PDA

View Full Version : Humania Drop Rates?

Deathofan
05-09-2013, 02:25 AM
Are the drop rates still good in humania? Is Monster Bash still worth it? How many runs in overall should I run while wearing shamus and thrasher before I find myself with a pink? I'm mostly looking for a humania farmer to answer my questions, but any other answer is greatly appreciated as well, thanks.

Wendellism
05-09-2013, 05:07 AM
Well..... sad to tell you the truth, but most newbs currently avoid Humania. Blame the yetis and their Newbiness for that.

Deathofan
05-09-2013, 11:02 AM
Yeah i'm aware that many players from fang (l68) skip to blacksmoke. But i'm certain there are quite a few farmers in this map, and I would like to hear how are the drop rates there.

Chopper
05-09-2013, 11:23 AM
Yeah i'm aware that many players from fang (l68) skip to blacksmoke. But i'm certain there are quite a few farmers in this map, and I would like to hear how are the drop rates there.

if you are going to burn plat, im not sure the Humania paid dungeon is the way to go, not because of drop rates, but because the prices for items have dropped since BSM came out. So what you do farm, it will be worth much less than in its hey day. Ocean Blue Diamons used to be in the $2M range, remember? just consider the pros/cons on whether the cost is worth it.

Deathofan
05-09-2013, 01:21 PM
I'm not looking to farm and get a nice cash out of it. I'm mostly looking to farm 2 sets that i'm going to use for pvp, and I can't afford to waste the gold I have now as its beign invested on some builds i'm trying in 76 pvp. I just want to know if the drop rates are somewhat decent to farm a set.

billybob1
05-09-2013, 01:50 PM
ill farm with ya....add my rhino....ign myfatazzrino

ThePvpTwink
05-09-2013, 05:10 PM
Humania drop rates r higher than other dungeon campaigns yes but the prices/values have dropped drastically since BSM came out. Monster bash can drop pinks after several runs, just depends on luck. Some people get a pink in the first run while others after 10 runs...depending on what u r targeting for, 66 humania pinks are still valuable due to scaled times for pvp.