Staff. Random loot drops are so random....

Anyway, my advice is to wait for v1.1 and trade. Or keep grinding if you'd rather do that. As far as I know, the bone weapons drop in the same places as the bone armours.

Violentsaint
04-28-2010, 06:15 PM
i found dreamers bone staff 5 minutes into kings forest, and dreamers bone cloth 1 minute into magic castle. and these pink drops are meant to be 'rare'

im wearing a wizards rainbow robe atm, its cost me over 9000 gold at the store but atleast i dont look like every other lvl 30 in bone armour.

to be honest im the only person ive seen in rainbow robes.

Demarrer
04-28-2010, 06:33 PM
i found dreamers bone staff 5 minutes into kings forest, and dreamers bone cloth 1 minute into magic castle. and these pink drops are meant to be 'rare'

im wearing a wizards rainbow robe atm, its cost me over 9000 gold at the store but atleast i dont look like every other lvl 30 in bone armour.

The sheer lack of individuality really hurts the games "MMO" feel.

Zeya
04-28-2010, 06:43 PM

That's because...well...it has a rainbow on it. (Also the cost of it and the impending level increase anyway.)

Orange_Revenge
04-28-2010, 07:14 PM
I found a bone cloth of the owl in the dorkwood fortress. I hate how the give me stuff for when I get to level 27 instead of 12.

Splurd
04-28-2010, 08:08 PM

Its turning into maplestory in terms of items and skills and stats. =x

PvP
04-28-2010, 08:24 PM
Weird, huh? I'm drowning in Dreamer's Bone Cloth (the pink bone armour), but I only found one Dreamer's Bone Staff. Random loot drops are so random....

Anyway, my advice is to wait for v1.1 and trade. Or keep grinding if you'd rather do that. As far as I know, the bone weapons drop in the same places as the bone armours.

Argh. Its funny, I've found just about every item for all the characters, except the one I need the most. I need the sniper bow/finesse. I could probably get 2 or 3 full sets of warrior and mage outfits, and everything but the most important part of the archer's outfit. Oh well, who am I to complain?

Noname
04-28-2010, 08:27 PM

That's an opinion.

Demarrer
04-28-2010, 09:24 PM
That's an opinion.

Do you really wan't everyone running around wearing the same armor?

Noname
04-28-2010, 09:45 PM
Do you really wan't everyone running around wearing the same armor?

Oh.. Sorry... Didn't understand what you meant.