PDA

View Full Version : movement speed fix?

AKILIOS
05-06-2013, 01:03 AM
or should i say "the rate of movement "

movement speed should effect how fast a player attacks
(dps and movement are two different things btw)
i wonder how many people put points into passive movement speed
i honestly think no one does

movement- the act or process of moving
speed- Rapidity of movement or action
haste-Excessive speed or urgency of movement or action

when i think of a punch i normally think how hard and fast im going to throw it
so its just common sense that i process movement speed in my head
same goes for running you think before that 1st step how hard and fast you're going to run

i think in arcane legends if movement speed is up 25% you should be dealing extra damage because in theory
movement speed reflects on the body as a whole not just your feet....

rouges,mages,and warriors will attack faster

it needs to be fixed and balanced as well, dps should be kept the same
movement speed should be made more useful

ShadowGunX
05-06-2013, 03:20 AM
lol yh i also hav that feeling when i use rally cry i move fast as well as swing swords faster than usual lol

AKILIOS
05-06-2013, 09:40 AM
lol yh i also hav that feeling when i use rally cry i move fast as well as swing swords faster than usual lol

rally cry increases foot speed not movementspeed

AKILIOS
05-06-2013, 09:44 AM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?88304-question-about-movement-speed

i feel like this is going to be ignored,

AKILIOS
05-06-2013, 10:56 AM
movement speed just gets you from point A to point B ? so whats the point of having "foot speed "if you have to stop and kill monsters along the way ? it doesn't increase how fast you deal damage
so what is it exactly doing ? i understand that there is a slight time difference but its minimal
probably gives you like 2 second advantage on the clock

razerfingers
05-06-2013, 10:58 AM
movement speed just gets you from point A to point B ? so whats the point of having "foot speed "if you have to stop and kill monsters along the way ? it doesn't increase how fast you deal damage
so what is it exactly doing ? i understand that there is a slight time difference but its minimal
probably gives you like 2 second advantage on the clock

Pvp

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

AKILIOS
05-06-2013, 11:14 AM
Pvp

pvp isnt balanced, im sorry to say i dont even play pvp if you dont have mythic then there is no point in playing pvp

if youre talking about running the flag yeah it helps but thats it?

razerfingers
05-06-2013, 04:33 PM
ok? pvp isnt balanced lmao im sorry to say i dont even play pvp if you dont have mythic then there is no point in playing pvp

if you had 100% foot speed" razor "and i had axethrow,veng,horn,and jugg you would be one pissed rouge because you aren't going anywhere :]

if youre talking about running the flag yeah it helps but thats it?

Dont put my ign in quotes its kind of degrading saying what i say is invalid and i dont pvp either and maybe its for the hardcore to get on leaderboards why not instead og this thread post a new one with your ideas and they might look it over

Lojack
05-06-2013, 04:47 PM
It's working as it was designed to.

AKILIOS
05-06-2013, 08:20 PM
Dont put my ign in quotes its kind of degrading saying what i say is invalid and i dont pvp either and maybe its for the hardcore to get on leaderboards why not instead og this thread post a new one with your ideas and they might look it over

I take that part out

AKILIOS
05-06-2013, 08:55 PM
It's working as it was designed to.

Seriously -_- No one pays plat for movement speed usally foot speed is givin to you by klass and shazbot
It doesnt do anything so i disagree with you, they base the game skills on common sense but not movement speed
Please just take it into considertion, 25% movement speed should increase swing rate
Right now if i paid for movespeed 25% i have 15mins to run ok , i pick elite oltgar
It takes the sametime it normally does to kill mob and less time to run into another mob
So the time difference is in how you run to the next mob and waste your movespeed at the sametime
The only time it works is if you die at the boss and you need to run back faster.... that and running away
Sorry if i bothered you guys i just need to get this out there .

razerfingers
05-06-2013, 09:28 PM
I take that part out

Thanks :) ill edit when i get home, i appriciate how you didnt dlame and respectred me. You've been taught well

AKILIOS
05-06-2013, 10:14 PM
Lol i respect it 110% bro