PDA

View Full Version : A special PL community

Freuigobab
05-04-2013, 06:36 PM
As a few of those who see this may know I made a forum for my guild. But I was just thinking about what could possibly be done to enhance it. So I thought of this idea. Why limit it to just my guild? So I decided to make it open to everyone out there. This isn't just a guild where you slap a few people together. I was thinking of actually making a community of people here. :) Nice active people where we could create a little friendly space for those who wish to be part of the community but not leave whatever community they are in. I even made a special group for guests. For those who are not interested in the or who think I am advertising for my forum. Tell what other more direct way can I get the attention of potential people who wish to join my Pocket Legends based community. If you still think that I respect your opinion and only wish to ask that there is no hate on this post. But for those who are thinking of joining our Legendary community, here is the link to our forum

http://legendarywarriors.gameproforums.com/

Thank you for giving me your time. :D Have an awesome day! XD

Cavoc
05-04-2013, 06:40 PM
So basically like an alliance of guilds all put into one giant community? Sounds sweet :)