PDA

View Full Version : What are the BEST LVL50 PALLY EQUIPMENTS??

shinhwakid
10-10-2010, 05:17 AM
Post with screenshot if any =)

TheLaw
10-10-2010, 05:27 AM
There isnt any cool armor for paladins. only Dexchantresses enjoy the new armor, for hybrids. Stick to full Thoth and get one rift item. This is my suggestion:

Force Cutter of the rift, Thoth Helm, Thoth Buckler, Thoth Plate.

KingFu
10-10-2010, 05:32 AM
Thoth is tough to get at the moment, I suggest going 3 Thoth, and 1 Isis/Rageborn/Rift, your call. I prefer Isis or Rageborn (gives health and added armor) but any will do. Thoth is hard to get at the moment, since they added new oinks (most of them bien crap) and turned ao3 into skeller :/

shinhwakid
10-10-2010, 06:36 AM
There isnt any cool armor for paladins. only Dexchantresses enjoy the new armor, for hybrids. Stick to full Thoth and get one rift item. This is my suggestion:

Force Cutter of the rift, Thoth Helm, Thoth Buckler, Thoth Plate.

I see... Thanks for the suggestion!! well, will try to get Force Cutter of the Rift or re-stat to pure int to use cooler equipments.

shinhwakid
10-10-2010, 06:41 AM
Thoth is tough to get at the moment, I suggest going 3 Thoth, and 1 Isis/Rageborn/Rift, your call. I prefer Isis or Rageborn (gives health and added armor) but any will do. Thoth is hard to get at the moment, since they added new oinks (most of them bien crap) and turned ao3 into skeller :/

I dun think i wan lvl50 Thoth cuz saw a helm before and its only adding another +1 to armour as compare with lvl45 O_o"

Anw thanks for your suggestion =)

Arterra
10-10-2010, 09:49 AM
i think you could get away with recycling old thoth items tbh... i honestly am considering dex since it has better sets i think... correction?

KingFu
10-10-2010, 09:50 AM
I dun think i wan lvl50 Thoth cuz saw a helm before and its only adding another +1 to armour as compare with lvl45 O_o"

The helm from lvl 45 to 50 adds 1 armor, shield adds 2 armor, and plate adds 7 making a total of 10 difference.

Royce
10-10-2010, 10:38 AM
Paladin is barely worth playing at level 50. My suggestion is wear level 45 or 50 Thoth helm and shield, get the strongest armor you can find and carry the harpoon (force cutter sucks :P ).

Wbto-Angeluscustos
10-10-2010, 10:40 AM
i have like 10 toth items lol :)

shinhwakid
10-10-2010, 12:01 PM
i think you could get away with recycling old thoth items tbh... i honestly am considering dex since it has better sets i think... correction?

Mmm will consider tat too, just not very sure mage+archer= strong in AO3??

Wbto-Angeluscustos
10-10-2010, 12:03 PM
how did u know that i was archer+mage? or u guessed?

shinhwakid
10-10-2010, 12:10 PM
Paladin is barely worth playing at level 50. My suggestion is wear level 45 or 50 Thoth helm and shield, get the strongest armor you can find and carry the harpoon (force cutter sucks :P ).

i totally agree with you cuz i felt that im almost uselss when facing the bosses in AO3 except i can rez and heals unless i bought pots to stay alive a bit longer lol.

Any suggestion on how shd i re-stat & re-skill to make myself more useful in game?
My current points:
Str 158
Dex 85
Int 7

Skills:
5 1 5 1
5 1 5 5
5 5 5 5

Every ex-pallies are welcome to join in the discussion =)

shinhwakid
10-10-2010, 12:15 PM
how did u know that i was archer+mage? or u guessed?

Mmmm i was replying to another guy thread actually but now you given up yourself haha.

so, do you have the ans to my question? mage+archer=???

Oh btw, we ran AO3 together earlier today haha. You are 49 when you went to bed and now you already 50, gratz!!!

SpeedWeed
10-16-2010, 11:29 PM
stick to thoth when farming right up to boss. at boss switch to full basic lvl 50 str armor set. = profit. ( use the save profile feature in the inventory. )

Inching
10-16-2010, 11:57 PM
ya and you can pick up cheap thoth items at http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?10065-***-INCHING-SUPER-SALE-LVL-19-to-50-everything-***

:) hww hww :)

KBTO
10-18-2010, 07:42 PM
Wbto, any scarab bucklers of isis OR thoth for sale? add KBTO

Darkfader
10-18-2010, 07:59 PM
my pally wears at the moment full rift set. overlord helm + power armor + scimitar rift + skull shield rift
it takes pretty much mana pots but i have few k of those already in stock hehe :P

shinhwakid
10-18-2010, 09:22 PM
my pally wears at the moment full rift set. overlord helm + power armor + scimitar rift + skull shield rift
it takes pretty much mana pots but i have few k of those already in stock hehe :P

Cool stuff bro!!

I now using power armour of rift, kite shield, zurus shock lance and Thoth helm( for a bit of m/s). Manage to survive killing lord with tank pot and sufficient hp pot.

jonboy
10-20-2010, 05:39 AM
Still saving money, but using the two set approach
Battleforged destiny stuff with harpoon for bosses and a conq. Shock/Thoth/isis setup for trash. works ok but better gear will help.

shinhwakid
10-20-2010, 07:18 AM
Still saving money, but using the two set approach
Battleforged destiny stuff with harpoon for bosses and a conq. Shock/Thoth/isis setup for trash. works ok but better gear will help.

yo jon, do you encounter that you will keep aggro-ing boss to hit you when using conq.shock lance even playing with warrior?? cuz im using zuraz and the boss will hit me instead of warrior. not sure is it because of the weapon im using or because my dmg is higher than warrior.

BeardedBear
10-21-2010, 08:57 AM
If you are going 3 thoth, 1 rift. Make the helmet Rift. The overlord helmet has a substantial armor increase (32 armor total) compared to subbing the plate,shield or weapon.

Burton
10-23-2010, 09:36 AM
My suggestion (and what I will be using when I gain one more level on my pally is this:

Since the armor addition from going from lvl 45 Thoth helm to an overlords helm of rift is the same as going from a lvl 45 Thoth plate to a rift plate (22 armor but the helm is much cheaper than the plate), I would suggest:
Overlords rift helm
Thoth plate 45 or 50
Thoth scarab buckler 45 or pharoahs Thoth lvl 50
Zuraz shock lance

KingFu
10-23-2010, 10:26 AM

The armor is 7 more armor, the shield is 2 and the helm is 1. So it does add up:)

shinhwakid
10-23-2010, 11:00 AM
Lol ok guys, this is what im wearing for Str & Dex build:
Overlord Helm + 32 Armor
Power Armor of Rift + 87 Armor
D'jinn Spear of Thoth for M/S or Conq Lance for more crit and dmg.
Scarab Buckler of Thoth for M/S

So my unbuff stat is:
H/S = 8
M/S = 13 (7 is too slow to regen)
Crit = 38
Armor = 158

This stat is ideal for me because as a pally, I must stay alive to rez, heal and buff the team(important in AO3). even though i do less dmg but im sure you can depend on bears and birds on that. =)