PDA

View Full Version : L45 rhino

Xbuddyjosh
05-08-2013, 07:51 PM
I'm getting a bunch of pms from people on forums wanting to know about playing a lvl 45 rhino - how it does, does it last long, does it kill well, are than any games to join in 45, etc.

Should i just want me to make a guide on how to do a 45 rhino?

Cheenivie
05-08-2013, 07:53 PM
No.

Caiahar
05-08-2013, 08:46 PM
No. keep it to yourself, cuz ppl wont copy and know your build. Jk
Do whatever u want, but I would recommend not doing it.

Trenton
05-08-2013, 08:51 PM
Don't make guide, just share it with me IG <3 Hehe, but it's up to you :P Might make more people wanna make rhinos, but I'd wait a while if I were you :P

Spyce
05-08-2013, 08:53 PM
No.
Share your secrets with me only.

CrimsonTider
05-08-2013, 08:57 PM
If it is in that great a demand, why not share it. Noodle made an excellent guide for his 51 bear (Funkypawz). Apollo has made a few endgame bear PvP guides. Chicken has his Mega guide for everything. So, if the demand is high, why not?

I do ask you take your time. Good guides take hours to construct. Please don't just throw it together in 10 minutes.

Good luck.

Caiahar
05-08-2013, 09:24 PM
If it is in that great a demand, why not share it. Noodle made an excellent guide for his 51 bear (Funkypawz). Apollo has made a few endgame bear PvP guides. Chicken has his Mega guide for everything. So, if the demand is high, why not?

I do ask you take your time. Good guides take hours to construct. Please don't just throw it together in 10 minutes.

Good luck.
^^ this

Apostel
05-08-2013, 10:11 PM

Good luck.

I totally second Crimson on this topic. Forum feeds on constructive posts and threads. If you found out something interesting, share it with the community, it's always more fun together.

KingFu
05-08-2013, 10:22 PM
What type of people are asking? Respected PvPers that also do level 45? Randoms? Forg bow nubs?

CrimsonTider
05-08-2013, 10:36 PM
I totally second Crimson on this topic. Forum feeds on constructive posts and threads. If you found out something interesting, share it with the community, it's always more fun together.

Well... look who decided to join us for dinner. ;)

Xbuddyjosh
05-09-2013, 06:07 AM

Good luck.

Ok ;) ill make one and and will try to make it good - it will NOT be posted til at LEAST tomorrow... I'm gonna try to not leave anything out! However it is my first guide so it might not be super great lol... I will try hard tho

Xbuddyjosh
05-09-2013, 06:12 AM
I am the only rhino twink I've ever seen in this pvp range maybe more of u wil join me :)

OverkillED
05-09-2013, 06:44 AM
I am the only rhino twink I've ever seen in this pvp range maybe more of u wil join me :)

I'll give you advice on making a guild.

1. Explain the guide as if you were the one reading it; go through all the points thoroughly.
2. Have a Table of Contents
3. Give tips and strategies after the build and gear
4. Organize your guide well
5. Add screenshots for those visual people ;)

Xbuddyjosh
05-09-2013, 08:09 PM
Kewl thx a lot! It's gonna be after tomorrow by the time this guide is done lol

Zeus
05-09-2013, 08:10 PM

Good luck.

Tbh, Crimson, most of my guides have been typed up in under 30 minutes, LOL! That's why a lot of them look half-assed.

Mennddoza
05-09-2013, 09:47 PM
cool. haha have fun!