PDA

View Full Version : A must read suggestion for guilds

psychoscream
05-05-2013, 01:02 PM
Hmm so sick of just writing in guild chat so :
Why not putting a microphone in guild chat : and it has 2 ways :
1_ guild master only uses the microphone
2_ the microphone can be used by anyone put it can be used by 1 member in the same time .
and the guild can buy a microphone by ex: 300 plat

psychoscream
05-05-2013, 05:11 PM
wow I thought there is gonna be about 20comments by now !

Bless
05-05-2013, 06:15 PM
Nah AL guild chat would turn into mainly speech and 50% of that speech would be curses, vulgarities or racist remarks like in Order and Chaos

psychoscream
05-06-2013, 09:28 AM
Dude there should be rules and the master should be able to control the mike

Bless
05-06-2013, 09:32 AM
Dude there should be rules and the master should be able to control the mike thats not even fair then if only master controls it

psychoscream
05-06-2013, 09:58 AM
thats not even fair then if only master controls it
No i mean any member can use it but in case that a member started to swear the master can mute him or pull the mike
the master won't be swearing because it will ruin his guild .

Limsi
05-06-2013, 10:33 AM
lag pls no

psychoscream
05-06-2013, 10:49 AM
You mean a Voice Chat option. Knowing STS after all these years, trust me, this won't get implemented. For several reasons, like making the game lag much more, the availability to say anything and anytime, the insults, the racism, and the non security for the Developers as we can say anything without them even knowing.

That being said I sure do like this idea, but I don't agree with it.

i do totally agree with mystical , i dont usually post suggestions that has a big chance to fail but
i think it worths the try it will make the game better .

psychoscream
05-06-2013, 11:26 AM
I disagree with this statement. Look Order & Chaos for example. Before the voice chat was implemented, there was rarely bugs and 'big' lags. Now, there is. There is updates to fix bugs too often after that voice chat was implemented. Also, the insults and racism, hearing a lot about it. Kids playing this game can get shocked or hurt. There is many reports about players using the voice chat to fight, to argue in a pretty harsh way, and some even use it for sexual purposes which is completely out of mind.

Arcane Legends is a game for 13+ years olds, and like STS mentioned many times, most of the players out there are under 18 years old. Only this stops them from making voice chat. Trust me, if voice chat gets in Arcane Legends, it will ruin the game and make many players quit, report, and fight.
Even i really like this idea but what you have said is true

Gameplay
05-06-2013, 05:00 PM
Hmm so sick of just writing in guild chat so :
Why not putting a microphone in guild chat : and it has 2 ways :
1_ guild master only uses the microphone
2_ the microphone can be used by anyone put it can be used by 1 member in the same time .
and the guild can buy a microphone by ex: 300 plat

Use Skype