PDA

View Full Version : Pocket Legends Double Damage Weekend: May 11-12

Samhayne
05-10-2013, 01:35 PM

It is a PvE Double Damage Weekend in Pocket Legends

Now through Sunday, all damage you deal is doubled!

Solo Bosses!

Level up!

It's time to play Pocket Legends!

Note: Double Damage does not apply to PvP combat.

joshtheboss
05-10-2013, 01:47 PM
We should totally have a double damage PvP weekend.

imxoriginal
05-10-2013, 02:00 PM
We totally be informed when or what next cap
Is...

Prideeee
05-10-2013, 02:50 PM
Cool, but also some real updates should be made too in my opinion, not just elixir sales and double damage weekends.

XghostzX
05-10-2013, 03:53 PM
We've had an unnecessary amount of these.

I mean, yeah sure, it's nice for players leveling up...

When will other things be fixed/recognized upon?

Samhayne
05-10-2013, 04:06 PM
Can you ever have to much Double Damage? I don't really think so...

Zeus
05-10-2013, 04:40 PM

Well, technicallyyyyy, the system's max damage limiter seems to think so. :o

Anyways, much appreciated! I'll definitely be farming tonight.

ThePvpTwink
05-10-2013, 05:08 PM
Time to do those xp runs :)

Mage till the end
05-10-2013, 06:37 PM
Like some who have posted, personally I don't wont all these "meaningless" to say, update. Double damage, double xp, elixer sale, new shields. Lets see something big sts. Quit making these smaller updates. They may be helpful to some but it seems like they're just putting off the big stuff. Pvp class balancing, new cap, maybe new elite quest....

Swimmingstar
05-10-2013, 07:53 PM
Cool, but also some real updates should be made too in my opinion, not just elixir sales and double damage weekends.

I think devs are working on Arcane Legends and other games.

CrimsonTider
05-10-2013, 08:51 PM
We weren't the only ones to get 2x damage: Mr. Duke is one-shotting everyone in Feast. Not sure if it is the same in Crypt. Only boss I have seen this on so far.

joshtheboss
05-10-2013, 08:53 PM
We weren't the only ones to get 2x damage: Mr. Duke is one-shotting everyone in Feast. Not sure if it is the same in Crypt. Only boss I have seen this on so far.

He does that all the time. It's most likely just seeming more evident because double damage is making everyone overconfident.

CrimsonTider
05-10-2013, 09:04 PM
He does that all the time. It's most likely just seeming more evident because double damage is making everyone overconfident.

I've been farming 61 pink/dragon gear for over a year now. My 61 bear has 71k kills and 35 deaths. I farm with and without elixirs. I solo feast as well as run with teams. I also run Feast at least 10 times a niht. Tonight, I have a 3x blessing and can't enter the room without dying before the first little black heart rises. Has nothing to do with "overconfidence." When entire teams of 76's with elixirs and shiny Beastly sets are falling in a split second, something is wrong.

joshtheboss
05-10-2013, 09:06 PM
I've been farming 61 pink/dragon gear for over a year now. My 61 bear has 71k kills and 35 deaths. I farm with and without elixirs. I solo feast as well as run with teams. I also run Feast at least 10 times a niht. Tonight, I have a 3x blessing and can't enter the room without dying before the first little black heart rises. Has nothing to do with "overconfidence." When entire teams of 76's with elixirs and shiny Beastly sets are falling in a split second, something is wrong.

Hmm that does seem incredibly odd. But I have farmed some other buses and they don't seem to have been buffed.

CrimsonTider
05-10-2013, 09:15 PM
Hmm that does seem incredibly odd. But I have farmed some other buses and they don't seem to have been buffed.

As I said, the other bosses in Feast are fine. Funhouse and Sewers seem "normal" as well. Duke is the only one massacring entire teams.

joshtheboss
05-10-2013, 09:20 PM
As I said, the other bosses in Feast are fine. Funhouse and Sewers seem "normal" as well. Duke is the only one massacring entire teams.

Well that seems odd just did a few runs and Duke didn't kill me once.

CrimsonTider
05-10-2013, 09:27 PM
Well that seems odd just did a few runs and Duke didn't kill me once.

Ok. You're one of "those." Guess I'm just overconfident and have no idea how to play my class.

joshtheboss
05-10-2013, 09:42 PM
Ok. You're one of "those." Guess I'm just overconfident and have no idea how to play my class.

No I'm not and I'm sorry if that's the way you are interpreting my posts. All I'm trying to say I'd Duke's same output seems to be the same as it has always been.

XghostzX
05-10-2013, 10:03 PM

We all love ya' Sam, and the double damage weekend is appreciated.

MY point being, however - the community wants other things implemented :)

dudetus
05-11-2013, 12:57 AM
Lol.

"Double boss damage weekend! Now u can die even faster and u need at least trasher to survive more than 3 seconds!"

Swimmingstar
05-11-2013, 11:13 AM
Lol.

"Double boss damage weekend! Now u can die even faster and u need at least trasher to survive more than 3 seconds!"

Meathead still didn't kill me!

floats
05-11-2013, 11:19 AM
Meathead still didn't kill me!

Babrax too ;)

Caiahar
05-11-2013, 05:19 PM
Lol.

I almost burst out laughing at this with milk in my mouth!
Time for buying plat! Everyone buy the revenge thing after death for few sec invinciblity!
Lol.

Wendellism
05-12-2013, 11:17 PM
2x the damage, 2x the nubs.

That is why I didn't play PvE on that weekend.

joshtheboss
05-13-2013, 03:26 PM
2x the damage, 2x the nubs.

That is why I didn't play PvE on that weekend.

That's cute.