PDA

View Full Version : Level 75-76 Rockwall Forts Tournament 3 vs. 3

Reunegade
05-04-2013, 04:46 PM
I am hosting an end game tournament!

Tournament Rules
1. Each team must have 3 people and 1 sub (optional). Each person on the team must have crafted BSM sets.
2. These fights MUST be done in Rockwall Forts.
3. FFA will start everybody in the zone says "go".
4. The classes CAN have mixed specs., but they must ONLY wear their class-specific gear. (birds can only wear swift set, bears can only wear savage set, mage can only wear fiery set, fox can only wear swift set, and rhino can only wear savage set.)
5. Any sign of hacking, glitching, botting will result in the team being DISQUALIFIED. If a person leaves your game and is on your team, the person who left on your team is disqualified.
6. The game must be LOCKED at all times.
7. To join the tournament, post your team captain, the 2 other people, and the sub (optional).
8. There will be 16 teams of 3 people each.

Prize:
bragging rights. Accepting donations!!!

Bracket:

Team Name:
Captain:
Members:
Sub:

Team Name:
Captain:
Members:
Sub:

Team Name:
Captain:
Members:
Sub:

Team Name:
Captain:
Members:
Sub:

Team Name:
Captain:
Members:
Sub:

Team Name:
Captain:
Members:
Sub:

Team Name:
Captain:
Members:
Sub:

Team Name:
Captain:
Members:
Sub:

Team Name:
Captain:
Members:
Sub:

Team Name:
Captain:
Members:
Sub:

Team Name:
Captain:
Members:
Sub:

Team Name:
Captain:
Members:
Sub:

Team Name:
Captain:
Members:
Sub:

Team Name:
Captain:
Members:
Sub:

Team Name:
Captain:
Members:
Sub:

Team Name:
Captain:
Members:
Sub:

I will try to contact STS to see if they are willing to donate anything to the winners.

Zeus
05-04-2013, 05:02 PM
Hey, Reun,

First off, I commend your effort, but I am about to bring you some bad news. :/

1. 3v3 tournaments never succeed because the amount of coordination between teammates and opposing teams is immense. Even back in the 56 cap, such tournaments were extremely difficult to pull off. These days, the hardcore are not as present so there simply wouldn't be enough dedicated teams.

2. Let the first CTF 2v2 Rockwall Forts Tournament finish. I hear they're schedule to end around Christmas of 2013! ;)

Cheenivie
05-06-2013, 05:40 PM
Yea maybe a 2v2 would be better cause im pretty sure it will end up like the past tourney it will take months:P u put in a good effort tho

D-:
05-06-2013, 11:12 PM
Bes tourney host

Ubernewber
05-08-2013, 10:36 AM
Lol

Itoopeo
05-08-2013, 11:22 AM
Lol

Reunegade
01-15-2014, 05:06 PM
Hey, Reun,

First off, I commend your effort, but I am about to bring you some bad news. :/

1. 3v3 tournaments never succeed because the amount of coordination between teammates and opposing teams is immense. Even back in the 56 cap, such tournaments were extremely difficult to pull off. These days, the hardcore are not as present so there simply wouldn't be enough dedicated teams.

2. Let the first CTF 2v2 Rockwall Forts Tournament finish. I hear they're schedule to end around Christmas of 2013! ;)
Man, you were way off. It still hasn't finished!

Trenton
01-15-2014, 05:16 PM
gftho

Cheenivie
01-15-2014, 06:24 PM
Fudge was sure there was a tourney

Trenton
01-15-2014, 06:49 PM
Lol same^ I checked it and was like omgosh Reun another one?

Reunegade
01-15-2014, 07:55 PM
Lol same^ I checked it and was like omgosh Reun another one?
That's what I said when my neighbor was pregnant.

Trenton
01-15-2014, 08:50 PM
That's what I said when my neighbor was pregnant. You checked your neighbor and then said "omgosh Reun another one?" nice

Bhurtz
01-15-2014, 09:55 PM
hai luk, i thought someone got on my D-: and was unbanned, til i saw post date. trolls breh