PDA

View Full Version : 2013-05-10 Content Update (120187)

H2N
05-10-2013, 02:43 PM
30212 30213

Platinum is on SALE! 40% off now through Sunday!
New Mythic Weapons drop from Elite Gold Warchests and Locked Grand Crates of the Watch. These new Mythic Weapons will stop dropping on Monday, so play this weekend for the chance to be the first to have them! Because of the limited availability the chance to drop, while still very rare, is slightly higher than Mythic Armor.

New Warrior Mythic Sword 'n Shield – cleaves up to 3 nearby enemies. Chance when being hit to damage and stun nearby enemies.
New Rogue Mythic Bow – chance on charged attack to create an entangling pool, damaging and snaring enemies.
New Sorcerer Mythic Gun – chance on charged attack to create an Ancient Rune that buffs nearby allies and damages nearby enemies.

Flapjack's stun effect from his arcane ability now lasts noticeably longer on average in PvE. In PvP it still follows existing stun immunity rules.
Tuned messaging and timing on Frostbite's pull attack.
Enemies that are immune to the pull effect of Warrior Axe Throw, can now be taunted again.

kohezja
05-10-2013, 02:44 PM
first ;)
great updt

Theholyangel
05-10-2013, 02:44 PM
Wow, Nice!

Lalarie
05-10-2013, 02:47 PM
Yes!!! I but plat now!!!!

FluffNStuff
05-10-2013, 02:48 PM
YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!!! YOU PUT PLAT on SALE!!!!! I thought you might, but wasn't sure, but man, when I doubt you guys ... WOW, way to BRING IT!!!!!!!!!

psychoscream
05-10-2013, 02:48 PM
wow thanks

H2N
05-10-2013, 02:50 PM
Yes!!! I but plat now!!!!

We haven't updated the store yet. After the server is down, we update the store. It may take some time after the prices have been updated for the updated prices to be reflected in the iTunes/Android store (i.e. for Apple/Google to push out the new prices to all their servers).

Bootydots
05-10-2013, 02:58 PM
Awsome

Lalarie
05-10-2013, 03:00 PM
We haven't updated the store yet. After the server is down, we update the store. It may take some time after the prices have been updated for the updated prices to be reflected in the iTunes/Android store (i.e. for Apple/Google to push out the new prices to all their servers).

Yea I know I meant after update, just didn't want it to seem like I will buy after update ends lol

Darko
05-10-2013, 03:02 PM
Plat sales make me happy

DexterityX
05-10-2013, 03:03 PM

will bought 1700 again this weekend!. just give me some lock opening creates.. ok! :)

Erdnase
05-10-2013, 03:03 PM
Best update ive seen in a very long time.

pockiecockie
05-10-2013, 03:04 PM
What lvl will mythic wep be for?

Lalarie
05-10-2013, 03:06 PM

Lvl 31, for info on them I will update my guide in a few minutes with all info on them

Popamollyswtn
05-10-2013, 03:08 PM
Best update? Lol that's a joke. Horrible update, people w mythic weapons will rule pvp. I'm crossing my fingers only a few are opened. Good way to make money though for sts. Please stop ruining the game!

Pandamoni
05-10-2013, 03:08 PM
Thanks! So happy abt plat sale!

Erdnase
05-10-2013, 03:09 PM
Heres a link that should tell u all u want to know.
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?97104-Arcane-Legends-New-Mythic-Weapons-Coming-This-Weekend-(limited!)

Masterpeace
05-10-2013, 03:09 PM
Idk if is time of stop play AL :S... Not everybody can pay for plat and get mythic helm, mythic armor, best pet and now best weapon. In pvp now is normal player vs donator. :/ sry for my bad english but mad becouse all best items is from platinum.

Cero
05-10-2013, 03:10 PM
New Sorcerer Mythic Gun – chance on charged attack to create an Ancient Rune that buffs nearby allies and damages nearby enemies.

why Change the proc proccess?
it said "chance to proc" on sams post.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?97099-New-Mythic-Weapons-THIS-WEEKEND!

Swede
05-10-2013, 03:16 PM
why was the proc proccess changed?
it said "chance to proc" on sams post.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?97099-New-Mythic-Weapons-THIS-WEEKEND!

We didn't have time to make it possible to proc even on normal attacks before the update. Next patch, it will be changed to have a chance on both normal and charged, not just charged.

pockiecockie
Lvl 31, for info on them I will update my guide in a few minutes with all info on them

Wow great thanks!

Erdnase
Best update? Lol that's a joke. Horrible update, people w mythic weapons will rule pvp. I'm crossing my fingers only a few are opened. Good way to make money though for sts. Please stop ruining the game!
Nope, no joke. And might as well uncross because people knew this was coming and already stocked up on crates. But yes, they will "rule" pvp, but thats already been happening with the mythic armor and helm. If u really want to get all the mythic gear, just work hard at farming then buy. But new loot, and plat sells always make for a good update.

Idk if is time of stop play AL :S... Not everybody can pay for plat and get mythic helm, mythic armor, best pet and now best weapon. In pvp now is normal player vs donator. :/ sry for my bad english but mad becouse all best items is from platinum.
As i said above, if u want, u can buy with gold uve saved up. And these gear also drop from elite warchests as well. They arent plat only.

Cero
05-10-2013, 03:30 PM
We didn't have time to make it possible to proc even on normal attacks before the update. Next patch, it will be changed to have a chance on both normal and charged, not just charged.

ok, anyways thanks for the update... i made $$$$

http://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa415/pronexus/8617e0c8d285da88792079d5fec60d28_zps70b762ba.jpg

Khylan
05-10-2013, 03:43 PM
Ouch, I bought 1700 around lunchtime today.....

Samhayne
05-10-2013, 04:04 PM
Ouch, I bought 1700 around lunchtime today.....

Don't worry matey, send an email to us at support@spacetimestudios.com with the details and we'll take care of you. We appreciate your support!

Nitamana
05-10-2013, 04:20 PM
Don't worry matey, send an email to us at support@spacetimestudios.com with the details and we'll take care of you. We appreciate your support!

Sam, such a nice offer to him. you didn't need to.

Btw, any vip unlocked crate offer with certain amount of purchase.

wvhills
05-10-2013, 04:21 PM

Is the 1700 plat for 89.99 the sale price or has it not changes for me yet?

Erdnase
05-10-2013, 04:23 PM

It hasnt changed yet apparently. The sale price is 54.99 usd.

Pandamoni
05-10-2013, 04:23 PM

If you buy directly through the website you can get the 1700 for 54.99 but if you're buying through itunes or android, it probably hasn't updated on their end yet.

les.G13
05-10-2013, 04:57 PM
I like this update "However" why didnt you!!! announce this sooner????? I opened 40 locked wasted 400 plats. atleast do something about it

wvhills
05-10-2013, 05:26 PM
Thx all. It went through. :) I'm the proud owner of slag and talon now. Go buy urself something nice devs!

Cero
05-10-2013, 06:32 PM
Thx all. It went through. :) I'm the proud owner of slag and talon now. Go buy urself something nice devs!

lol<3

u___
05-10-2013, 07:30 PM
Looted yesterday two locked and prices were pretty high (normal=10k, yesterday=14k) So I thought ha lets sell it and today i could be a millionaire with two crates >.< REALLY ANNOYED!!!!

Altic
05-10-2013, 07:47 PM
Of course platinum goes on sale after the one time I finally broke down and bought some...

wvhills
05-10-2013, 08:46 PM
Of course platinum goes on sale after the one time I finally broke down and bought some...

Sam has already said if u send an email to support they will help u out. :)

Altic
05-10-2013, 10:24 PM
Sam has already said if u send an email to support they will help u out. :)
Thanks, but I doubt they will help me out, It was more than a week ago. But not so far off that it peeves me lol. I was just saying that I only intended to buy platinum once, and it just happened to be "shortly" (but not short enough to warrant assistance in my opinion) before a sale. Lol

spartanheaven
05-11-2013, 01:23 AM
Erm how to fix the new update:-[

Erdnase
05-11-2013, 08:23 AM
I like this update "However" why didnt you!!! announce this sooner????? I opened 40 locked wasted 400 plats. atleast do something about it

It was announce sooner, but only to insiders. Look at the insider information every day or so and that will help u out for next time. Here's a link to it. http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?128-Spacetime-Insider-Information

kiffnshey
05-11-2013, 11:02 AM
30212 30213

Platinum is on SALE! 40% off now through Sunday!
New Mythic Weapons drop from Elite Gold Warchests and Locked Grand Crates of the Watch. These new Mythic Weapons will stop dropping on Monday, so play this weekend for the chance to be the first to have them! Because of the limited availability the chance to drop, while still very rare, is slightly higher than Mythic Armor.

New Warrior Mythic Sword 'n Shield – cleaves up to 3 nearby enemies. Chance when being hit to damage and stun nearby enemies.
New Rogue Mythic Bow – chance on charged attack to create an entangling pool, damaging and snaring enemies.

Flapjack's stun effect from his arcane ability now lasts noticeably longer on average in PvE. In PvP it still follows existing stun immunity rules.
Tuned messaging and timing on Frostbite's pull attack.
Enemies that are immune to the pull effect of Warrior Axe Throw, can now be taunted again.

I spend yesterday 1700 plat n today got offer n i, purchase 600 plat more all because of mythic weapon or arcane weapon for warrior and run the whole day n night to get locked or elite golden chest hope that mythic weapon loot but im very very upset why al like do rare drop, please consider our support for urs business our time to go down run elite because we wanted to loot mythic weapon

Khylan
05-11-2013, 01:26 PM

Thank you! Gnosis took care of me!

lalarae
05-11-2013, 06:35 PM
Nah, this Plat thingy is just blinding you for the real cost of it, they sale the plat because of noticing that there platinum right now is slow earning in arcane.. so why don't you add up some rate% to get some arcane stuff.. don't just earn money from players, i mean if the player is a platinum buyer give them some incentives..hows that?

Stavrost
05-11-2013, 11:08 PM
perhaps its time to register at forum

lol selling 4 locked crates for 10k ea on friday, and the next day the prices went crazy

SuRfY
05-11-2013, 11:24 PM
Personally, I feel it would be great to do a 40% off on store items (pets, vanity items, elixirs, inventory slots etc etc) instead of a 40% plat sale. Just my opinion.

Valsacar
05-12-2013, 12:10 AM
So... not sure what you did with frostbite, but he's still buggy as hell. Pulling people from the side, from his ***, people that were never near the red. I'm still seeing random deaths (from 100%) when no where near him. Basically... not really seeing a change.

Sephiroth143
05-12-2013, 01:15 AM
I noticed the rate percentage for all mythic weapons drop has rise up, dont u think? They stated till monday, the rate% will stay high but they ar full of lies. I hav kept alot of crates, yesterday mornin till afternoon it was great, higher rate all the mythic weapons drop but after midnight till now, ive opened more den 100 crates, not even 1 mythic drop, im gettin more upset wit this game. Dont b like gameloft. People will start to dislike n stop wit ur game anymore. People who spent more money on this, will obviously notice wat ure cunningly selfish plan is.

Wowsome
05-12-2013, 02:38 AM
thank you for this update! :)

kiffnshey
05-12-2013, 10:03 AM
ohhhh yeah if u want all best gear u hv spend a feww $ dollar this is al and i wonder if i spending alot money to open locked but non of mythic amor or mythic weapon found totally unfair business im not the slave of mythic i am customers who want enjoy n have a fun with game that u brought alllll dev read this n understand what people feel.

kiffnshey
05-12-2013, 10:08 AM
I noticed the rate percentage for all mythic weapons drop has rise up, dont u think? They stated till monday, the rate% will stay high but they ar full of lies. I hav kept alot of crates, yesterday mornin till afternoon it was great, higher rate all the mythic weapons drop but after midnight till now, ive opened more den 100 crates, not even 1 mythic drop, im gettin more upset wit this game. Dont b like gameloft. People will start to dislike n stop wit ur game anymore. People who spent more money on this, will obviously notice wat ure cunningly selfish plan is.

Please read this statement dev al before more players will quit play, u just put 80% drop inside the locked wat wrong make we happy n enjoy dont use rare on mythic or arcane

kiffnshey
05-12-2013, 10:15 AM
Nope, no joke. And might as well uncross because people knew this was coming and already stocked up on crates. But yes, they will "rule" pvp, but thats already been happening with the mythic armor and helm. If u really want to get all the mythic gear, just work hard at farming then buy. But new loot, and plat sells always make for a good update.

As i said above, if u want, u can buy with gold uve saved up. And these gear also drop from elite warchests as well. They arent plat only.

U dont try be smart we want dev al put 90% rate inside the locked n chest, i suggest u keep slient is not business to answer people feel ok

Jellowpy
05-12-2013, 12:21 PM
@Devs can you extend the Plat sales? Its hard to do anything about banking over the weekends was planning on buying plats for my accounts but cant this weekend i hope you can extend till this weekday

@kiffshey
If you increase a certain loot drop rate its rarity will be diminished and price will also diminish market will crash and thats the end of Arcane Legends if that happens..

Popamollyswtn
05-12-2013, 04:38 PM
All this work on balancing the classes then you release content solely for people who Pay to play. So stupid and this is why games fail. I'd rather be charged 2 dollars a month then see this bullsht happen. Straight bogus sts you have a great game and are making it dumb. Not only that but these weps r only here this weekend? Like fck us right? Wish this never happened keep paying to play people

kiffnshey
05-12-2013, 04:44 PM
lala i greed with your statement why al so stink to drop more rate arcane stuff
Nah, this Plat thingy is just blinding you for the real cost of it, they sale the plat because of noticing that there platinum right now is slow earning in arcane.. so why don't you add up some rate% to get some arcane stuff.. don't just earn money from players, i mean if the player is a platinum buyer give them some incentives..hows that?

kiffnshey
05-12-2013, 04:49 PM
yaya maybe u rich guys but u never feel how my fren me feel open locked 300 maybe more but suck nothing so u as players back up us not condemn us
@Devs can you extend the Plat sales? Its hard to do anything about banking over the weekends was planning on buying plats for my accounts but cant this weekend i hope you can extend till this weekday

@kiffshey
If you increase a certain loot drop rate its rarity will be diminished and price will also diminish market will crash and thats the end of Arcane Legends if that happens..

Jellowpy
05-12-2013, 07:52 PM
@kiffnshey
Theres d problem there buddy u use plats to open crates i use plats for certain items and rerolls, i earned 19-21m so far this season by using my plats for rerolls but i admit i farm a lot since i have top players in my friend list to farm with.. I only opened very Few crates this season already learned my lesson.. Bought my mythic bow with the money i got fr farming had a great deal bought it at 4m since i made a good bargaining pitch with the seller..

Iam not goin againts you with ur statement that this game is very much plat dependent iam goin against the idea on making items easy to obtain because itll ruin an economy and those items u want to get easily in crates are the items we work our butts off to farm and earn money to buy em =) see the difference there buddy?

I too have it against the game being too plat dependent like making us to pay pay 15 plat for a firebug those things are for me unnecesary same as with mines i really dont like things like that even though iam one of the few that shouldnt be saying that since we can finish mine in 6-8mins with d right party meaning iam saving time since iam not shy about using few plats.. But i really dont like things like that in a game where players that can pay have an advantage with players that dont .. But ruining an economy with an increase drop rate of supposedly rare item is totally against any gaming rule.. It will ruin a game

By the way my warrior is now wielding an arcane hammer and my rogue is wielding a mythic bow all came from merching and farming =) i accepted the fact that iam not that lucky when it comes to hitting the jackpot thats why i just farm my butt off and do some merching to buy what i need and what i want..

kiffnshey
05-12-2013, 10:25 PM
@kiffnshey
Theres d problem there buddy u use plats to open crates i use plats for certain items and rerolls, i earned 19-21m so far this season by using my plats for rerolls but i admit i farm a lot since i have top players in my friend list to farm with.. I only opened very Few crates this season already learned my lesson.. Bought my mythic bow with the money i got fr farming had a great deal bought it at 4m since i made a good bargaining pitch with the seller..

Iam not goin againts you with ur statement that this game is very much plat dependent iam goin against the idea on making items easy to obtain because itll ruin an economy and those items u want to get easily in crates are the items we work our butts of to farm and earn money to buy em =) see the difference there buddy?

I too have it against the game being too plat dependent like making us to pay pay 15 plat for a firebug those things are for me unnecesary same as with mines i really dont like things like that even though iam one of the few that shouldnt be saying that since we can finish mine in 6-8mins with d right party meaning iam saving time since iam not shy about using few plats.. But i really dont like things like that in a game where players that can pay have an advantage with players that dont .. But ruining an economy with an increase drop rate of supposedly rare item is totally against any gaming rule.. It will ruin a game

By the way my warrior is now wielding an arcane hammer and my rogue is wielding a mythic bow all came from merching and farming =) i accepted the fact that iam not that lucky when it comes to hitting the jackpot thats why i just farm my butt and do some merching to buy what i need and what i want..

Ok ty bud for urs advice soon i will find another MMO game :-)

chitgoks
05-12-2013, 11:14 PM
so play is 40% off. any news when ripmaw's coming back? :D

Jellowpy
05-13-2013, 12:26 AM
I Hope not its senatorial election day in the Philippines banks are still closed FML should have anticipated it last friday ... I hope devs can atleast extend the sale planning on topping plats to my accounts for long time use

Kostral
05-13-2013, 04:27 AM
Well Read em all...

For this nice WE i was thinkin to get plat when i saw %40 discount ... owned 6800 plat and opened crate whit em all ( around 450 crates in total )

what got in the end ? Only a Mage Myth Gun ...

Guys , Devs , Staffs sorry to say it but i can not support you by the way like that ...

Metztli
05-13-2013, 02:49 PM
Silly me to say anything after the fact, but 40% off of 89.99 = $53.99. Having bought the 1700 platinum with the sale, do I get a $1 back? :)

Sephiroth143
05-16-2013, 02:56 PM
Its a stupendous way to get clients on fire, these mythic occasions. When will b the next one? Fathers' day perhaps?