PDA

View Full Version : Alterra or Fnord?

Krispod
04-28-2010, 06:36 AM
I started playing on Alterra with my JuffoWupp archer, and i didn't notice any lag at all. But when i came to lvl 25 i took a little break from the game ( since the new dungeon wasn't realesed ) And when i came back into the game, i seemed laggy! the game wasn't as smooth as i remebered it!( my ping was 300 and something ) So i tried the Fnord server and made a new archer. And actually, it helped! the Fnord server was much much more smoother( and my ping was still 300 and something ) But there is few people actually playing on the Fnord server ... :(

Royce
04-28-2010, 07:39 AM
I have read that the lag is device side, and it seems to be true. I have been in dungeons where only some people were experiencing lag, and those were the people with older iphone/pods. I have never noticed a difference in lag between Alterra and Fnord personally. Anyway, Fnord rocks so stick around. We may be few, but we are awesome :)

LordRaid
04-28-2010, 09:14 AM
I used to be in Fnord but went back to Alterra to be able to find more games available to play in. Fnord just seemed too empty at night.