PDA

View Full Version : help with guild

ixfarmxdeaths
05-06-2013, 07:29 PM
hello everyone,

im not to sure where to put this thread, sorry if it's in the wrong place.

i made a guild called <Death Farmers Elite> on ixlovexdeaths, i was wondering how do i add my main ixfarmxdeaths and my alt ixwantxdeaths to it? all the characters are on the same account.

any help would be great.

ixfarm/love/want deaths out

Spyce
05-06-2013, 07:31 PM
hello everyone,

im not to sure where to put this thread, sorry if it's in the wrong place.

i made a guild called <Death Farmers Elite> on ixlovexdeaths, i was wondering how do i add my main ixfarmxdeaths and my alt ixwantxdeaths to it? all the characters are on the same account.

any help would be great.

ixfarm/love/want deaths out

Invite a friend into the guild.
Promote them so that they can invite you.
Go on your other character and ask your friend to invite you.
Repeat.

kcimythgim
05-06-2013, 07:32 PM
You can't add your own alts to your guild. You have to have someone else in the guild add them, then you are allowed to promote them to recruiter or officer on your main.

Deathofan
05-06-2013, 07:45 PM
Since maybe all your friends are in a guild already, you can just get a second device and go into guest account, invite it to guild, promote, then invite your alts. If you don't have a second device, go to forest haven ask someone guildless if they can do you the favor.
I would like to be able to invite all my characters to my guild too, but since I made the guild only for my characters to get DC'ed elixers I had to use a second device, although a "invite yourself" feature would be nice though.

ixfarmxdeaths
05-06-2013, 07:51 PM
Since maybe all your friends are in a guild already, you can just get a second device and go into guest account, invite it to guild, promote, then invite your alts. If you don't have a second device, go to forest haven ask someone guildless if they can do you the favor.
I would like to be able to invite all my characters to my guild too, but since I made the guild only for my characters to get DC'ed elixers I had to use a second device, although a "invite yourself" feature would be nice though.

would love to see that feature too.
i do have a second device but it got banned for no reason, i'll check after course if it's still banned or not.

The Sadness
05-09-2013, 07:42 AM
Pc works as second device. Just download Chrome and install Pocket Legends. Unless, that is your banned device. XD