PDA

View Full Version : Boss reset error in elite nordr mines

tootallll
05-09-2013, 10:39 PM
Boss reset error occurred in both the third and forth bosses in Elite nordr mines. While using my warrior boss reset after party got killed at same time well within non reset area...also party got killed except for me then I got killed,I bought a life and when I came back to life boss was reset again well within the non reset area.

Basically same thing happend with my madge account. Both times I purchased the torch for 15 plat, used well over 1,000 pots, and bought numerous lives and loot rerolls. This problem destroyed both parties as players got discouraged and quit.

I am not a whiner or scanner just telling you like it is.

While I'm on the bandwagon let me just add I've opens probably 50 locked crates. I got 1 myth madge helm but everything else was basically worthless...

Between both my accounts I've probably spent over $600...STS is making it very difficult to spend any more

Thanks for your help
MikeY

Lojack
05-10-2013, 10:21 AM
All bosses go to full when the party wipes, that's not an error

Akaee
05-10-2013, 10:33 AM

Which sux a lot since many leave when that happens and start over in another party.

katish
05-10-2013, 09:24 PM
To prevent this, if I'm last to die I stay dead untill someone else walks in and gets boss' aggro then I relive. Just do that and you should be fine.

This is quite a discouragement though when you're trying to solo.. it's impossible not to get killed in nordr.

drgrimmy
05-11-2013, 02:03 AM
To prevent this, if I'm last to die I stay dead untill someone else walks in and gets boss' aggro then I relive. Just do that and you should be fine.

This is quite a discouragement though when you're trying to solo.. it's impossible not to get killed in nordr.

This is exactly what needs to be done. Can be a little tricky when everyone dies at once with a lucky crit aoe
from the boss and everyone then hits the revive button at the same time before they realize what has
happened...

tootallll
05-13-2013, 09:51 AM
o...

Which sux a lot since many leave when that happens and start over in another party.
Yes, had this happen twice on Nordr Mine runs...I HATE THAT! :)

Great tip THANKS! But how do you know if everyone got killed, isn't it hard to see if they're killed with revive screen up?
MikeY

Asireuz
05-13-2013, 12:11 PM
I have seen bosses reset even before I revive. That trick may not work.

I think they reset when everyone is dead at the same time.

katish
05-13-2013, 05:13 PM
Great tip THANKS! But how do you know if everyone got killed, isn't it hard to see if they're killed with revive screen up?

Now that you mentioned it, It'd be nice to have the revive screen a bit smaller or have the chat screen be on top.. I tend to communicate while dead, but I can't read what other people said on Chrome.

Xbadboyx
05-21-2013, 10:16 AM

Lol i've done this before and in the end i have found out that all my
Party members are doing the same lolx(still dead)

Rare
05-21-2013, 11:19 AM
Lol i've done this before and in the end i have found out that all my
Party members are doing the same lolx(still dead)

It doesn't work that way. At lest one person has to be alive to keep boss from resetting.

Asahetek
05-21-2013, 11:42 AM
Yeah, the only to stop this is by respawning, reviveing or keep one player away from the boss.

Noobiam
05-22-2013, 08:45 PM
MikeY[/QUOTE]

You can just checked on the right side of your screen where the character names are to check if everyone is dead or just play with the mini map so you can see if someones alive before reviving.