PDA

View Full Version : Epic's to easy to get

Smellulater1
04-28-2010, 08:43 AM
Firstly I am really loving this game, so no its not a thread about about how much I hate this game etc. I was just wondering should it not be more difficult to get gold and certain weapon? Seem everyone running around with super gear.

Royce
04-28-2010, 08:55 AM
Shhhh...
;)

darrensmith016
04-28-2010, 08:56 AM
Firstly I am really loving this game, so no its not a thread about about how much I hate this game etc. I was just wondering should it not be more difficult to get gold and certain weapon? Seem everyone running around with super gear.

im sure its because spacetime didnt think people would play it as long as people do lol

Smellulater1
04-28-2010, 09:07 AM
very true I dont think I have ever played any other Iphone game as much as this one.

Tobikuma
04-28-2010, 12:14 PM
Drop rate isnt going to matter unless they make it impossible to get then everyone will complain.
If it takes you an hour of farming to get the item you want consider it luck, if they change it, your just going to farm it for even more.

And I cant agree with dropping to much with the fact ive been trying to get frosty axe or pick of legend on warrior for almost 2 weeks now. I repeat the lost expedition runs in start game, quick play and solo rotations. Although I have over 5 of both these items on my elf and eagle and it "drops like candy" another player stated, it will not for me, not on warrior, and if it does Id doesnt pool to me.
no matter what the drop rate or % of dropping is. most of the time your going to have a 1 in 3-5 shot of getting it anyway. Until to trade is on all formats (I know about ipad) I see no reason to change it becuase everyone is getting more of the ones they cant use than the ones they want. Why frustrate the players now with it, after trade sure I can agree with an adjustment, but what good will it do, just means more capped people with nothing better to do farm more. No matter what the rate is, people will compensate for it.

Im not sure what people expect from this, currently all you do is EXP up. There is no Uber monster that takes a mass of people and hours to kill that has a X% drop rate and only 1 of the 20-40 people can get it. Its running through dungeons, which some people do more than others. To a player that plays 1 hour here and there is going to say the "rares" are rare, a player that plays 3 or more consecutive hours they will tell you its not. Spacetime cant discriminate against the casual player which infact it was created for.

Ill add I also feel the same for other items, like I cant get a Frozen shield of wisdom (white) on warrior either yet I have on elf (only 1) but it probably becuase too many shields drop to get the specific one easily.

HectorCruz
04-28-2010, 02:25 PM
Agreed. I'm so sick of Bone armor (both pink and purple). I feel like purple should be ridiculously rare, and getting a pink should make your day. When I'm running Mega Maze, I don't want to see three Conqueror's Bone Plates dropped. Really all of the pink and purple items from Fathom Crypts are far too common. It won't be a problem once the new levels are released, since we'll all be trading them in for better gear then anyway.

Tobikuma
04-28-2010, 02:45 PM
How rare do you people want these? even at a 1% drop chance a place with 100 enemys could drop 1.....

And again..... no matter what the drop rate is, people are just going to farm it more.

Start playing only 1hour a day, and say they are common..........................

EDIT: Let do dome some math

Lets say the AVE archer has 8000 kill (make it solo the whole career to simplify) and they have id say 15 epic 15 out of 8000 isnt rare?

This isnt even going into partys where that may only be 1/3 or less or enemies fought where others take the kills, and then you have on ave 1/4 shot of it dropping to you.....

And that doesnt even say YOU CAN USE IT.

Whats the point of people farming for items and then complaining about it when they finally get it?

darrensmith016
04-28-2010, 02:46 PM
very true I dont think I have ever played any other Iphone game as much as this one.

same here mate

Jolly
04-28-2010, 04:01 PM
I agree, too easy

FriedSushi
04-28-2010, 08:01 PM
tobikuma, i just sold a pick of legend lol. its not that great, i got the level 30. purple right? anyway, i found in the dark forest mini dungeon, think the kings forest

AmonRaa
04-29-2010, 01:09 AM
There IS a lot of pinks around, but since harcore player will go on leveling up with every new campaign, so far so good imho.