PDA

View Full Version : The topic of merching

Zbaa
05-05-2013, 02:16 AM
I was wondering if someone could add me ign zbaa and try and explain to me the basics of merching and how to do it? Thanks a lot to everyone who helps me(:

Wendellism
05-05-2013, 02:43 AM
First off, Welcome to the Forums! Be sure to add my IGN Chioricon should you need to understand the basics of merching!
Otherwise, you can always refer to this thread here. (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?32250-EVOLT-S-Guide-to-Becoming-a-Merchant)

ThePvpTwink
05-05-2013, 02:59 AM
Welcome to the forums and the PL market!
U can add me in game if ud like.
Merching is the easiest way to make gold, however u have to get a good deal or u could end up losing gold. :/
Visiting towns, watching popular items in cs, and trading contribute to trading.
If u r planning on making a merch, I recommend the starter character > 5 plat for character slot> 30 plat for starter character that has 5 additional stash, 50 additional inventory slots, and "10 additional cs slots"! This is a good way to start off, though there is no "must do it" thing involved.

Get to know the average pricing of the target items and buy them when they're low and sell high :)

Xvanitykingx
05-08-2013, 02:41 PM
Nice starter tips bro :)