PDA

View Full Version : 2013-05-07 Content Update (119913)

H2N
05-07-2013, 03:22 PM
Rogue shadow veil and traps will no longer die prematurely from Nefarious Hooks weapon proc.
Fixed a bug where ice traps were granting XP.

Ardhus
05-07-2013, 03:26 PM
Nice

badness707
05-07-2013, 03:27 PM
Lol

Defatsu
05-07-2013, 03:29 PM
thanks

Deadroth
05-07-2013, 03:37 PM
thanks
For what? Dev killed us... killed players.... Killed xp... And again to WT4 LOL... I'm not especially pleased... There r more useless bugs to fix...

Thats mine opinion about this... update

Roth

Axelrod15
05-07-2013, 03:40 PM
Fixed a bug where ice traps were granting XP.

DANG IT!! Loved that bug!

lonakana
05-07-2013, 03:40 PM
Great fix ty

Bless
05-07-2013, 03:42 PM
For what? Dev killed us... killed players.... Killed xp... And again to WT4 LOL... I'm not especially pleased... There r more useless bugs to fix...

Thats mine opinion about this... update

Roth ...You didnt have to quote him...just sayin'

Taigah
05-07-2013, 03:44 PM
Server down for update right now? I just got disconnected without countdown and cant seem to connect again.

Ozusaunake
05-07-2013, 03:44 PM
...You didnt have to quote him...just sayin'

You didn't either.

Carapace
05-07-2013, 04:01 PM
... There r more useless bugs to fix...

Roth

What bugs are you referring too?

Bless
05-07-2013, 04:18 PM

You didn't either.[/QUOTE] he already did it :P

Edit: for you i edited it out ;)

Zuzeq
05-07-2013, 04:27 PM
Think his talking bout the passive/pet damage not reflecting on stats.

musasun
05-07-2013, 04:30 PM
Orion pet doesn't give off 10% damage buff. Please fix this on next update.

FluffNStuff
05-07-2013, 04:38 PM
Think his talking bout the passive/pet damage not reflecting on stats.

I get that they are adding it on to the end so having the damage show up in stats would be tricky, but what I don't get is why they don't just tack it on to the weapon damage. Sure it would make the weapon itself look like it has higher damage when you have a pet/passive, but that is far better then the current method.

Samhayne
05-07-2013, 04:56 PM
The issue with some passive abilities and pet % increase abilities not updating the avatar statistics is a known issue: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?79913-Known-Issue-with-Passive-Abilities It requires a client update to address and has not been a high priority, given other objectives for the game and the fact that the underlying abilities do work (% damage increase can be noticed from the damage dealt, for example).

Zuzeq
05-07-2013, 05:07 PM
The issue with some passive abilities and pet % increase abilities not updating the avatar statistics is a known issue: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?79913-Known-Issue-with-Passive-Abilities It requires a client update to address and has not been a high priority, given other objectives for the game and the fact that the underlying abilities do work (% damage increase can be noticed from the damage dealt, for example).

Yeah we get it. Just saying, the majority has a issue with a bug..it should be somewhere in the priority list. No one cried out "HEY, I'm getting too much XP from lighting these torches!" Yet ya fix that super quick. I'm going to play the game reguardless, just keeping a lil hope alive for those voices that are growing horse.

jb57542
05-07-2013, 06:10 PM

A few bugs come to my mind:

1. Flap Jack AOE stun has never received a fix. This was even replied to in support forums here (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?86696-Flap-Jack-issue&highlight=flap+jack).
2. Cannot complete or start new Silk Stalker daily quest. If u search this you'll find lots of threads about it.
3. Skill bug where skills show used but don't trigger. One three ad somebody posted a video of this, I can't find it now.
4. PVP walls are buggy allowing corner shots and in some cases warriors to jump over them.

FluffNStuff
05-07-2013, 06:36 PM

Wasn't there just a client update? And the post you are pointing to is December.

Asireuz
05-07-2013, 07:39 PM
1. Flap Jack AOE stun has never received a fix. This was even replied to in support forums here (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?86696-Flap-Jack-issue&highlight=flap+jack).

Yeah, I've seen the variation of responses to some issues clearly with this flap jack bug.
1) Acknowledge and then neglect.
2) Ignore altogether.
3) Deny there is anything wrong.

The one that doesn't apply here is:
4) Spin it as sore loser whinging.

We are always asked to be constructive, but the response to our concerns can be disheartening.

Samhayne
05-07-2013, 08:43 PM
Yeah we get it. Just saying, the majority has a issue with a bug..it should be somewhere in the priority list. No one cried out "HEY, I'm getting too much XP from lighting these torches!" Yet ya fix that super quick. I'm going to play the game reguardless, just keeping a lil hope alive for those voices that are growing horse.

Truth be told, there were players who notified us that the xp gained from lighting torches and other ice patches was out of line. They were, pretty badly so. The fix was a simple change to those npcs. The other issues raised in this thread are not as simple. If time and manpower were no object, we would have expansions aplenty and new features overflowing. As it is, we do the best that we can and sincerely appreciate that you feel the work is worthy of your time to play.

I will double heck on the flapjack issue tomorrow. I thought it was resolved, but apparently there is still some unanswered concern.

Robhawk
05-08-2013, 06:25 AM

F.E.: This http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?86978-Camera-Distance-option&p=973388#post973388

Zuzeq
05-08-2013, 09:23 AM
Truth be told, there were players who notified us that the xp gained from lighting torches and other ice patches was out of line. They were, pretty badly so. The fix was a simple change to those npcs. The other issues raised in this thread are not as simple. If time and manpower were no object, we would have expansions aplenty and new features overflowing. As it is, we do the best that we can and sincerely appreciate that you feel the work is worthy of your time to play.

I will double heck on the flapjack issue tomorrow. I thought it was resolved, but apparently there is still some unanswered concern.

Well well Sam, now how am I suppose to be frustrated with STS with answers like that..lol. Professional as always (;

Deadroth
05-08-2013, 11:07 AM

Hmm..
Posion spots dmg even when I'm not in the radius...
Shadow Piercer sometimes doesn't work (read. u cant cast it correctly)
The same with razor shield
Pots sometimes don't work too...
The "rutger and mardom-bodyguard" bug... just watch the film... and You already die.. So dont watch films in AL LOL..
Spell bugs in Achivements...

Yep..

I know.. Devs love to fix the mose usefull bugs first.

Ummm... Yep. I Had to.

azbestwarior
05-08-2013, 01:23 PM
LOl im hv trap in me Rogue....

Deadroth
05-09-2013, 01:13 PM
NEXT Bugs...

- Pots don't work sometimes
- You will get dmg from RED AREA even when you aren't in it's radius
- Texture issue with Kraken Pirate vanity on Rogue... just equip any daggers.. and watch the "hooked" hand...

I know... But these bugs r more useless than that Ice-bug...

Lissidoll
05-09-2013, 01:30 PM
Rouge shadow pierser miss is really getting irritating....

Valsacar
05-09-2013, 06:14 PM

There probably were people that said something, hence it was fixed. Some people don't look for bugs to abuse, but actually report when they see them. In some games they would have either taken away the xp (from players that abused the bug) or worse, STS is fairly nice in that regard. This was probably an easy fix, and had major impact on overall game balance, which is why they fixed it quickly.

A few bugs come to my mind:

2. Cannot complete or start new Silk Stalker daily quest. If u search this you'll find lots of threads about it.
3. Skill bug where skills show used but don't trigger. One three ad somebody posted a video of this, I can't find it now.
4. PVP walls are buggy allowing corner shots and in some cases warriors to jump over them.

Yes, these could use fixing #3 drives me crazy sometimes. But, for all we know these could be far more complicated and will take more time to fix.