PDA

View Full Version : Be Kind Day

Neevil
05-07-2013, 03:28 PM
Hello anyone that's reading this I just wanted to take a moment to dedicate this to a stranger that helped me when I was a noob. So I'm guessing you all are wondering what this is all about but here's what happened, when I was a noob someone gave me a dark manic for free because they had two, I also think I sold it to someone who didn't have enough money and the next day I farmed an undead antler (which I lost -.-). So now all I want us to do is to take a minute or two to give a noob something unwanted or something from your heart, or maybe you can just tell them something nice like they look nice, that'll make their day. I got good karma from doing something good and I want us to give something good to noobs and expect good karma, remember patience is always needed and I wish you all the best. You may leave a comment of what you think and I wish you all good karma 😺✌👊

Totallymad
05-08-2013, 01:38 AM
I think its nice to share with people who really needs it not beggars and not scammers. I made everything myself without any help, all in game vanity, pets, masks etc i bought or farmed myself without any begging and asking. Also i make alot of gifts for my guild mates, like vanity and crystals. For example the reason why i will never give anything to beggar - is that most of beggars alts of scammers and i will never wish anything good to them.

Talking about karma. I dont belive in it because my life showed me that you can be honest and fair living like sht, or you can be cruel and wicked living like king. Really it doesn't matter what brings you harmony that's why thief live his life more better in some cases then honest man. But for me being honest is much more important. So well yeah, I wish you positive vibes too, and better no karma at all because you know that good karma is a karma too and it will prevent you from sansarra (or how its called).

Best wishes)

hellangelsdf
05-08-2013, 05:21 AM
i've helped many people from vanity , gold and many.. i think that's why i am soo lucky in dropping relic gems.. LOL.. when we do good things , good things always happen to us.. wish ya'll good day ! be happy always !

Phantomas
05-08-2013, 07:11 AM
Hi Neevil

Like Angel and Totallymad and urself, i also give away alot.
Almost everything i have, i found myself, every extra item i found i gave away, mostly to guild but also to complete strangers.
Like u am a big believer in Karma, do something nice and something nice will happen to u too.

And think u'll agree, making some1 smile makes u smile too :excitement:

Rightfulcorpse1
06-25-2013, 12:15 PM
There was a noob today that said in chat that he was tired of being broke, lvl 7 and was asking for any advice to keep money, I responded in pm my advice to u is open trade, when he opened trade I gave his a large amount of money and wished him the best of luck, yeah I was saving for a dark manic since my drop rate isn't lucky at all but it felt better to help, if anyone needs help just pm me in game, irishkiller or rightfulcorps :)