PDA

View Full Version : Leaderboards!

blight
05-05-2013, 12:51 AM
Hey I was just wondering how to get on the leaderboards or is it far to late? I really wanted to get on it for either pvp kills or flag captures but after looking at the people on it (Im a rogue) I see I will not be getting on it anytime soon.

I was really hoping sts would reset the leaderboards after every season to give new and upcoming people a chance at LB but I see that wont happen anytime soon

So what do you suggest I do for me to have a chance at LB?

Jcyee
05-05-2013, 01:33 AM
Well, the only thing that you can do to get on those specific leaderboards would be to play PvP... a lot.

When STS resets the leaderboards, they only reset the dungeon times. I personally have no problem with this since I don't strive to be on the leaderboards but I certainly understand why you would want all of the categories to reset each season. However, if they all reset, certain achievements may not be possible unless they keep the totals on individual characters and just keep track of the stats for that season. I'd imagine that this might cause some bugs; I'm not sure how complex this would be though.

Alhuntrazeck
05-05-2013, 03:18 AM
A lot of the ppl on the PvP leaderboards have been playing for a long time. As it doesn't reset, the highest will be those playing from when it came out and amassing kills and flags. Starting bang in the middle will make it impossibly hard for you to get on them. As the seasons pass, the kills requirement will go higher and higher until it will take more than 24 hours of straight playing to even have a chance on the parts of those who started a season earlier. At least that's wat I think.

You should try for another lb. The quickest to get if you've got the best team possible and run an elite map or dungeon. Another lb to go for would be APs. It could take you very long and LOTS of effort but its possible. Work hard, play a long time and you could get it! Remember, you'll also need a certain no. of PvE kills!

This is all just my opinion. Others' will vary. But I'm aiming for the APs (not with much hope, you understand; just need something to keep me in the game) and its been a fun journey. Oh, yeah. Try and cap ASAP too.