PDA

View Full Version : To Rated M Members.

Wendellism
05-06-2013, 10:53 AM
Hello guys,

At this moment I was rushed by a Rated M member IGN EvilUnleashed. I have some screenies I wanted to post but refuses because of Rule#1 here.

He rushed me with the reason to Quit "Tron". Dafuq? Since when are Rated M degraded till this state. No wonder Zonesmash posted pics of them!

razerfingers
05-06-2013, 10:59 AM
I was wondering same thing. I was rushed by some in low level pvp like 15-18 and they replied with my main is non of your buiness put me on ignore and daid they'd rush me fer lyf i was like lawl

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

jcoultet
05-06-2013, 11:02 AM
It's a game why come complaining on forums clearly you didn't see the part where all Zone's threads got locked and since its a game learn to play nice. 30025

Wendellism
05-06-2013, 11:03 AM
It's a game why come complaining on forums and since its a game learn to play nice 30025

You can use that to degrade me for all I care, I do know that I'm not in the wrong.

Gaunab
05-06-2013, 11:03 AM
We don't rush for no reason.

Evil is a respected member and I'm sure he had one. You insulted him and our guild as a whole during the fights so dont act like you are a saint. I saw you two fight and it was a fair and square 1vs1 ffa. No leaving/rejoining or such. Who cares who made the first kill?

Wendellism
05-06-2013, 11:04 AM
Point is, Rated M members are trash. At least some are nice and friendly, but the majority are mainly trash ever since I came back. Evilunleashed and the rest of Rated M that use status to intimidate players, you know who you are, and let me get this clear, nobody likes to be pushed over just to get me to quit my guild.

Wendellism
05-06-2013, 11:05 AM
We don't rush for no reason.

Evil is a respected member and I'm sure he had one. You insulted him and our guild as a whole during the fights so dont act like you are a saint. I saw you two fight and it was a fair and square 1vs1 ffa. No leaving/rejoining or such. Who cares who made the first kill?

So in the end he attacked me first, and run using tree hugging? And? Is this what your new training taught you? Pathetic indeed.

Wendellism
05-06-2013, 11:06 AM
Suspendic was with me, and I believe he saw Evil attacking me for no reason other than to quit my guild <Tron>. Are you serious? I could report this to the devs about that.

Wendellism
05-06-2013, 11:07 AM
Do you seriously want me to post what Evil had said? I can do that right now, and I'm in a really good mood to do that.

jcoultet
05-06-2013, 11:09 AM
Suspendic was with me, and I believe he saw Evil attacking me for no reason other than to quit my guild <Tron>. Are you serious? I could report this to the devs about that.
Really? You wanna talk about reporting

Wendellism
05-06-2013, 11:10 AM
In fact, didn't I recall your guild rules are not to rush others without a reason?

Evilunleashed rushed me because I'm in Tron, and says I have to quit guild. Seriously?

Reasons For being kicked out of M:
Rushing without a reason
Teaming without a reason
Disrespecting others in the guild or speaking trash
Sorry for any inconvenience but we want to avoid drama.

Alright. Don't blame me for attacking any of Rated M that I see. As far as I'm concerned right now, you Rated M trashes are merely a bunch of kids that talk trash and brag now.

Roberto077
05-06-2013, 11:12 AM
Please no quad posting and insulting on the forums. There is this button called ignore and another called leave game, use them.

Wendellism
05-06-2013, 11:14 AM
Please no quad posting and insulting on the forums. There is this button called ignore and another called leave game, use them.

Alright, maybe I just lost my cool. However, I firmly believe that if Rated M were to be respected, they should quit with those reasons such as "you're in a particular guild" or something. Not cool. Definitely Not cool.

Gaunab
05-06-2013, 11:16 AM
Calm down dude. The only one acting immature is you.

I talked to Evil and he had some very legit reasons. And even if he didn't, you gave him more than enough with that constant flow of trashtalking during the battle.

And if you didn't like fighting in that FFA style you could still have called it quits/left.

Wendellism
05-06-2013, 11:18 AM
Calm down dude. The only one acting immature is you.

I talked to Evil and he had some very legit reasons. And even if he didn't, you gave him more than enough with that constant flow of trashtalking during the battle.

A lil FFA doesnt hurt. :)

I'm sure you have not known the real reasons why Evil rushed me. Probably you do not know, as you came in later and told your guildmate to take that pic in the heat of the moment.

Removing you from my friend list. Congratulations. Hope backstabbing helps you IRL.

Ks_Leon
05-06-2013, 11:19 AM
Hello guys,

At this moment I was rushed by a Rated M member IGN EvilUnleashed. I have some screenies I wanted to post but refuses because of Rule#1 here.

He rushed me with the reason to Quit "Tron". Dafuq? Since when are Rated M degraded till this state. No wonder Zonesmash posted pics of them!

Welcome to Endgames..Some people in Endgames are like to rush....just ignore them...

Roberto077
05-06-2013, 11:20 AM
Alright, maybe I just lost my cool. However, I firmly believe that if Rated M were to be respected, they should quit with those reasons such as "you're in a particular guild" or something. Not cool. Definitely Not cool.

As I do agree that people shouldn't grief due to the reason of a particular guild, you can simply report them for griefing and let it go, or if it was not considered griefing, message an officer (or the leader) of Rated M about the case. Tell them about what happened calmly and politely so the conflict can be taken care of maturely. We know that Rated M is a mature guild so the leader will understand the issue and take appropriate measures.

Roberto077
05-06-2013, 11:21 AM
Welcome to Endgames..

You're thinking of 10-41 PvP.

Endgame players are usually quite mature

CrimsonTider
05-06-2013, 11:22 AM
You can use that to degrade me for all I care, I do know that I'm not in the wrong.

You ARE, in fact, in the wrong.

1. You made this thread. Pics or not, against forum rules.
2. Your language in-game. Rushed/spawned/degraded.... your language shows ignorance.
3. If you are going to report, then report. All you are doing at this point is adding to this overly dramatic situation.

Wendellism
05-06-2013, 11:22 AM
As I do agree that people shouldn't grief due to the reason of a particular guild, you can simply report them for griefing and let it go, or if it was not considered griefing, message an officer (or the leader) of Rated M about the case. Tell them about what happened calmly and politely so the conflict can be taken care of maturely. We know that Rated M is a mature guild so the leader will understand the issue and take appropriate measures.

Evil was an officer of the guild. If I simply tell the master, what makes you think he will believe me?

I'm just gonna email support. I don't mind getting rushed at times, but such an attitude telling me to quit my own guild is unreasonable, and I'm sure the devs will feel the same.

Justg
05-06-2013, 11:24 AM
Can't we all just get along?

*click*