PDA

View Full Version : Ask about my guild

Justanutt
05-07-2013, 05:46 PM
Hi guys, just wanted to start a place where we can discuss our wonderful guild. I created this guild only two weeks ago and we have grew quickly!! I would like to thank all you guys who have been so active. I would also like to give a special thanks to my two main officers, silverchick and grasshopper, you guys rock!!! We are a guild that accepts players of all Lvs and play styles. To all of my low level guildys, if you guys need any help with hard levels or just leveling up just let me know and if I don't have time myself I can easily arrange a great party for you. We have some really nice players already and I encourage everyone to continue campaigning for more awesome players!! I appreciate everyone's hard work already and I will always do what I can to help you guys. Check back regularly, I will try to make this page worth your time to visit!! You guys keep grinding!!!

Your guild master,
Justanutt

Yakiniku
05-07-2013, 07:04 PM
Hm, ok I'll ask.

What is your guild name? Who are your officers outside of the two mentioned? Is there a level range for your guild? Does your guild focus on pvp, pve, or both? Are there any requirements to join? What timezone is your guild based out of? Does your guild have a backstory? Does your guild have its own forums on the web?

But I guess the most important is, what is your guild called?

:D

Justanutt
05-07-2013, 10:11 PM
Slow down, there are plenty of answers to all of your question, but I'm going to just focus on a few. The name of the guild is "ask about my guild." I live on the east coast of the USA. But we have members from all over and one of my main officers lives on the other side of the world but speaks English very well. Maybe even better than I. So there is always someone on that will be able to help you out no matter what your problem may be. We do not have any lv requirements other than I do want active players. We are not focused on any one thing other than helping each other and trying to make everyone's playing experience more fun. What ever your into we probably have a member or two that will join you. There isn't much of a back story other than several of our members, including me, were part of a guild that was very large and became inactive as players lost interest. The guild master became bored of the game and the guild slowly died away. Lots of the members and I stayed In touch as they all went there on ways till I had watched the guild completely die, me being the only member online in days, then I created this guild and watched as we all came together again. The only rule I enforce is that I do not allow beggin for gold. I can't stand to read the spam for freebies. If I wanted to read that I would go stand in kragg. I hope that you have enough of an interest to find us in the game and check us out.

Justanutt
05-17-2013, 06:15 PM
Haven't been in the forum for a while so I thought I would drop by and let you guys know that I am very pleased with the guild and how active most of you have been. All of you know that I always try to help any of you guys in anyway I can and I happy to see most of you guys lving up very well. Like to throw a special mention out to the hopper for being the only member online as much as I am hahah. Still impressed by the ability to go from lv1 to 31 in under a week. That's how you grind!! I'm @ work tonight so can't do much dungeon runnin so ill just be heckling you guys from the side lines tonight.

Guild master
Justanutt