PDA

View Full Version : New Mythic Weapons THIS WEEKEND!

Samhayne
05-09-2013, 04:07 PM
3 new Mythic Weapons are dropping in game this weekend! This first availability will be time limited, in that these weapons will stop dropping after an update on Monday, May 13th. If you get one this weekend, you'll be one of the first! It is possible that these 3 Mythic Weapons will return in the future, but if you want a chance to get one, you'll need to play this weekend.

They drop out of:

Elite Gold Warchests
Locked Grand Crates of the Watch

Because of their limited availability, they will have a slightly higher chance to drop than the current Mythic Armor and Mythic Helms. They are still Mythic rarity items and will still be pretty rare.

All three of these weapons have pretty cool proc effects. Here are their stats as listed in game:

Warrior Mythic Sword 'n Shield

Rogue Mythic Bow

Sorcerer Mythic Gun

Samhayne
05-10-2013, 05:32 PM
There are some additional tweaks coming to these items in an update on Monday.

The Sorcerer Gun will be changed to have a small chance to proc on a normal (non-charged) attack.

The Rogue Bow will be changed to have a small chance to proc on a normal (non-charged) attack.

The Rogue Bow's stats will be buffed slightly. It was a little underpowered for where it should be. Here is what the stats will be after the patch on Monday compared to a couple different other weapons:

Aplyed
05-10-2013, 07:16 PM
Mythic shield and sword low damage and dps ?????????????????
Tell me y this thing stats so horrible the locked crates swords and shields have higher dps than these . a lot of are not happy who have it with stats it needs a Buff cause is it for looks lmafo . Come one if u gonna make us spend to have the best at least make it the best . I'd love it and others also if u buff plz .

Samhayne
05-10-2013, 08:21 PM
Tell me y this thing stats so horrible the locked crates swords and shields have higher dps than these . a lot of are not happy who have it with stats it needs a Buff cause is it for looks lmafo . Come one if u gonna make us spend to have the best at least make it the best . I'd love it and others also if u buff plz .

Yeah, but it hits up to three enemies with one swing! That's 3X the damage if you're fighting multiple monsters. The stats and armor, not to mention the reactive proc, are really great.

Battlegrinder
05-10-2013, 08:25 PM

Wow, the STS overlooks high damage per attack and focus on DPS only. How shocking.

Aplyed
05-10-2013, 09:08 PM
Yeah, but it hits up to three enemies with one swing! That's 3X the damage if you're fighting multiple monsters. The stats and armor, not to mention the reactive proc, are really great.

It needs buff also come on ask everyone in game , can i have support people XD

will0
05-11-2013, 12:09 AM
maybe is my luck nothing mythic came out .... dang ... waste of plat

elite Gold Warchests (x5)
Locked Grand Crates of the Watch (x3)

will0
05-11-2013, 12:10 AM

LwMark
05-11-2013, 12:27 AM
Why cant u say if the items are permanent or not, god!

Carapace
05-11-2013, 12:32 AM
Why cant u say if the items are permanent or not, god!

They are permanent in that any found will remain in the game. The ability to acquire them at this time is limited.

Aplyed
05-11-2013, 12:56 AM
I dont feel the hitting 3 people is making up for this weapons poor performance and damage.

Laikiscz
05-11-2013, 12:58 AM
Lol

Carapace
05-11-2013, 01:04 AM
I dont feel the hitting 3 people is making up for this weapons poor performance and damage.

It is designed as a very nice tanking weapon, if damage is what you are after you really should be hunting down an arcane hammer :)

Making two items that are rare and compete in the same space doesn't make a lot of sense, and doesn't help provide options for players.

In the end it is just an option, if you don't approve someone else will probably be happy to buy it from you!

LwMark
05-11-2013, 05:13 AM
So after this weekend they will become discontinued? Forever? Or will they make a return in the future?

Valsacar
05-11-2013, 07:15 AM
So after this weekend they will become discontinued? Forever? Or will they make a return in the future?

3 new Mythic Weapons are dropping in game this weekend! This first availability will be time limited, in that these weapons will stop dropping after an update on Monday, May 13th. If you get one this weekend, you'll be one of the first! It is possible that these 3 Mythic Weapons will return in the future, but if you want a chance to get one, you'll need to play this weekend.

Answered in the OP.

aoizora
05-11-2013, 08:50 AM

40 Elite golden warchests and I got nothing.
80 Locked Crates is on going.
If I don't get any mythic items. Good bye STS !

Valsacar
05-11-2013, 09:12 AM
40 Elite golden warchests and I got nothing.
80 Locked Crates is on going.
If I don't get any mythic items. Good bye STS !

So... you choose to gamble, and if you don't get anything, you quit playing?

aoizora
05-11-2013, 09:33 AM
So... you choose to gamble, and if you don't get anything, you quit playing?
Yeah ! Gambling !

Cookietimee
05-11-2013, 01:47 PM
Yeah ! Gambling !
Lol idk why ppl p2p u can also f2p i made all my money whitout platinum i only bought 10 € plat for respecting

Cookietimee
05-11-2013, 01:48 PM
The cheapest stuff is always the best

Seventydopey
05-11-2013, 02:30 PM
Seriously Sam, Carapace, anyone dev listening...

glacian is a simple fix, Add a 3rd spire and increase it's damage OR add a 4th spire and keep stats exactly how they are. How is this even something that needs to be thought about??

You don't have to change Glacian's stats but just add more spires. We're well into this season and this arcane pet which we all worked tirelessly for is not even stacking up to regular pets and the developers don't seem to have any urgency on this.

Let's put this into perspective, you put out mythic weapons and as soon as you realize the bow is underpowered compared to regular items... you immediately give it a BUFF. Now the few hardcore players who own Glacian and who paid 30 Million Gold for glacian (that's a lot of playing time and farming!) and the owner's then find out the pet is no better than malison, and you all are notified yet you haven't done anything? It's just a slap in the face to some of your extreme hard core players.

That's fine if you don't care how we feel... feel free to check out our payment history to see how much money we've supported you in plat sales or how much playing time we log for your game. Sure we're just a few players, but we're some of your most devoted players. If you want us to continue to feel disenchanted by not helping us, that will be another reason to not ever buy plat for your game or to just quit all together. Everyone in my fix arcane pets thread has been pretty patient but it's not even a hard fix that we've asked for AND it wouldn't even over tip the game balance, it would simply make Glacian on par with Malison and let us actually USE these arcane pets. Seriously what a waste of time, money, plat for these pets.

Sorry if it seems we are getting more frustrated now, but it's been weeks since we've notified you that Glacian can't even compare to your regular pets... we've seen no action. At least Hook owner's had it good for a while, Warrior Hammer players have it good now. Sorcerer weapons will be great. But you're arcane pets are not even on par with legendary pets.

This thread.
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?95051-Please-please-fix-arcane-pets!

The Godlyness
05-11-2013, 03:00 PM
It is designed as a very nice tanking weapon, if damage is what you are after you really should be hunting down an arcane hammer :)

Making two items that are rare and compete in the same space doesn't make a lot of sense, and doesn't help provide options for players.

In the end it is just an option, if you don't approve someone else will probably be happy to buy it from you!

Thank you so much.

As a warrior, my primary role is tanking. Thus, I think this mythic weapon is better suited for me when compared to other mythic weapons. :p

Zuzeq
05-11-2013, 04:55 PM
I thought Glacian was meant to be a defensive pet? Why are ppl asking for DMG?

lalarae
05-11-2013, 06:24 PM
Honestly, The STS post NEW pets but to be honest players are not satisfied with its stats, like Arcane pet Glacian it is an rare ITEM Hard to unlock but, the STATS is n't that good to aim.. i mean hello STS you should put more STATS in ARCANE PETS..

Bebsi
05-11-2013, 09:46 PM
Thank you so much.

As a warrior, my primary role is tanking. Thus, I think this mythic weapon is better suited for me when compared to other mythic weapons. :p

I used up all my gold to retrieve this weapon but it really sucks...
made a few solo runs in crypts and it takes me 1-2 minutes longer to clear tombs.
It's faster if I use my Storm sword :/

Well, about the tanking...
the dmg I do is so low that mobs are smashing me constantly forcing me to use a lot of pots.
It's just a theoretical tanking weapon, check it out urselfs.
U guys will clear tombs and crypts faster with a higher dmg weapon.
And the proc doesn't even work in PVP, i mean... come on -.-
I just keep it cause it's rare but it really is a weak weapon for sure

dpswyland
05-11-2013, 10:39 PM
Seriously Sam, Carapace, anyone dev listening...

glacian is a simple fix, Add a 3rd spire and increase it's damage OR add a 4th spire and keep stats exactly how they are. How is this even something that needs to be thought about??

You don't have to change Glacian's stats but just add more spires. We're well into this season and this arcane pet which we all worked tirelessly for is not even stacking up to regular pets and the developers don't seem to have any urgency on this.

Let's put this into perspective, you put out mythic weapons and as soon as you realize the bow is underpowered compared to regular items... you immediately give it a BUFF. Now the few hardcore players who own Glacian and who paid 30 Million Gold for glacian (that's a lot of playing time and farming!) and the owner's then find out the pet is no better than malison, and you all are notified yet you haven't done anything? It's just a slap in the face to some of your extreme hard core players.

That's fine if you don't care how we feel... feel free to check out our payment history to see how much money we've supported you in plat sales or how much playing time we log for your game. Sure we're just a few players, but we're some of your most devoted players. If you want us to continue to feel disenchanted by not helping us, that will be another reason to not ever buy plat for your game or to just quit all together. Everyone in my fix arcane pets thread has been pretty patient but it's not even a hard fix that we've asked for AND it wouldn't even over tip the game balance, it would simply make Glacian on par with Malison and let us actually USE these arcane pets. Seriously what a waste of time, money, plat for these pets.

Sorry if it seems we are getting more frustrated now, but it's been weeks since we've notified you that Glacian can't even compare to your regular pets... we've seen no action. At least Hook owner's had it good for a while, Warrior Hammer players have it good now. Sorcerer weapons will be great. But you're arcane pets are not even on par with legendary pets.

This thread.
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?95051-Please-please-fix-arcane-pets!

I know what you mean Seventydopey. Didn't Carapace say they were going to make the Arcane Pets a little more "sexy". Well last time I checked they are still wearing the same granny panties.

Aplyed
05-12-2013, 03:18 AM
Every warrior i met with mythic warrior wep hates it complains of it being weak , i guess more just need to go here an complain . Not to be negative but it should at least compare to other crate items to be better. I will sell mine if u don't buff it . I just figured this wast the warrior expansion . I notice that rouges were handed the world during there expansion . We can even get a decent mythic weapon. Not every one can get arcane if saying i should hunt one. I have 300+ crates and none in sight just mccraw. Just saying ask other players how they feel about it u will see 5% are happy .

yuriramos
05-12-2013, 10:11 AM
Is it the same proc chance as for normal and charged on runic rifle?

okahef
05-12-2013, 11:45 AM
I do not wanna see plat only pets giving people huge stats that would make it unfair advantage to non plat buyers. I understand u guys pay their salaries but no need for unfair advantages its already way easier for plat buyers to get the best items

Zuzeq
05-12-2013, 08:28 PM
I do not wanna see plat only pets giving people huge stats that would make it unfair advantage to non plat buyers. I understand u guys pay their salaries but no need for unfair advantages its already way easier for plat buyers to get the best items

10-15 free surveys and you can get enough plat to buy any plat exclusive pet. It will take you less time to do that then it would for you to farm for lesser pet egg drop.

Jaytee12
05-12-2013, 08:53 PM
But seriously, sts needs to buff up warrior's mythic weapon. Warriors can barely kill and now you give a PVE only weapon? Come on, give the warriors something good now..

Seventydopey
05-12-2013, 09:13 PM
Arcane pets are a very very very rare drop. It is very unlikely to get an arcane pet simply by choosing to buy plat. You can literally spend a thousand real US dollars and still not get an arcane pet. So most owners are people like myself who paid between 25-30 million gold for these pets. We are the hard core players that are investing countless hours farming in their game to get these huge amounts of money to then buy arcane items in their economy.

So in my opinion, arcane items deserve their stats based on their scarcity in game.

Darko
05-12-2013, 10:01 PM
Its reallt terrible whata happening with this game.....as a warrior with the arcane hammer, full mythic, and glacian, we still can be oblierated by rouge.....and now you want to bufd up thwie bow plua health? Even with the arcane hammer I sometimes crit around 200(that's 422 damage I have) on average I hit 400-600 woth sky , axe or cs, but that does little to a rouge with 2500-3000 health. ....rouges with their health are becoming tanks...again my lvl 19 rogue can hit harder for more crit than my lvl 31 arcane warrior....watxh a pvp match and watch how quickly warriors die now...and if we use the mythic, we dont die that quixkly but might as well have all defensive kills cause ur not killing anyone critting 20-100. Its like having a lvl 5 rouge...the arcane pets arr really pathetic and nothing "sexy" about them... these mythic weapons highlight two classes best weapons, mages gun is better than staff, and rouges bow is better than blades (for pvp) a warrior didn't get a sword buff, or hammer buff. ..nope its the weapon nobody uses...warriors have to have all mythic to even be conpetive now, I feel for the average warrior in pvp currently. ..aak lok, me, and zodiak, all have arcane hammer, all die quixk after our shield is off...the stun lasts longer than shiels protects us, so if we are stunned we are dead..i have to stun a rouge like four times to kill him....i hope this is fixed, cause right now warriors health might be high, but we have nothibg to defelct damage or reduce it without sacraficing an offebsice skill, as we have to have vb and horn....juggernaugh should be combines with vengefuk blood...that would be more of a tank...taking on damage...now we arr a big *** house msde out of alluminum.

kiffnshey
05-13-2013, 04:26 AM
It needs buff also come on ask everyone in game , can i have support people XD

Yes i true pls fix the damage this monday make it higher 260-290 much nice n better

kiffnshey
05-13-2013, 04:32 AM
Its reallt terrible whata happening with this game.....as a warrior with the arcane hammer, full mythic, and glacian, we still can be oblierated by rouge.....and now you want to bufd up thwie bow plua health? Even with the arcane hammer I sometimes crit around 200(that's 422 damage I have) on average I hit 400-600 woth sky , axe or cs, but that does little to a rouge with 2500-3000 health. ....rouges with their health are becoming tanks...again my lvl 19 rogue can hit harder for more crit than my lvl 31 arcane warrior....watxh a pvp match and watch how quickly warriors die now...and if we use the mythic, we dont die that quixkly but might as well have all defensive kills cause ur not killing anyone critting 20-100. Its like having a lvl 5 rouge...the arcane pets arr really pathetic and nothing "sexy" about them... these mythic weapons highlight two classes best weapons, mages gun is better than staff, and rouges bow is better than blades (for pvp) a warrior didn't get a sword buff, or hammer buff. ..nope its the weapon nobody uses...warriors have to have all mythic to even be conpetive now, I feel for the average warrior in pvp currently. ..aak lok, me, and zodiak, all have arcane hammer, all die quixk after our shield is off...the stun lasts longer than shiels protects us, so if we are stunned we are dead..i have to stun a rouge like four times to kill him....i hope this is fixed, cause right now warriors health might be high, but we have nothibg to defelct damage or reduce it without sacraficing an offebsice skill, as we have to have vb and horn....juggernaugh should be combines with vengefuk blood...that would be more of a tank...taking on damage...now we arr a big *** house msde out of alluminum.

Good statemant man warrior clap urs hand

kiffnshey
05-13-2013, 04:37 AM
40 elite golden warchests and i got nothing.
80 locked crates is on going.
If i don't get any mythic items. Good bye sts !

lolzzz

kiffnshey
05-13-2013, 04:41 AM
yeahh dev al increase damage n dps n mythic weapon not only pve but for pvp becoz rague now like monsters kill warrior :
But seriously, sts needs to buff up warrior's mythic weapon. Warriors can barely kill and now you give a PVE only weapon? Come on, give the warriors something good now..

kiffnshey
05-13-2013, 04:47 AM
yeah mythic weapon isa weak weapon so fix it this monday give us quality weapon n quantity powers of weapon to easy kill rogue n mage ::indecisiveness:
made a few solo runs in crypts and it takes me 1-2 minutes longer to clear tombs.

the dmg I do is so low that mobs are smashing me constantly forcing me to use a lot of pots.

DexterityX
05-13-2013, 07:24 AM
For what i read to this thread... i realize the game is sux. even im a plat buyer. devs wont even listen or hear to what the gamer needs to be done to this game to reach its full potential. all i know.. all the devs here want money.. they dont even try to give the players credits for supporting them.

adding mythic items and players gonna buy plats to get those sux item? WHY NOT ADDING NEW SERVER!?

Rare
05-13-2013, 07:30 AM

That is what tanking is. There is no point in tanking if you are soloing.

Darko
05-13-2013, 07:49 AM
For what i read to this thread... i realize the game is sux. even im a plat buyer. devs wont even listen or hear to what the gamer needs to be done to this game to reach its full potential. all i know.. all the devs here want money.. they dont even try to give the players credits for supporting them.

adding mythic items and players gonna buy plats to get those sux item? WHY NOT ADDING NEW SERVER!?

Agree huge paying players like myself never see any reward whatsoever... we ask for buff to arcane pets, cause they suck and devs ignore us.....we ask for class balance and they continue to make rogue tougher caise all their friends sre rogues in dm... since when in any game does a bow add that much health. ....that's more health than the shield gives...lol that's laughable... they are supposed to be high damage low health, not high on both. ....

Bebsi
05-13-2013, 07:50 AM
That is what tanking is. There is no point in tanking if you are soloing.

-.-
If I test in a group I can't see the effects of the weapon clearly.
In addition the mobs are much stronger.
It's not difficult to survive or tank in a group.
U don't need this weapon for this but if u use it, the dmg is so low that U will have problems to keep aggro cause every member of ur team does more dmg ^_^

If u can, try the weapon, then maybe u understand what I mean by 'weak'

Zuzeq
05-13-2013, 08:51 AM
Agree huge paying players like myself never see any reward whatsoever... we ask for buff to arcane pets, cause they suck and devs ignore us.....we ask for class balance and they continue to make rogue tougher caise all their friends sre rogues in dm... since when in any game does a bow add that much health. ....that's more health than the shield gives...lol that's laughable... they are supposed to be high damage low health, not high on both. ....

Hey hey now Darko, lay off the bow Assassin a bit. Your opinion is clouded with thoughts of PVP.

Darko
05-13-2013, 09:02 AM
Hey hey now Darko, lay off the bow Assassin a bit. Your opinion is clouded with thoughts of PVP.

Agree u have to takd pve into account, but warriors have been most nerfed clas and we suck in pve now. ...I can barely use an offensive skill cause I have to constantly smash pots and keep everybody alive.....but regardless common sense says a shield (hence what its used for) should provide more health than a bow should it not?

Zuzeq
05-13-2013, 11:20 AM
Agree u have to takd pve into account, but warriors have been most nerfed clas and we suck in pve now. ...I can barely use an offensive skill cause I have to constantly smash pots and keep everybody alive.....but regardless common sense says a shield (hence what its used for) should provide more health than a bow should it not?

Agree..kinda. I do think a shield should provide more ARMOR that any other item in game. Health idk, yeah..i guess i have to agree with you on that to...lol. I do stand to believe bows shouldn't be touched in the HP department. I would love to see a HP/armor buff for your sword and sheild combo weapons.

Laikiscz
05-13-2013, 12:51 PM
I think best myth wep is sorcer gun.

okahef
05-13-2013, 01:13 PM
dark is right tho it sux for warrior in pve. all u do is spam both pots its useless to even attack. if u r constantly spam min u should not die as tank wit good GRP. it has turned into the boring class I do not even use mine anymore in PvP you are just there to block arrows and use your shield

Darko
05-13-2013, 01:28 PM
Ya u get stunned for five seconds take arrows than die....tjats a warriors life in pvp....in pve if I use a offensive skill im in the red....unless I use full shield armor juggernaught horn and have no offensive skills, than I just sit there doing nothing. ....its so lame what theyve done to warrior

Bebsi
05-13-2013, 04:02 PM
I mean... Cleaves up to 3 enemies?
My charged attack did that already -.-

If I don't charge my attack the dmg is so low that it doesn't matter how many enemies u cleave (since a normal attack won't stun them) ... lol

gundamsone
05-13-2013, 10:36 PM
The sword doesnt provide enough defensive bonuses if it was purely designed to be a tank weapon.
Really people only use it for the extra armor but I think it should be in the 250-300's+ armor.

wowdah
05-14-2013, 01:29 AM
I'm sorry to say but,

I think the best legendary warrior swords could be better or even with the warrior mythic sword. Because, warrior mythic stats even if it hits 3, still needs to have higher stats since its mythic. just my thoughts :O