PDA

View Full Version : hey guys !

Spindizzle
05-05-2013, 12:56 AM
I am a veteran PL player ---- and I am wondering what is the difference between PL and AL?
should I switch? if so why?

- Spindizzle

Jurassic45
05-05-2013, 02:38 AM
First of all AL is quite new compared to PL (this was STS first app game?). And because of that it's not on the same level with PL, so it has its limits. And so I can mame thousand of other differences, but just try it out and see if you like the community and the game itself, after all it's free ;)

Alhuntrazeck
05-05-2013, 03:12 AM
Well...there are a lot of differences. In AL there's a proper introduction and stuff so its a lot more easy to begin. AL has better graphics and--dare i say it?--way better controls for the PC. It has a good storyline, if you follow the quest sequence. I made the mistake of skipping one quest and the whole storyline was screwed up. I had to repeat it from Brackenridge!

Anyway, overall, I prefer AL over PL. The community in AL is great; a lot of veterans are in here. I also play AL because of my very awesome guild...without it I don't know what I'm going to do!

katish
05-05-2013, 03:20 AM
Well...there are a lot of differences. In AL there's a proper introduction and stuff so its a lot more easy to begin. AL has better graphics and--dare i say it?--way better controls for the PC. It has a good storyline, if you follow the quest sequence. I made the mistake of skipping one quest and the whole storyline was screwed up. I had to repeat it from Brackenridge!

Anyway, overall, I prefer AL over PL. The community in AL is great; a lot of veterans are in here. I also play AL because of my very awesome guild...without it I don't know what I'm going to do!

How do you even find time to play between all your posts and the chatbox?! OMG you baffle me :)

Alhuntrazeck
05-05-2013, 06:25 AM
Lol...simple. This weekend, my laptop's been sent in for repair. So no playing that. This pc doesn't handle AL :( plus, I open two windows in Chrome and play Forums and AL together ^^

TBH, I'm a noob in-game and a forum pro...at least that's how I like to think of it!

psychoscream
05-05-2013, 01:11 PM
1 word for you : ( switch )!