PDA

View Full Version : A Change in the Leaderboards

Nikkiii
05-09-2013, 01:34 AM
Hmm, I was thinking. If STS Should give chance to other players?

Lets get it straight, I was thinking about the leaderboards.

Since , every season. The name of the ppl there are not changing :3
We should give chance to others to get in the leaderboards.
I mean is , After you got in the leaderboards, you won't be in the LB next season.
Isn't that good?

The Change will only cover ,

- Achievement Points
- CTF Kills
- CTF Flags
- PvE Kills

Its just a suggestion. Thanks for hearing out (:

Uzii
05-09-2013, 01:46 AM
Yeah. I was trying for pve kills in first season, since then I havent done anything, but im still there :D.
I dont care abt leaderbords and think it would be fair to new players to shine a bit, bc truly said who can overcome that amount kills and pvp flags when hes new, even playing 24/7 will not help much i think. yes they r timed runs but thats not enough, let players compete in all categories equaly.
Just record each season differently, who get the most kills/flags that one season. and maybe have some overal leaderboard with players with most kills/flags like is it now
AP leaderboard i would say let it be as it is now, it reflect the players who put the most money and time (maybe) in game, so thats good as it is

Slashdatgash
05-09-2013, 01:48 AM
Would cause a lot of problems.
People are out there only to get on leaderboards and if you take their right away they'll probably quit.
It's a shame that all the same people are staying in the leaderboards but just pick up your game a bit, be smart with specs and surely you'll get there eventually.

Nikkiii
05-09-2013, 01:52 AM
Yeah. I was trying for pve kills in first season, since then I havent done anything, but im still there :D.
I dont care abt leaderbords and think it would be fair to new players to shine a bit, bc truly said who can overcome that amount kills and pvp flags when hes new, even playing 24/7 will not help much i think. yes they r timed runs but thats not enough, let players compete in all categories equaly.
Just record each season differently, who get the most kills/flags that one season. and maybe have some overal leaderboard with players with most kills/flags like is it now
AP leaderboard i would say let it be as it is now, it reflect the players who put the most money and time (maybe) in game, so thats good as it is

You Definitely understand my point (: thanks to you.

Nikkiii
05-09-2013, 01:55 AM
Would cause a lot of problems.
People are out there only to get on leaderboards and if you take their right away they'll probably quit.
It's a shame that all the same people are staying in the leaderboards but just pick up your game a bit, be smart with specs and surely you'll get there eventually.

Thats not what i mean. And , they woudnt quit because of the LB. I think they would understand that giving chance to New and Other Players is cool. And , about what you said. I cant get there. With those maxed AP's , 150K+ PvE Kills , 5000+ Flags , 10K + PvP Kills , i wont reach it. Trust me . (: