PDA

View Full Version : can sts just make hidden passage...

Hook
05-09-2013, 11:22 PM
With an enemy count?

...getting tired of adventuring baleforts hidden passage wether im leveling up guildies Or farming,
I always see bots there.
And they are all in the guild "the holy guardians" aswell.
Not to mention they sell their gold for real money in websites.

Putting an enemy count in passage would knock em off balance.

Wendellism
05-10-2013, 12:49 AM
And while they're at it, they should just remove the 5 min Enable Exp elixir too!

You would not believe how many botters I've seen in Pocket Legends just yesterday.

The Happiness
05-10-2013, 03:11 AM
Tbh the 5 min enable xp anywhere elixir doesn't really bother me too much plus I was guilty as charged for using them to gain The Egg along with everyone else. But botting is becoming a real problem especially in Hidden Passage. I didn't know that these botters were selling gold either. That sucks.

Wendellism
05-10-2013, 04:15 AM
Happiness, did you just stated that they are selling gold for real life cash? That's another rule against the ToS!

The Happiness
05-10-2013, 04:28 AM
Happiness, did you just stated that they are selling gold for real life cash? That's another rule against the ToS!

No...I have no evidence of that but OP mentioned it. It was news to me too. :)

Xbuddyjosh
05-10-2013, 06:22 AM
Uesab.

Suentous PO
05-10-2013, 08:39 AM
I'm all for ending all of the infinite maps like that.
Have any of you reported the website you found where they sell gold?

Hook
05-10-2013, 10:57 AM
I'm all for ending all of the infinite maps like that.
Have any of you reported the website you found where they sell gold?

Just google it. I dnt want to put links.

Zeus
05-10-2013, 10:59 AM
Just google it. I dnt want to put links.

I tried googling, I didn't find a website associated with their name, unfortunately. :/

Hook
05-10-2013, 11:01 AM
Uesab.

Lol that kid. :rolleyes:

Im surprised all these posts about botters come up and we the players only try to help the staff. Sometimes by even pointing out the botters, with the sole intention of sts' benefit, but it is greatly ignored.
Someone said this game will soon be like runescape.
I believe it would, if this neglect by the staff continues.

The Happiness
05-10-2013, 11:33 AM
When I see a botter, I report it. Can do no more. I hope STS are dealing with these obvious cheats.

dudetus
05-10-2013, 11:36 AM
But where would botters go then?

Ppl, u should start thinking about others emotions while posting these things.

Botters would be sad if this ever happened.

Zeus
When I see a botter, I report it. Can do no more. I hope STS are dealing with these obvious cheats.

You think you can make me a signature for "The Godlyness"? :p I made it a "y" instead of an "I" because godli looks weird in game when compared to "godly".

Zeus
But where would botters go then?

Ppl, u should start thinking about others emotions while posting these things.

Botters would be sad if this ever happened.

Can they report us for ruining their gaming experience? LOL!

dudetus
05-10-2013, 11:37 AM
You think you can make me a signature for "TheGodlyness"? :p I made it a "y" instead of an "I" because godli looks weird in game when compared to "godly".

Godli sounds like baby gibberish.

"gibligablaguuguugodli"

dudetus
05-10-2013, 11:39 AM
Can they report us for ruining their gaming experience? LOL!

LOL!!

"Pls halp, one guy named Ninja ruined my game experience as he offended me by calling me a cheater as I was botting. Permaban plz."

Zeus
05-10-2013, 11:43 AM
LOL!!

"Pls halp, one guy named Ninja ruined my game experience as he offended me by calling me a cheater as I was botting. Permaban plz."

I honestly would not be surprised if they attempted that, lol.

Samhayne
05-10-2013, 11:46 AM
Hey guys,

If you see someone you suspect of botting, please use the in game report function to report the user so we can look into it.

Thanks!

Zeus
05-10-2013, 11:50 AM
Hey guys,

If you see someone you suspect of botting, please use the in game report function to report the user so we can look into it.

Thanks!

Sam,

With all due respect, I do not think the issue is that players aren't reporting, but the fact that we still see them walking around at times?

Is this due to support response delay, as I really do not see any reason why a botter would be allowed to continue to bot.

If clarification as to what the determining process to remove them from the game or not could be revealed, that'd be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Apollo

Samhayne
05-10-2013, 11:57 AM
We're not going to disclose that, as it just gives someone a list of what to do and not to do.

Bottom line, play the game yourself. If you suspect someone isn't playing the game, but is using some other means to control their character (they do the same things over and over again and don't respond, for instance) then please report them.

Thanks!

The Happiness
05-10-2013, 12:25 PM
You think you can make me a signature for "The Godlyness"? :p I made it a "y" instead of an "I" because godli looks weird in game when compared to "godly".

I'll see what I can do ;p Want a Teddy bear one like the others? Mine has gone missing since I added to it (removed due to recent news events)...need to locate it again!

LwMark
05-10-2013, 12:33 PM
Guys please dont report me for standing in the auction just standing there for hours on hours just merchin and merchin farmin for items and golds, i am not a bot

Zeus
05-10-2013, 12:43 PM
I'll see what I can do ;p Want a Teddy bear one like the others? Mine has gone missing since I added to it (removed due to recent news events)...need to locate it again!

Yes please!

@Lwmark You need to be sighted in PL first before we can report you. :p

TheDaftness
05-10-2013, 01:38 PM
Awerserrrme!!!! So glad to have you on board, your royal Parthness!

Lemme know if you need any halp with his epic sig, Happi! Oh, and are u rly missing your pink bear? Its on your profile page, silly! :P I think thats good enuff for sig quality... I do like your new one, but it is missing the bear-luv!