05-08-2013, 10:22 PM
Really simple

I hate when im in a pvp match and it ends up being like 1v4

vholt
05-09-2013, 12:01 AM
Leave the match.

Whorrior
05-09-2013, 07:54 AM
Thats what usually ends up happening; either i leave bc my team is empty or vice versa for anyone on the other team

Syylent
05-09-2013, 08:17 AM
Really simple

I hate when im in a pvp match and it ends up being like 1v4

When everyone is the same level, I love 1v2s and 1v3s, sometimes the 3s are too much unless they are a level or two lower.

When they are 1 or 2 levels higher it can be quite painful, especially at 2 levels higher.

Whorrior
05-09-2013, 09:47 AM
When everyone is the same level, I love 1v2s and 1v3s, sometimes the 3s are too much unless they are a level or two lower.

When they are 1 or 2 levels higher it can be quite painful, especially at 2 levels higher.

You can call me bad bc i am in fact not good at pvp but i feel for most people 1v2 is impossible since anyone who joins the arena will say "mhh do i join the team with just one player to help make it fair? Or do i join the team of 2 and just wail on this guy?" And that happens until its like 1v40

Im sure there are lots of players who can 1v50 with their mythic armors, their lvl 26 glacians and their leet skillz, but for a majority of us thats not possible

Syylent
05-10-2013, 03:13 PM
You can call me bad bc i am in fact not good at pvp but i feel for most people 1v2 is impossible since anyone who joins the arena will say "mhh do i join the team with just one player to help make it fair? Or do i join the team of 2 and just wail on this guy?" And that happens until its like 1v40

Im sure there are lots of players who can 1v50 with their mythic armors, their lvl 26 glacians and their leet skillz, but for a majority of us thats not possible

Not calling anyone bad. I never said I lived through them. I just enjoy them no matter the outcome.

Whorrior
05-10-2013, 03:34 PM
Im sure most people dont enjoy getting gangbanged

Skidmarkz
05-11-2013, 08:01 AM
Im sure most people dont enjoy getting gangbanged

Then join a pvp guild and play with the guildies. I myself like some can only kill by hoping for a ks in groups so I prefer the gangbangingness.

Whorrior
05-11-2013, 02:46 PM
Wouldnt it be easier to just allow autobalance? Some pvp guilds only allow the best into their ranks, and some people (me included) suck at pvp but still think its fun

Also being able to gang up on someone isnt a good justification

Syylent
05-13-2013, 08:19 AM
Wouldnt it be easier to just allow autobalance? Some pvp guilds only allow the best into their ranks, and some people (me included) suck at pvp but still think its fun

Also being able to gang up on someone isnt a good justification

I really don't sweat it much. I just call guildies when it is 1v5 or 1v4 and they start spawn camping.

I wouldn't want autobalance because those that do enjoy to play together may not. At the end of the day that is what is important.