PDA

View Full Version : country flag

psychoscream
05-06-2013, 07:18 PM
So a suggestion came on to my mind why not adding to the store a flag for every country as a banner , so any player can purchase it with plats , and it can help to know which country is the player from
I am sure its a great idea tho :-)

( Suggestion got implemented )

marshmallow
05-06-2013, 09:37 PM
Not really a good idea since a lot wants anonymity and it'll just create trouble like racism.

psychoscream
05-06-2013, 11:32 PM
Dear marsh
We are in a modern community that despise the racism , and people should be proud of their country , please don't say a " lots of people likes animosity" if you dont have a official statistics , thank you .

Iphoneington
05-06-2013, 11:45 PM
We should be able to get along fairly well through this as well since PL has the country flag shield and buttons. This would be cool to have a banner like this showing pride in your country. No problem with that.

psychoscream
05-06-2013, 11:53 PM
We should be able to get along fairly well through this as well since PL has the country flag shield and buttons. This would be cool to have a banner like this showing pride in your country. No problem with that.

greatly said

psychoscream
05-08-2013, 05:37 AM
how to know if sts will apply ur suggestion in the game ?

Slashdatgash
05-09-2013, 01:42 AM
Not really a good idea since a lot wants anonymity and it'll just create trouble like racism.

People that want to keep anonymity don't have to buy it. Just sayin'

psychoscream
05-09-2013, 04:20 PM
People that want to keep anonymity don't have to buy it. Just sayin'

great comment

psychoscream
05-09-2013, 04:21 PM
hope this gonna be applied

Zuzeq
05-09-2013, 04:26 PM
This would help with communication. Would prevent ppl from talking to ppl who don't speak english, spanish...etc..

Bless
05-09-2013, 04:40 PM
Guys...sts wont add every country(- its extremely difficult to do so)vanity and if they leave out some countries then some players would be offended and angry as to why their country vanity isnt on there. Ive seen some complaints like this in PL.

Its a nice thought tho! I'd love the Union Jack as my vanity.

psychoscream
05-09-2013, 06:09 PM
Guys...sts wont add every country(- its extremely difficult to do so)vanity and if they leave out some countries then some players would be offended and angry as to why their country vanity isnt on there. Ive seen some complaints like this in PL.

why not adding all countries ?

marshmallow
05-09-2013, 09:02 PM
This has a big possibility of not getting implemented unless devs got bored and nothing to do.

psychoscream
05-10-2013, 08:48 AM
This has a big possibility of not getting implemented unless devs got bored and nothing to do.

well im quite sure that it will all features in Pl is being implemented in AL at every new update

Bless
05-10-2013, 03:28 PM

why not adding all countries ? thats impossible...new countries are being artificially made and sts wont make 100+ vanity flag, way too much work

drgrimmy
05-10-2013, 04:42 PM
They did this in PL during the olympics. You could buy a vanity button that floated above your head (it was a vanity helm) that displayed the flag of the country of your choice. I think they had about 10-20 of the most representative flags in terms of where the majority of actual players came from. I dont think it was very successful. Never really saw anyone wearing them past the first day or two after they came out...

psychoscream
05-12-2013, 06:49 PM
i hope they implement it as a banner

psychoscream
05-17-2013, 10:36 AM
suggestions has been implemented YAY !

febi
05-25-2013, 11:55 AM
Dear, sts development im warriorindo from indonesia, please correct indonesia flag must be red and white not white and red colour like monaco..

Thanks