PDA

View Full Version : The best suggestion

Ozusaunake
05-07-2013, 03:41 PM
Never seen one of these suggestions put in place, which makes this section utterly useless as you just deny or ignore threads.
So here's a wonderful suggestion, start paying more attention to this section, listen to the suggestions and for the popular ones. For the love of god, use them.

Rare
05-07-2013, 04:25 PM
A LOT of suggestions get used in game. I'm just saying.

Unfortunately, and I've outlined this, the community is not very good at consolidating and creating one voice. So we get 18 different suggestions in 10 different threads that are almost the same.

I don't blame the developement teams for ignoring most of them.

Ozusaunake
05-07-2013, 08:45 PM
There was a thread that I saw with 8 pages, 0 replies from Devs. I bumped it back up and it's just gone back to older pages now. It wasn't a bad idea either.

Samhayne
05-07-2013, 09:03 PM
Unfortunately, we can't make everything happen. We do try and appreciate that you are interested and care enough to be involved with the community. We do have a pretty major feature coming that has been the subject of suggestions in the past, so get ready for that. Still a ways out from the reveal, but it is in development.

Rare
05-07-2013, 09:04 PM
Unfortunately, we can't make everything happen. We do try and appreciate that you are interested and care enough to be involved with the community. We do have a pretty major feature coming that has been the subject of suggestions in the past, so get ready for that. Still a ways out from the reveal, but it is in development.

Sam.. Sam... Come on old pal. Please let it be.

Ozusaunake
05-07-2013, 09:17 PM

I look forward to this feature. Thanks for informing me :3

psychoscream
05-08-2013, 07:45 AM

this is a message to all admins please put some conditions for the suggestions or limits and make it sticky
people including me have no idea what are the limits and conditions about the suggestions

Rare
05-08-2013, 08:34 AM
this is a message to all admins please put some conditions for the suggestions or limits and make it sticky
people including me have no idea what are the limits and conditions about the suggestions

Well, they are suggestions. You can't really put a "limit" on it. And its difficult make suggestions about what kinds of suggestions to make. You just have to hope the community can determine what is realistic and what is not since that quality is subjective.