PDA

View Full Version : George stun doesn't interrupt wind-up

Asireuz
05-08-2013, 06:05 AM
Here is something I saw with Grimnr. I used George's stun as soon as the boss red zone came up, George flashed purple, and half a second later, Grimnr strikes and hits as if nothing happened. Then he shows the stun animation, but only for a very short time, because he was "stunned" during wind-up. There was no lag, by the way. This makes the stun unreliable, and almost worthless.

katish
05-08-2013, 11:49 AM
I noticed the same happening with Slag.. frostr gets panick after his special attack!

Lojack
05-08-2013, 01:26 PM
It's not supposed to stun the boss...

Looks like I need to do a boss pass again.

Asireuz
05-08-2013, 02:15 PM
Seriously? Uh oh, now I am sorry I posted this... George's only asset is his stun, if it doesn't work on bosses, there's no point using him at all.

Otawaazavie
05-08-2013, 02:36 PM
It's not supposed to stun the boss...

Looks like I need to do a boss pass again.
Please explain why George's arcane ability is not supposed to stun bosses. The description says his stun works always. Why should Slag or Clyde have a chance to "stun" (panic to be specific) bosses and not George's ability?

Chaim Nail
05-08-2013, 05:28 PM
Why should Slag or Clyde have a chance to "stun" (panic to be specific) bosses and not George's ability?

[Cynic mode=On]

Because you can only get Slag & Clyde through spending platnium, whereas George's egg is given in exchange for a daily task.

[Cynic mode=Off]

Yakiniku
05-08-2013, 05:35 PM
Seriously? Uh oh, now I am sorry I posted this... George's only asset is his stun, if it doesn't work on bosses, there's no point using him at all.

100% agree. George has absolutely no use besides his stun and looking like red velvet cake. If he truly isn't supposed to stun bosses, then what is his purpose?

Now I regret having bought and opened his egg.

Zuzeq
05-08-2013, 07:44 PM
LMAO@ "looking a red velvet cake"! George is pure trash. Clyde, McCraw and Slag are the true boss stunners