PDA

View Full Version : Narrowed it down to two tablets.

Trenton
05-06-2013, 02:55 PM
Ok so, I've been having some problems with my Kindle Fire, this is actually my 5th one, and they wouldn't return it for money -_- But they said if this one breaks, they'll refund 80% of the money... and guess what? Charging dock/port/whateveritscalled is broken AGAIN. I've been looking at some new tablets, and I've decided between the Asus Transformer or iPad Mini. Didn't know if anyone had any experience with these, and if they play PL good or not, and if they are just an all-around reliable device. I'm more of an Apple person, as I've had countless iPhones and iPods, etc. but I didn't know if I should try something new out o.O Thanks:)

Axelrod15
05-06-2013, 02:58 PM
Dude go with the iPad mini it runs PL like a car on the freeway.

Cascade
05-06-2013, 03:52 PM
Have you already seen the Nexus 7 and 10?

Bilaxman
05-06-2013, 04:00 PM
I highly recommend the iPad/iPad mini. I've never had a single problem with my iPad (I've had it for about a year now) and it runs Spacetime games beautifully. :)

Spyce
05-06-2013, 06:30 PM
Same thing happened with my Kindle!
Got the Ipad 3 earlier this week.

Trenton
05-06-2013, 08:24 PM
Sounds like iPad it is :P And yea Internal, I know of about 6 people that have problems with the power button or charging dock. It's bullcrap ._.

Spyce
05-06-2013, 08:26 PM
Sounds like iPad it is :P And yea Internal, I know of about 6 people that have problems with the power button or charging dock. It's bullcrap ._.

Totally!
I haven't replaced it yet.
I can still charge, but I have to put it in a certain position.
Just got it for Christmas.

NECROREAPER
05-06-2013, 09:40 PM
iPad mini.

It may not be the best specs wise but itʻll play PL and its build quality and warranty/customer support services are phenomenally better than any of its competition.