PDA

View Full Version : Elite golden war chest only give epic items

Orpheus272
05-05-2013, 07:37 PM
Well, me and my friend took a chance to open elite golden war chests that we found yesterday but for a few times, only gave us epic items, all epic items, not a single legendary stuff.:( whats this suposed to be ? Can anyone please kindly give me some clarifications? We got the chests from elite Mt. Spyr btw. :(

iacito
05-05-2013, 07:45 PM
That,s normal. unlike the crates, you won't get an legendary/Mythiv/arcane item everytime you open a chest.

Lalarie
05-05-2013, 07:45 PM
Bad luck

Orpheus272
05-05-2013, 07:52 PM
Really... But its elite and so hard to get a drop like golden chest there, anyway, thx for the info friend, i will just sell it next time, at least get 80 k plus :(

Jcyee
05-05-2013, 07:57 PM
That's just plain bad luck. Nothing else affects the drop rate of pinks (or even mythics and arcanes) from elite gold chests.

falmear
05-05-2013, 08:40 PM
People say its bad luck. But I would say its normal luck. Most of the golden chests I have opened have given all epics. This is why I stopped opening chests and just sell them now. But I am glad there are people who do open chests because it keeps the price up for chests and the prices low for equipment.

katish
05-05-2013, 09:15 PM
But I am glad there are people who do open chests because it keeps the price up for chests and the prices low for equipment.

Which AH are you buying from?! I guess we shop at different ones lol

Greencrow
05-05-2013, 11:03 PM
Well, me and my friend took a chance to open elite golden war chests that we found yesterday but for a few times, only gave us epic items, all epic items, not a single legendary stuff.:( whats this suposed to be ? Can anyone please kindly give me some clarifications? We got the chests from elite Mt. Spyr btw. :(

I feel ya bro! :)

as what your signature says, "You need to forgive and forget to be able to move on in life."

falmear
05-05-2013, 11:12 PM
Which AH are you buying from?! I guess we shop at different ones lol

What is the most expensive, isn't necessarily the best. Or better by a significant factor.

Orpheus272
05-06-2013, 04:48 AM
I feel ya bro! :)

as what your signature says, "You need to forgive and forget to be able to move on in life."

Lol, i feel sad but not only this matter but the high ping after update as well, really sad when become a burden in elite mode lol.:(

chitgoks
05-06-2013, 09:34 AM
good decision. better sell it than getting nothing ^_^ i dont like to gamble

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

FluffNStuff
05-06-2013, 09:47 AM
I sometimes get pinks from Chests but then can't sell them for the life of me since they are always like 28 or 29. Chests on the other hand sell like hot cakes. Gamble on an item that could be ~worth~ more but end up costing me more then it is ~worth~ to sell.

Mysticaleagle
05-06-2013, 09:57 AM
''It's all about luck, so maybe better luck next year''. Sorry, had to. :rolleyes:

Good luck next time mate.