PDA

View Full Version : LvL 65 bird

sirnew
05-05-2013, 08:30 AM
Hi i hit lvl 65 with my bird so i wanna respec my skills because i can have 9 point skills . Can anyone help my with build .

Reunegade
05-05-2013, 08:50 AM
PvP or PvE?

sirnew
05-05-2013, 08:52 AM
pvP

TheBedtBird
05-05-2013, 09:57 AM
Hey sirnew I'm the second best bird in pocket legends, and have I got the build you:)

So this is what your skillpoints should be like

9 Focus
9 Evasion
9 Blind
9 Blast
9 Break
3 Repulse
9 Thorn root
6 Thorn wall
6 Shattering scream

Make sure to always hit blind first on mages and bears, it takes away there hit percentage, and they would have a hard time killing ya, Hope this helps:)

joshtheboss
05-05-2013, 10:06 AM
Hey sirnew I'm the second best bird in pocket legends, and have I got the build you:)

9 Focus
9 Evasion
9 Blind
9 Blast
9 Break
3 Repulse
9 Thorn root
9 Thorn wall
8 Shattering scream

Make sure to always hit blind first on mages and bears, it takes away there hit percentage, and they would have a hard time killing ya, Hope this helps:)

I counted 70 skill points. He's lvl 65.

Reunegade
05-05-2013, 10:12 AM

9 Focus
9 Evasion
9 Blind
9 Blast
9 Break
3 Repulse
9 Thorn root
9 Thorn wall
8 Shattering scream

Um? Why would you want to hit blind first on bears? If the bear didn't miss their beckon, you're dead.

Sryyoulose
05-05-2013, 10:36 AM
Some people don't realize repulse has second highest damage for bird.

TheBedtBird
05-05-2013, 11:59 AM
Woops seems like my calculator made a few miss calculations, I'll edit my original post, with my brain this time. Cant rely on machines forever:)

TheBedtBird
05-05-2013, 12:14 PM
Oh and guys, trust me always blind first on bears and mages, then from after that do what skills come to your instinct:) Trust me, as one of the top birds myself, blind is a very important to use first, you can win 99% of your battles that way:)

Caiahar
05-05-2013, 02:27 PM
Oh and guys, trust me always blind first on bears and mages, then from after that do what skills come to your instinct:) Trust me, as one of the top birds myself, blind is a very important to use first, you can win 99% of your battles that way:)
I'll actually have to agree. Especiallh with bears use blind first, so their beckon has a less chance of hitting, and follow up with shatter, break, blast. Repulse, root with both thorns, run back, wait for skills to come, and repeat.

Reunegade
05-05-2013, 02:36 PM
I'll actually have to agree. Especiallh with bears use blind first, so their beckon has a less chance of hitting, and follow up with shatter, break, blast. Repulse, root with both thorns, run back, wait for skills to come, and repeat.
Seriously, why would you blind first? If you repulse first, and the bear doesn't dodge it, you would do much more damage than blind, you would counter their beckon (if used at 12m) and you would knock them back. If you blind first, and the bear doesn't dodge it, all you would do is lower their hit percentage and do less damage.

Caiahar
05-05-2013, 02:40 PM
Seriously, why would you blind first? If you repulse first, and the bear doesn't dodge it, you would do much more damage than blind, you would counter their beckon (if used at 12m) and you would knock them back. If you blind first, and the bear doesn't dodge it, all you would do is lower their hit percentage and do less damage.
Idk :) im weird, and I pvped at 73, and this used to work =/ but you probably are more experienced in bird pvp, so I'll take your word :D maybe you could do blind and repulse?

Sus
05-05-2013, 02:43 PM
Hehe, shadow you're a genius ^_^ haha.

Reunegade
05-05-2013, 02:48 PM
Idk :) im weird, and I pvped at 73, and this used to work =/ but you probably are more experienced in bird pvp, so I'll take your word :D maybe you could do blind and repulse?

What good would blind do once you've repulsed? The objective is to counter beckon, so once you've done that, you want to kill the bear quickly. You might want to blind if you're repulse is still on charge and the bear's beckon is ready to use (all in the prediction), but that most likely won't happen because you used repulse before the bear beckoned and they have the same cooldown rate (7.5 sec.)

Sus
05-05-2013, 02:52 PM
I disagree. Your strategy is completely luck based.

TheBedtBird
05-05-2013, 04:41 PM
When i was battling Ephesius ( on his bear )he got me everytime, no matter what strategy I used, but hes #1 though. I guess it just depends on how skilled the bear is, both strategies are great and can Work, I guess the real thing it comes down to is the timing and how skilled the bear is:)

Reunegade
05-05-2013, 04:49 PM
When i was battling Ephesius ( on his bear )he got me everytime, no matter what strategy I used, but hes #1 though. I guess it just depends on how skilled the bear is, both strategies are great and can Work, I guess the real thing it comes down to is the timing and how skilled the bear is:)
It must be hard battling yourself.

TheBedtBird
05-05-2013, 05:44 PM
It must be hard battling yourself.

That would be a dream match, to battle someome as equally skilled as myself. If I were to battle me that be tough ( Ya got that right;)), but giving that I am the original me, I'd win due to that fact:)

Reunegade
05-05-2013, 05:45 PM
That would be a dream match, to battle someome as equally skilled as myself. If I were to battle me that be tough ( Ya got that right;)), but giving that I am the original me, I'd win due to that fact:)
If you were to battle yourself you would lose.

Caiahar
05-05-2013, 05:52 PM
Wouldn't it go on forever? If you fought someone who uses exact same skills and strategy, wouldn't it go on forever (or at least for a looong time)?

TheBedtBird
05-05-2013, 05:54 PM

Correct I would lose, but also be the winner. Theres just no beating me, unless your Ephesius of course, that man has the hands of a cheetah, and the smarts of Eienstine, a combination thats virtually impossible to beat:)

TheBedtBird
05-05-2013, 05:56 PM
Wouldn't it go on forever? If you fought someone who uses exact same skills and strategy, wouldn't it go on forever (or at least for a looong time)?

It would go on forever if we both werent using birds, but in a bird vs bird battle, there'll always be a loser and winner, or in this case two winners or two losers:)

Reunegade
05-05-2013, 05:56 PM

Nope. He would lose.

TheBedtBird
05-05-2013, 06:10 PM
Anyways props to us three, we gave sirnew some very useful adivse, you can either blind first or repulse first, both are very effective, and thanks joshtheboss for noticing my faults during the numbering, I edited and fixed it by the way:)

Sirnew I hope our information helps you out in pvp, goodluck on your new and improved bird:)

Randomguy
05-05-2013, 07:49 PM
9 med 9 heal 9 avian scream, all ya need

OvigorothO
05-05-2013, 08:17 PM
I counted 70 skill points. He's lvl 65.

He's not the only one who's counting is off >_> might want to count it again.

Waug
05-05-2013, 08:56 PM
@thebedtbird if that's your build and combo, ur nothing more than an average bird, being among the best need something innovative and unique, you're nowhere near that.

TheBedtBird
05-05-2013, 09:25 PM
My build consists of 5 skill points on every skill and nothing over:) Its a pro's build, and only usable by the top birds me and Ephesius, so players dont try ^this in pvp:)

But not everybody can use that build, so I gave sirnew an easy to get the hang of kind of build:) Trust me legendfb I know my stuff;)

Waug
05-07-2013, 12:39 AM
My build consists of 5 skill points on every skill and nothing over:) Its a pro's build, and only usable by the top birds me and Ephesius, so players dont try ^this in pvp:)

But not everybody can use that build, so I gave sirnew an easy to get the hang of kind of build:) Trust me legendfb I know my stuff;)

It's looking like you greatly inspired forum moderators by your godly build, good job.

D-:
05-07-2013, 03:57 PM
Use the first build but with 1 shattering scream.

OverkillED
05-09-2013, 05:54 AM
Correct I would lose, but also be the winner. Theres just no beating me, unless your Ephesius of course, that man has the hands of a cheetah, and the smarts of Eienstine, a combination thats virtually impossible to beat:)

Hmmm. Supposedly very smart. Spells Einstein wrong.