PDA

View Full Version : Fixing loot system

powerlevelz
05-08-2013, 08:47 PM
The current loot system is terrible and needs attention. I never see trash or common loot at the higher levels. Epic and rare loot drops far to often making it near worthless. Uncommon loot drops more then trash. Suggestion to make loot system better. Significantly lower all loot drop rates and slightly increase pink legendary rates. Make the loot fall in appropriate order according to rarity, meaning more trash drops then uncommons etc because its not balanced now. On another note, lower level loot has beter appearance art then high level loot for some reason. I don't know if this was intentional but its very annoying. Instead of a level cap increase, we need more high end content. Loot, maps etc. Maybe offer a platinum expansion pack? Personally, I haven't ran into an gameplay bugs.

Mage till the end
05-08-2013, 09:01 PM
I think it's fine

tHelonestud
05-08-2013, 09:22 PM
It has been suggested numerous times to merge the sewer loot system(all boss drops that are all fairly competitive) with the trash loot from nuri's and up.
Essentially, grays and whites would drop from mobs to be liquidated and then orange and up would all be boss drops each with a fairly decent set of stats while trash would be similar to current non-pink stats.

cookiez
05-08-2013, 09:46 PM
Dope! Added to my suggestions list

Wendellism
05-10-2013, 12:58 AM
Thanks to the new looting system, all oranges, greens and purples, once highly sought upon by many new players in the community of Pocket Legends, are now completely redundant. This system will be mostly focused on our consumers grabbing Pinks and perhaps some Elites to increase our replay value.

Here are some of our consumer's responses in a random run!

"WTF I've been up for 2 weeks and no PINKS?!?!?"

"Pink Armor plox!"

"THAT NOOB GOT A PINK WITH JUST 1 RUN DAFUQ!?!"