PDA

View Full Version : razor wire with trap

blowitup
05-09-2013, 01:24 PM
I absolutely love trap but I'm curious if razor wire is worth a skill point for elites when I get there. It works well on normal mobs but I respec and could go 5/5 int without putting razor wire back in. Any thoughts are appreciated.

wvhills
05-09-2013, 01:31 PM
if ur a dagger rogue then I'd go for razor (be sure to get the extra 3 secs and 20 % dodge add ons). If ur a bow rogue then I wouldn't bother since you'll be fighting at range.
if ur doing elites then you probably should get it, trap, smoke and max ur aimed shot.

Lissidoll
05-09-2013, 01:46 PM
depends g8tly on ur play style...i mostly use bows but hav razor as i'd like to switch weapons in boss fights. max aim shot / razor / shadow veil / 4/5 shadw pierce n passive crits n int max.. dis is how i built my current toons. hope it helps

Azepeiete
05-09-2013, 02:01 PM
Im fairky certain He does not me razor shield, the skill.

He means razor wire the sub-skill upgrade to entangling trap.

As for the question, personally, I love it and would always spec it. However, a lot of rogues opt for the 3/5 with net retraction and adept construction. It's all personal preference :).

blowitup
05-09-2013, 02:15 PM
Yes I was talking about the sub skill in entangling trap :)
Thanks warrior

Asahetek
05-11-2013, 11:24 PM
It depends on what kinda play style you prefer and it's extremely useful when combined with the skill razzor shield when using daggers. If you're a bow user wouldn't bother using the trap skill but razor shield is useful when enemies get to close.

Excuses
05-12-2013, 10:31 AM
A must have.
Personally think it's better than Nox's poison.

~ARI~
05-13-2013, 09:42 PM
YES. It's really helpful!!! Especially when mobs walk right through the trap and receive DOT effects.
The trap + veil + charged nox for DOT + Razor shield = dead mobs in seconds. master ninja. hehehahahoho~