PDA

View Full Version : we need boot

darthdlo
05-05-2013, 12:45 PM
Sts can u please add boot option because there is some terrible players and i shouldn't have to ask guild just to play levels. I'm finding it a little difficult to get through the levels. After the first couple days of new release it gets difficult to play levels and to many people stand around making enemies harder or runs all over the place resetting bosses and we should be able to host levels now and boot those players. Even if u tell them what they doing wrong or try to talk to person period you wont get response 99% of the time. I have capped 3 toons since 16 cap and I love these new levels but I'm getting frustrated and and turning game off. Its getting more difficult to just turn game on and play without asking guildies or even run through level with full party that actually participates. Last cap I feel I didn't get to fully explore and enjoy content because whole time was spent grinding 3 toons to get cap flags and if it goes that quick this time i probably wont be getting cap flags on all my toons and for a borderline ocd person that is heart breaking.

DocDoBig
05-05-2013, 12:58 PM
Good Point,
there's only one problem: No one could even boot, since there is no host.

Jcyee
05-05-2013, 01:11 PM
That's why there's an option to make your own party.

matanofx
05-05-2013, 01:44 PM
Boot all the noobs! man i could only wish but its a game and a community, suck it up, teach them better or make party with your crew. good luck! =]

Rare
05-05-2013, 01:59 PM
Good Point,

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?p=998947

Problem solved

DocDoBig
05-05-2013, 04:08 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?p=998947

Problem solved

Good suggestion you made there,
yours and dartdlo's merged together would be great for AL.

Asahetek
05-05-2013, 07:12 PM
Definitely needs a better party/boot system especially when someone just stands there and does nothing when you're fighting a boss or they take agro and run away reseting the boss.

bluotaku
05-06-2013, 05:35 PM
Good Point,

Other games that I've played in the past have /votekick. Anyone can initiate on any other player. If 3/4 people vote to kick, that player gets kicked.

Asahetek
05-07-2013, 11:57 AM
I really don't understand why they don't they don't have a better party system here in al when they have them in their other games. We need the ability to boot people from games because some players have no idea what to and don't listen even after explaining it for example the mount spyr boss easy way to beat is bring it to the bridge but don't go past the second or third side post because it will target you and attack then reset, when it gets near 50% of health it will gather energy and howl and a blue shield will appear don't attack it because it will reflect damage back at you so just wait until it drops and attack it, repeat it until it dead.

Another example is when some players just stand there waiting for you to kill the boss and then they get better loot, its very annoying.

You already have a party system in your other game so why not just install it here.

Rare
05-07-2013, 01:03 PM
I really don't understand why they don't they don't have a better party system here in al when they have them in their other games. We need the ability to boot people from games because some players have no idea what to and don't listen even after explaining it for example the mount spyr boss easy way to beat is bring it to the bridge but don't go past the second or third side post because it will target you and attack then reset, when it gets near 50% of health it will gather energy and howl and a blue shield will appear don't attack it because it will reflect damage back at you so just wait until it drops and attack it, repeat it until it dead.

Another example is when some players just stand there waiting for you to kill the boss and then they get better loot, its very annoying.

You already have a party system in your other game so why not just install it here.

Click me (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?p=998947)

Asahetek
05-07-2013, 01:28 PM
Sts has party system where players can host games and join other games, pocket and star legends, but for some reason they didn't implement it here

Alphabull
05-07-2013, 01:59 PM
Agree with Asahetek.

cookiez
05-07-2013, 06:08 PM
No boot! So suck players can play with good people!

Snakespeare
05-07-2013, 06:10 PM
Sts has party system where players can host games and join other games, pocket and star legends, but for some reason they didn't implement it here

In play testing, during the first two minutes, one of the playtesters was confused, so they nixed it. (j/k)

Asahetek
05-09-2013, 11:35 AM
Lol, anyway their party system is easy to use and can be combined with the current one and if some people aren't to familiar with the party system in pl and sl, it's this players can host games and anyone can join them as long as it's not password protected and the host has the ability to boot people from the map. I don't mind newer players joining games but sometimes they either have no idea what they are doing and reset the boss or they do this

One player is just standing there doing absolutely nothing and never moved while we killed the boss, it's very irritating and it's happened a lot in al and was general annoyance in both sl and pl but at least we could boot them.

Meh one other thing ruining elite pub runs is a mixed bag, sometimes you get a great party or get a horrible party. This one run i was in the tank barely used any potions and he kinda sucked and sorc in my party called him out on it and said " it's sad when a rogue can tank better than a warrior rolmao" lol and thats happened to me quite a bit since i've been in some seriously bad party's.

Cashews
05-09-2013, 12:33 PM
Don't forget the players who join wt4 and just stand there getting free exp while everyone else does all the work.

Asahetek
05-09-2013, 12:41 PM
That's never happened to me before that would make me very angry and if we had a better party system players would boot them instantly.

Meh was doing elite and when we got the boss one of the warriors just stood there and didn't do anything and all though i didn't take a screenshot he got a gold