PDA

View Full Version : Whats wrong with people!

Mennddoza
05-05-2013, 10:54 PM
So I join a L70 PvP match and as soon as i Join I do 1v1 a few people. but then a bear keeps on pulling me and interupting! So, of course, I killed him! Then he called me a noob and brought his other character and said something about rushing! and then ANOTHER bear came and interupted our "ffa" so I killed him too! He complained more about rushing and I eventually got teamed lol. Why is that! people provoke me into killing them and then they call up there buds and team me! WTH!

So this isnt just a complain thread but is this what pvp is like now a days?!??!

Zeus
05-05-2013, 10:58 PM
Kid logic and people looking for a reason to rush, enough said.

Caiahar
05-05-2013, 10:58 PM
Don't kill him, if he interrupts your, then when he is fighting someone else interrupt him. If he rages, say
"Hey, you beckoned me when I was fighting, so im just paying back the favor"
I use this many times on voodoo, but ofc, 70 pvp is different then 35 pvp.

Mennddoza
05-05-2013, 11:05 PM
Don't kill him, if he interrupts your, then when he is fighting someone else interrupt him. If he rages, say

IDK. just doesnt seem like im that kind of person that does something like that. ha.

Caiahar
05-05-2013, 11:10 PM

IDK. just doesnt seem like im that kind of person that does something like that. ha.
:O but surely if you can kill someone for interrupting you, you can use one damage attack against them!

Deathofan
05-05-2013, 11:27 PM
Those kind of bears feel overpowered and think they can just mess up with anyone and without getting 2 shotted. Try making some skilled friends at that level that might get your back when things like this happen, last time this happened to me the other bear didn't end up well.

ThePvpTwink
05-06-2013, 12:04 AM
They're trying to mess u up in a 1v1thinking it's funny but know it won't kill u.. If u kill them they just get mad and start rushing/teaming u. If this goes far enough, just leave. No point in playing with rushers.

Ujustgotnuked
05-06-2013, 03:42 AM

U talk so much about ur 35, who is it?

Caiahar
05-06-2013, 07:43 AM

U talk so much about ur 35, who is it?
Stormrous. =/ its my first pvp char.

Mennddoza
05-06-2013, 11:38 AM
They're trying to mess u up in a 1v1thinking it's funny but know it won't kill u.. If u kill them they just get mad and start rushing/teaming u. If this goes far enough, just leave. No point in playing with rushers.

Well I don't mind playing with rushers, an to be honest I rush anyone I don't know. But when a person is in a 1v1 i respect it! I don't go and interrupt them get mad and call some buddies to help!

Waug
05-06-2013, 12:06 PM
@op, it's look like, you pvp-ed in 2010, I guess as in your forum join date, and come back at 2013.

The fact is pvp evolved since then. Anyway bad or good, I didn't say anything.

Mennddoza
05-06-2013, 08:54 PM
@op, it's look like, you pvp-ed in 2010, I guess as in your forum join date, and come back at 2013.

evolved as in?

floats
05-07-2013, 12:25 AM
So I join a L70 PvP match and as soon as i Join I do 1v1 a few people. but then a bear keeps on pulling me and interupting! So, of course, I killed him! Then he called me a noob and brought his other character and said something about rushing! and then ANOTHER bear came and interupted our "ffa" so I killed him too! He complained more about rushing and I eventually got teamed lol. Why is that! people provoke me into killing them and then they call up there buds and team me! WTH!

So this isnt just a complain thread but is this what pvp is like now a days?!??!

maybe at first they're trolling but they are suprised that you killed them. Maybe their senses are, you rush them, death plus 1, rage and kill back.

floats
05-07-2013, 12:26 AM
Stormrous. =/ its my first pvp char.

lol, i think u loved 35 and voodoo much. Going there too brah :).

Phoenixking
05-07-2013, 12:38 AM
Well I don't mind playing with rushers, an to be honest I rush anyone I don't know. But when a person is in a 1v1 i respect it! I don't go and interrupt them get mad and call some buddies to help!
Only rushers that I don't like are the talk-too-much-crap rushers

Pvp didn't evolve, if anything it just became unbalanced. What changed are the behaviors and egos of players.

Waug
05-07-2013, 02:09 AM
Only rushers that I don't like are the talk-too-much-crap rushers

Pvp didn't evolve, if anything it just became unbalanced. What changed are the behaviors and egos of players.

Yes, pvp has evolved.

As op projected his feeling and his joining date suggest I guess he did pvp when there were no 'go' system just ffa, pvp evolved in a way that, few peoples think 'go' is the way to go. The pvp community got divided into few sub communities such as rushers, non rushers, boosters i.e the evolution.

Mennddoza
05-07-2013, 09:32 PM
Yes, pvp has evolved.

As op projected his feeling and his joining date suggest I guess he did pvp when there were no 'go' system just ffa, pvp evolved in a way that, few peoples think 'go' is the way to go. The pvp community got divided into few sub communities such as rushers, non rushers, boosters i.e the evolution.

I joined when there was a go haha. Thats how I learned PvP. I joined the forums as a new player in 2010 and did not get into PvP until a few months later.

Apostel
05-07-2013, 09:35 PM
some topics never change...

Promagin
05-07-2013, 09:39 PM
Meh it's pvp.

Mennddoza
05-07-2013, 10:28 PM
some topics never change...

Yeah haha, well I'm pretty sure this problem of "kid logic" is as serious now than ever! KEEP IN MIND. this is not a thread complaining about rushing lol.

Phoenixking
05-07-2013, 10:37 PM
Yes, pvp has evolved.

I have pvped him during the go system, that's why I know it hasn't evolved for him and that's why I said that

MightyMicah
05-08-2013, 08:41 AM

I feel prideful recommending one of my own threads...but honestly I think it will help you a ton if you read it all the way through carefully. :)

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?52116-A-guid-to-surviving-the-arena&highlight=guid+surviving+arena

Yes, pvp has evolved.

Pvp hasn't evolved at all. There have always been idiots and there always will be. The only difference is that today we have fewer sensible, nice people.

aav5224
05-08-2013, 09:19 AM
Prolly he wants to rush u for no reason until u die by his becon

Caiahar
05-08-2013, 09:20 AM

I feel prideful recommending one of my own threads...but honestly I think it will help you a ton if you read it all the way through carefully. :)

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?52116-A-guid-to-surviving-the-arena&highlight=guid+surviving+arena

Yes, pvp has evolved.

Pvp hasn't evolved at all. There have always been idiots and there always will be. The only difference is that today we have fewer sensible, nice people.

You being part of the sensible and nice people.

Waug
05-08-2013, 09:27 AM

so what do you thing about evolution? How would it evalute? that, pvpers developed new skills by themselves or birds started to fly in the sky?

Mennddoza
05-08-2013, 08:34 PM

I dont want to be recommended to end FFA! Are you nuts! haha. obviously you misinterpreted the thread post! I dont mind rushers at all!