PDA

View Full Version : Special potions and other stuff

leoniah
10-10-2010, 02:51 PM
Hi!

I recently used the special potions that allows you to boost your X 200% for 5 minutes and had a few comments on that.

Why not incorporate 1 of 2 of them in the game. Instead of getting tons of equipment that you don't need, why cant we find potions that will help us a little during our quests. Nothing fancy, no too much to ruin the game and make it too easy, but just once in a while. Also a timer to tell us how much time we have left would also be appreciated, since once in a game, one hour passes very quickly. And why five minutes? Why not until you quit or die.

Also, some levels that are in the snow causes a few problems. You cannot see the writtings properly. (Example PING, the chat window looks weird) and some spell icons are almost invisible. I think that the scheme for those levels should be modified so we can see all those things properly (maybe have a navy blue transparent window right under the white writting so its pops out).

Also one last suggestion. I am frustrated after a good battle in a dungeon of over 100 monsters to find out that I have not picked up enough gold? Gold and experience points are two points where I see a flaw. Maybe you should do a potion that will double your gold for 5 minutes :-) I think also that the more difficult the enemy, the more points you should get. So far, its always 1 enemy = 1 XP.

Thats it for now :-) Gone playing now :-)