PDA

View Full Version : Recent Prominent Lag spikes - started 9thMay 13

Linkincena
05-09-2013, 11:51 PM
Lag spikes are increasing day by day ... and yesterday at around 7pm local time (India) the intensity was max. and remained for 6 hrs.
I have 2MBPS broadband connection... I checked the connectivity speed.. everything was fine...

I hv heard the server is on eastern coast of U.S. ... my ping is 422 average most of the time... (Device is Galaxy Note 2 (GT-7100),2GB Ram,1.6GHZ quadcore)..

I also understand that server is getting loaded with millions of players...

My pain is also that I use plats on elixirs and they go waste when spike comes in....

I hope another server or router is being added by STS to divide the game traffic....

Thanks STS ( Hi to Delphina,JatB,Samhayne and DEVs) ^_^

Altic
05-10-2013, 03:09 AM
Lag spikes are increasing day by day ... and yesterday at around 7pm local time (India) the intensity was max. and remained for 6 hrs.
I have 2MBPS broadband connection... I checked the connectivity speed.. everything was fine...

I hv heard the server is on eastern coast of U.S. ... my ping is 422 average most of the time... (Device is Galaxy Note 2 (GT-7100),2GB Ram,1.6GHZ quadcore)..

I also understand that server is getting loaded with millions of players...

My pain is also that I use plats on elixirs and they go waste when spike comes in....

I hope another server or router is being added by STS to divide the game traffic....

Thanks STS ( Hi to Delphina,JatB,Samhayne and DEVs) ^_^

Yea, i think by this point we should already have a plentiful amount of different servers, maybe even divided by language. Language barriers RUIN end game maps lol.

Linkincena
05-10-2013, 05:55 AM
U mean integrate google translate into game lol