PDA

View Full Version : Kraken Isles Help

Kuazzae
05-10-2013, 11:02 AM
Hi,
I need some help, i'm on the kraken isles, but i can't acess all of them... I've cleared "windmoore harbor" and "crog beach", how can i go to "the southern seas", "ancient mariner reef" and "skull cove"? Normaly when i clear a level the next one becomes available, but thats not happening in the kraken isles... I didn't find the info on the forum.

Thanks
Dany

Swede
05-10-2013, 02:27 PM
Try going to the Dragon's Jewel boat from either Paradise Pier or the World Map available in your main menu, then talk to the Captain and ask her to show you the Nautical Chart. You should be able to access them from World Map itself too though, under Kraken Isles.

It's odd that you have done Grog Beach but not the Southern Seas, since Southern Seas comes before Grog Beach.

Let me know your character name if you still have no luck and I'll take a look at the flags on your character.

Kuazzae
05-10-2013, 02:48 PM
Hi, thanks for the reply, but i can't still teleport to the southern seas... only to the first and third level, but i've cleared that level... isn't that the level only a boat? My charather's name is dsantoz, also when i finish the Crog beach i ended up on the paradise pier, wasn't i supussed to go to the next level, ancient mariner reef in this case?

Sorry if i confused you... and sorry about my english... but ithink i've cleared the Kraken isles first three levels, but can't teleport to the second and i don't know how to go to the last 2 levels.

Thanx again
Dany

Fyu
05-10-2013, 03:07 PM
Try going to the Dragon's Jewel boat from either Paradise Pier or the World Map available in your main menu, then talk to the Captain and ask her to show you the Nautical Chart. You should be able to access them from World Map itself too though, under Kraken Isles.

It's odd that you have done Grog Beach but not the Southern Seas, since Southern Seas comes before Grog Beach.

Let me know your character name if you still have no look and I'll take a look at the flags on your character.

If you do the elite version of map it unlocks

Fyrce
05-10-2013, 03:15 PM
To get to Southern Seas the 1st time, you need to walk from Windmoore Harbor. It is a ship, but it's not the Dragon's Jewel sanctuary/town/hangout area. It's the mobs-looking-to-kill you area. You will need to clear it to be able to enter Paradise Pier.

Walk to Southern Sea, kill stuff, take screenshots. Clear it, then take a screenshot of the World Map with Southern Seas still closed. Post bug report.

Kuazzae
05-10-2013, 03:36 PM
Ok thanks, just tell is this a bug or am i doing something wrong?

Swede
05-10-2013, 04:39 PM
I'm not sure how you didn't get the unlock for The Southern Seas. However, if you go back to Windmoore Harbor and kill the Captain Bluecrab at the end, you should get it. Same thing to unlock Ancient Mariner Reef, you need to kill the boss of Grog Beach.

Fyu
05-10-2013, 04:45 PM
Again, you can do any elite map and if you choose a map you havent done it will automatically make it available.

Kuazzae
05-10-2013, 10:06 PM
Hi again,

I can't acess the elite map i'm only at level 21.

I did what you asked me, defeated the bluecrab and here is the result:

After defeting the bluecrab i went to the souther seas, but check my printscreens:

Here i am at the southern seas:

And the map while in the southern seas (you can see the party symbol)... but it's still unselectable

After clearing the level I reached paradise pier again

And still can't teleport

Can you help?

Crog beach it's the same... i've already defeated the boss... but can't move on (didn't try again)

Thanx
Dany

Kuazzae
05-11-2013, 08:28 AM
third time's the charm =)

Everything is normal =)

Thanks for your help
Dany