PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in Dead City(?)

AizaTalzin
05-08-2013, 04:15 PM
Hi Everyone,

I started playing the game yesterday and got all the way to Level 18 on a Rogue. I completed all the dungeons in Dead City but I can't go to any new locations. Is there something I am missing? In Kraag I am up to Tomb Level 4. Is completing the Tomb quests necessary to move onto a new area?

Thanks
A. Talzin

X29798
05-08-2013, 04:55 PM
Hi Everyone,

I started playing the game yesterday and got all the way to Level 18 on a Rogue. I completed all the dungeons in Dead City but I can't go to any new locations. Is there something I am missing? In Kraag I am up to Tomb Level 4. Is completing the Tomb quests necessary to move onto a new area?

Thanks
A. Talzin

Don't need to do tombs for maps

There are arrow signs in wind and kragg city map follow them.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Snakespeare
05-08-2013, 04:58 PM
Other people had this problem. It's a glitch. I believe Sam said the workaround is to go there via the map, or is it to go there via the portal. Try all the different ways.

X29798
05-08-2013, 05:14 PM
Hi Everyone,

Thanks
A. Talzin

Go to windmoore then go far right for kraken

Go to kragg go far left for nordr

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Otawaazavie
05-08-2013, 05:17 PM
If I remember correctly you have to enter the portal in Windmore town that is located at the southmost area of the town. It is near the windmore arena. This portal will lead you to windmore harbor the first map of the kraken expansion thus unlocking also the map of paradise pier, the town of kraken isles expansion.

Samhayne
05-08-2013, 05:51 PM
Hi Azia,

We're sorry to hear of your confusion. We know there could probably be better "breadcrumbs" to help users understand where to go to continue their adventures between each of the campaigns. The Dev Team is looking at adding more information to help in a future patch. Good luck on your journey to the Kraken Isles!