PDA

View Full Version : PvP Suggestions!

Reunegade
05-04-2013, 04:21 PM
I know these kinds of threads are supposed to be in the suggestions place, but this thread is mainly for PvP. These ideas have not been copied from anyone (at least I don't think they have), they are fresh from my smelly brain.

Suggestion 1: Maze of Corridors
So, the layout of this map is just basically a tiny tombs place, but instead of walls, you have a bunch of doors. This is a one-man-for-themselves style game, and it can fit 4 people. To open a door, you have to press a switch. The same time the door opens, another door closes. To win the game, you have to get 4 flags (your own flag, and your 3 opp

Suggestion 2: Ring Collector
The objective of this is to get the most rings as possible. To get rings, you have to kill players. For each ring you get, you will have a 5 second whatever boost. There can be different versions of this game in different maps and different sizes. You win the game by killing 10 people.

Suggestion 3: Tournament
This style of PvP matches you with a person of the same class and the same level and you fight them. If you beat them, you advance to round 2. If you defeat 4 people in a row, you get a 10k gold prize or something. If there are no people at your level, you will fight someone 3 levels higher or lower.

Suggestion 4: Forest Map
This is a map, unlike forest fight, that has a BUNCH of trees.

Suggestion 5: NPC Tournament
This is just like a regular tournament, but you fight NPCs that are similar to your level. The NPCs you fight will be different everytime.

I will add more once I come up with more.

Promagin
05-04-2013, 04:27 PM
I like the ring idea.

Caiahar
05-04-2013, 04:37 PM
+1 for NPC tourney. Add that you can set the difficulty of the NPC, level 10 is highest.
Difficulty under lvl 6 will not count towards KDR :P

Phoenixking
05-04-2013, 05:29 PM
A massive battlefield with interactives and the way to win is to kill all the enemies, the winning team will have get XP and gold, this could be an alternative to leveling up. Needs to be a full 5v5

Deathofan
05-04-2013, 06:37 PM
I would love a map with a bunch of trees (a tree for each 6 meters from each other or so) and with a foggy enviroment.

Caiahar
05-04-2013, 06:56 PM
I would love a map with a bunch of trees (a tree for each 6 meters from each other or so) and with a foggy enviroment.

Um..wouldn't there be more......tree huggers?

Reunegade
05-04-2013, 07:13 PM
Lawl, that's the whole point.

Caiahar
05-04-2013, 07:18 PM
Lawl, that's the whole point.
Now that you said it that way, its funny!

Deathofan
05-04-2013, 10:31 PM
You have no idea how much this actually made me laught, thanks.

Kixxler
05-04-2013, 11:06 PM
I don't like any of these ideas, no offense

Reunegade
05-05-2013, 07:19 AM
I don't like any of these ideas, no offense

It's fine, people may disagree

Sus
05-05-2013, 03:10 PM
We already have a map like that forest map dewd.

Reunegade
05-05-2013, 04:11 PM
Forest map as in filled with trees.

Caiahar
05-05-2013, 04:34 PM
Forest map as in filled with trees.
Filled. REALLY FILLED.

Zeus
05-05-2013, 04:42 PM
They should make allow all PvE maps to have a PvP mode in them.

Now, that would be epic. Imagine trying to fight off NPCs and other players!

I can imagine that it would be relatively simple to add. Plus, if they made them platinum purchasable, they'd making a killing off of them.

Deathofan
05-05-2013, 04:49 PM
They should make allow all PvE maps to have a PvP mode in them.

Now, that would be epic. Imagine trying to fight off NPCs and other players!

I can imagine that it would be relatively simple to add. Plus, if they made them platinum purchasable, they'd making a killing off of them.

How intense would a 5v5 FFA game be in Mega Maze filled with a bunch of orbs lol. Anyways that's a really good idea.

Reunegade
05-05-2013, 04:51 PM
How intense would a 5v5 FFA game be in Mega Maze filled with a bunch of orbs lol. Anyways that's a really good idea.

Don't get Xaxis angry :)

Cheenivie
05-06-2013, 05:08 PM
Idk about the tree map there would be even more wannabe zone's:/