PDA

View Full Version : Movement speed with flag

unknownkj
05-06-2013, 04:28 AM
Just wondering if we still get the speed buff from shiloh/rally when holding flag. Either way or do they stack tgt as well?

Bless
05-06-2013, 04:30 AM
You can have speed buffs whilst holding flag

Y O L O
05-07-2013, 08:12 PM

not those green thingamajigs or the charged gale force for sorcs

Natrich
05-07-2013, 08:43 PM
I think pets speed boost still work, not sure about rally cry

Bless
05-08-2013, 12:55 AM

not those green thingamajigs or the charged gale force for sorcs speed does increase with the green orb...

Y O L O
05-08-2013, 07:15 AM
that um green wind thats twirling around? nope you dont go faster

Syylent
05-08-2013, 07:55 AM
that um green wind thats twirling around? nope you dont go faster

I have never gone faster with the wind or any speed buffs from pet. If I do it is miniscule.

Bless
05-08-2013, 10:04 AM
that um green wind thats twirling around? nope you dont go faster you do :P i flagged 1k+ with them

Y O L O
05-08-2013, 07:40 PM
you do :P i flagged 1k+ with them

no my friend, i have just witnessed and tested it, it adds no speed buff or anythin

drgrimmy
05-09-2013, 04:42 PM
no my friend, i have just witnessed and tested it, it adds no speed buff or anythin

Gale upgrade does not work while holding flag, and the similar apearing green pack that you can pick up in the maps also does not work while you are holding the flag. Pet speed buffs (shiloh, slag, etc.) do work along with the passive skill to increase speed while holding the flag. I have tried it and it is fun running aroung with a 17% speed buff with shiloh and the 5% passive skill speed boost. Be aware that speed buffs do not appear to stack beyond 25%. This is why flagging is so much harder for a mage. We do not have a skill such as pierce or skyward to move fast while carrying a flag.

Minty
05-11-2013, 01:31 AM
i can get to the flag just as fast with no speed boost or with one

Jed
05-12-2013, 01:38 PM
But for sorcerers, there are stuns to help get out of sticky situations while running flags.
Fireball seems to have to be aimed though, which sucks.

Y O L O
05-12-2013, 08:32 PM
Gale upgrade does not work while holding flag, and the similar apearing green pack that you can pick up in the maps also does not work while you are holding the flag. Pet speed buffs (shiloh, slag, etc.) do work along with the passive skill to increase speed while holding the flag. I have tried it and it is fun running aroung with a 17% speed buff with shiloh and the 5% passive skill speed boost. Be aware that speed buffs do not appear to stack beyond 25%. This is why flagging is so much harder for a mage. We do not have a skill such as pierce or skyward to move fast while carrying a flag.
Yes thats what i meant, those green winds and gale i didnt say pets