PDA

View Full Version : we need more power points to defeat Harg' Kyth

xyhon
05-08-2013, 04:12 AM
From the 16 powers we are able to use we get only 18 power points to use all longer the game
I has try them in any kind of way to became powerfull as harg kyth is without any positive result...
I mean is impossible to defeat him alone without elixir or broke the relic stones to became the Obsidian lord cause power points to became powerfull as hi is are not enough also at 36 level.
I'm not asking to make his battle an easy task, i'm asking some more power points for to be able to defeat him by the rules and get the archiviement...
Server can sell them some how if the server listen to us.
I'm open to answer anyway if a friend know a solution i need help to get this archiviement.

hellangelsdf
05-08-2013, 05:16 AM
what's your level bro ? i'l help u to get obsidien lord if you are in level 33 - 36

xyhon
05-08-2013, 08:32 AM
36 :-)
I has try to do it by the rules but not easy task at all bro :-)
Did u know how to do but i mean alone and by the rules for to get the archiviement?
To kill him with elixir is easy but this way no archiviement and no relic weapon drops...

doomdoomdoom
05-08-2013, 12:20 PM
36 :-)
I has try to do it by the rules but not easy task at all bro :-)
Did u know how to do but i mean alone and by the rules for to get the archiviement?
To kill him with elixir is easy but this way no archiviement and no relic weapon drops...

The achievement is not tied to the relic drops. I've never had a relic weapon drop for me, but believe you can get a relic weapon drop even if you do have an elixir.

It would be pretty hard to get the achievement solo, but not too difficult in multi-player mode. If you thought you had to run it alone to get the achievement....you don't.

hellangelsdf
05-09-2013, 03:34 AM
AS doomdoomdoom said solo player without elixer can't beat up harg'kyth .. and relic drops doesn't only drops to non-elixer users.. all drops are random , if your lucky u can get relic , tell me when u are online i'l help u to get title :)

canislupis081376
05-12-2013, 02:25 AM
AS doomdoomdoom said solo player without elixer can't beat up harg'kyth .. and relic drops doesn't only drops to non-elixer users.. all drops are random , if your lucky u can get relic , tell me when u are online i'l help u to get title :)

Solo player without elixer can beat harg..it just takes forever or thereabouts :)

As an aside..solo and Obsidian Lord, no..that is a bit much.

hellangelsdf
05-12-2013, 04:12 AM
Solo player without elixer can beat harg..it just takes forever or thereabouts :)

As an aside..solo and Obsidian Lord, no..that is a bit much.

solo player can beat up harkyth with blasting his crystals.. i've killed it solo with that.. without blasting those it's a hopeless to solo player without elixer

xyhon
05-13-2013, 04:40 AM
Thanks 4 the answer friends :-)
I will ask your friendship whent i be online :-)
Thanks, i do apreciate the help cause i though that i should do it alone & by the rules to get the archivement :-)
All of u are older players than i so i trust what u said

Mezderak
02-01-2014, 08:17 PM
thanks doomdoomdoom for the heads up I did not know about relic drop with elixirs .