PDA

View Full Version : Oltgar Keep Boss

shadow90
05-04-2013, 11:02 PM
The skill area is just too wide...
I do not have enough ping to dodge that (as i live in Singapore)
Even if i manage to move to the blind area spot
I won't load fast enough and i'll die
I'm using iPhone 5 so there's no way it would be graphic lag
Here's my internet speed:
http://www.speedtest.net/iphone/536485155.png
And I do not have slow internet speed at all (Ignore the 65% slower because most of the singaporeans have moved on to 100Mbps fibre)
Ping in Arcane Legends would be around 300-700ms

Silverpegasus
05-06-2013, 10:24 AM
not ping issue. I have the same problem. My ping is fine today, and I tried kiting him. Somehow near death (Hp around 1/4) he always managed to snitch me once and KO me in one hit (regular hit). I didn't get into any red area. I probably memorized and timed all his stunts too :< After doing like a combined of two hours long kiting on him alone, I can definitely say it is a bug. My ping is 300-400.
Add me if you wanna party up. Silvershrek lv27

Limsi
05-06-2013, 10:29 AM
It's bugged. I've died a couple of times being one hit by this big boy.. pretty annoying! STS would do somethin bout it, don't worry!

FluffNStuff
05-06-2013, 10:35 AM
Yeah, that guy is a pain. Everything is cool till he gets to low health at which points he initiates "Operation Plat Drain". This is where he can zap you dead with no warning and if you plat revive he will insta zap you dead again. He is smart enough to do it at low health because you think, hey I got him this low, I should plat revive again, and then WAM, another insta zap again. Rinse, Repeat.

Otawaazavie
05-07-2013, 05:03 PM
Yeah, that guy is a pain. Everything is cool till he gets to low health at which points he initiates "Operation Plat Drain".

Lol that's true. He becomes plat-maniac wanting more and more

Asahetek
05-08-2013, 12:49 AM
Meh you don't even have be anywhere near to get hit by his red ring of death one of the runs he was by wall near the exit and i was well out of his range and it attacked the ground and i died instantly, and if it's not one hit ko you still can get hit badly and frozen/stunned.

Frostbite is another boss who's range is bugged and doesn't make any sense, i could be behind, on the side, or in front of it and out of its range and yet it always pulls me to it and almost one hit ko me.

Please fix it, it's extremely annoying and frustrating

SuRfY
05-08-2013, 02:27 AM
The skill area is just too wide...
I do not have enough ping to dodge that (as i live in Singapore)
Even if i manage to move to the blind area spot
I won't load fast enough and i'll die
I'm using iPhone 5 so there's no way it would be graphic lag
Here's my internet speed:
http://www.speedtest.net/iphone/536485155.png
And I do not have slow internet speed at all (Ignore the 65% slower because most of the singaporeans have moved on to 100Mbps fibre)
Ping in Arcane Legends would be around 300-700ms

Nice website. Anyway, i tried it too.

Asahetek
05-08-2013, 01:30 PM
It's not just the pings fault, it's also the fact he can and kill people outside of his red zone and frostbite magical spider web which can pull you towards it from any direction.

Meh just fix it already, you made an error just acknowledge and repair it.

Vengifuljoe
05-11-2013, 02:54 AM
I honestly dont believe they could run a biz of this magnitude, not to mention whats involved on multiple levels of creation and execution & have these relatively small errors, without some kind of justification, I think it drives the economy. Could be wrong but my gut rarely is ijs.