PDA

View Full Version : Mythic shield and sword low damage and dps ?

Aplyed
05-10-2013, 07:10 PM
Tell me y this thing stats so horrible the locked crates swords and shields have higher dps than these . a lot of are not happy who have it with stats it needs a Buff cause is it for looks lmafo . Come one if u gonna make us spend to have the best at least make it the best . I'd love it and others also if u buff plz .

Natrich
05-10-2013, 07:46 PM
Can you screenshot wearing northern tower and see what the mythic does to your stats?

bluotaku
05-10-2013, 10:57 PM
The weapon hits three enemies. Use it for mobs and switch out for bosses.

Aplyed
05-10-2013, 11:15 PM
Back on topic

Carapace
05-11-2013, 01:11 AM
As I mentioned in a previous thread, the sword and board mythic is designed to be a tanking weapon and not a massive damage dealer. The cleave is very nice however and the overall idea was to make another weapon that did not directly compete with the arcane hammer.

It's another option, and I'm sure that if you're not a big fan someone will buy it off of you for a shiny penny!

Aplyed
05-12-2013, 03:41 AM
Every warrior i met with mythic warrior wep hates it complains of it being weak , i guess more just need to go here an complain . Not to be negative but it should at least compare to other crate items to be better. I will sell mine if u don't buff it . I just figured this wast the warrior expansion . I notice that rouges were handed the world during there expansion . We can even get a decent mythic weapon. Not every one can get arcane if saying i should hunt one. I have 300+ crates and none in sight just mccraw. Just saying ask other players how they feel about it u will see 5% are happy .

VOla Hanghang
05-19-2013, 05:53 AM
For tanking weapon, it's armor it's still low=_=! Its will be nice to have at least 280+ above... Hope sts can do something about it... Warriors is getting Upsad now...

Rare
05-19-2013, 04:40 PM
Every warrior i met with mythic warrior wep hates it complains of it being weak , i guess more just need to go here an complain . Not to be negative but it should at least compare to other crate items to be better. I will sell mine if u don't buff it . I just figured this wast the warrior expansion . I notice that rouges were handed the world during there expansion . We can even get a decent mythic weapon. Not every one can get arcane if saying i should hunt one. I have 300+ crates and none in sight just mccraw. Just saying ask other players how they feel about it u will see 5% are happy .

How does it compare to other shield/sword combos?

Aplyed
05-20-2013, 07:17 PM
Basically might as well use an 800 dollar shield from the cs, This is the most disappointing mythic items to ever exist , This might as well been a pink item from a boss. Cause the stats are like one. I like how they gave the rouges the world in every expansion . Wheres the warrior vanity? Rouges have one -___-
Please get over this "Its a tanking weapon" It isn't anything but a bunch of bells and whistles l Nice to look at buy wouldn't take it home to mother just saying =/.

Un-nerf the weapon so we can feel like warriors +more damage +more armor!

Other wise next update weapon will be even more useless that already just saying.

It don't have to arcane stats but surely these aren't mythic stats If so i don't see my self opening to many more crates if this is what mythic's are gonna be like.

Spects
05-21-2013, 06:37 AM
How does it compare to other shield/sword combos?

It does nothing really better than the 2k northern tower. +70armor,slightly lower dps, slightly higher damage, thats it. Just an utter disappointment and useless in PvP.
Boost armor and /or dps or make proc work in PvP and the sword might become decent.

juaki
05-21-2013, 07:07 AM
I'm agree with Spects. Bow and Gun are much better. I have it and don't use it.

Rare
05-21-2013, 07:32 AM
It does nothing really better than the 2k northern tower. +70armor,slightly lower dps, slightly higher damage, thats it. Just an utter disappointment and useless in PvP.
Boost armor and /or dps or make proc work in PvP and the sword might become decent.

When have sword/shields every been pvp weapons. Are there any warriors that use them there?

Spects
05-21-2013, 07:51 AM
When have sword/shields every been pvp weapons. Are there any warriors that use them there?

Absolutely, there are warriors with sword&shield at pvp. Atm warriors are supposed to pretend a frontline,
that means: catching all arrows, spells and farm deaths.
Meanwhile rogues and mages are boosting their kill count. I`m doing PvP at endgame all day, trust me buddy.
Warriors are getting nerfed consistently since kraken update. It`s only getting worse.
My problem with this mythic sword is: theres already a pink weapon called northern tower, which is not really worse compared to its mythic counterpart.

Rare
05-21-2013, 08:31 AM
Absolutely, there are warriors with sword&shield at pvp. Atm warriors are supposed to pretend a frontline,
that means: catching all arrows, spells and farm deaths.
Meanwhile rogues and mages are boosting their kill count. I`m doing PvP at endgame all day, trust me buddy.
Warriors are getting nerfed consistently since kraken update. It`s only getting worse.
My problem with this mythic sword is: theres already a pink weapon called northern tower, which is not really worse compared to its mythic counterpart.

Have you looked at the other mythic weapons? The mythic bow is only marginally better than bonechill. Only around 3.5 dmg increase. However, it costs upwards of 50x more.

The only weapon that made a large leap over its lesser counterpart is the mythic gun. So I don't see why the Warrior weapon is such a big deal honestly. The fact is, for most end game items, the slight increase in stats does not justify the price. Yet people still pay for it. Take for example L30 gear versus L31 gears. L31 gear is only marginally better, but costs double or more.

The fact is, the cost of these weapons has nothing to do with the stats. Rather it has to do with the rarity. Just as the L31 versus L30 gear does.

There is also the matter of Arcane weapons. The Mythics have to be better than Legendary but far enough away from Arcane to justify people spending enormous amount to get the Arcane.

Spects
05-21-2013, 09:05 AM
Have you looked at the other mythic weapons? The mythic bow is only marginally better than bonechill. Only around 3.5 dmg increase. However, it costs upwards of 50x more.

The only weapon that made a large leap over its lesser counterpart is the mythic gun. So I don't see why the Warrior weapon is such a big deal honestly. The fact is, for most end game items, the slight increase in stats does not justify the price. Yet people still pay for it. Take for example L30 gear versus L31 gears. L31 gear is only marginally better, but costs double or more.

The fact is, the cost of these weapons has nothing to do with the stats. Rather it has to do with the rarity. Just as the L31 versus L30 gear does.
Why it`s a big deal? Because the entire weapon concept with its procs is a fail!

First proc: Cleaves up to 3 enemies with melee attack
Which warrior uses melee attack in elite? We get and hold aggro by using our offensive/defensive (taunt) skills (SS,CS,WM, HoR).
Lol, mobs laugh at weakass melee attacks. Btw we basically deal zero damage,thx to its super low damage.
Fail

Second Proc: Chance to stun enemies when taking dmg.
Would be great if it works on bosses. But it seems like it does not.
And this proc renders VB useless , no mana nor hp buff/debuff, just needed 130mp pots on my last elite run (100 pots with northern tower, despite lower armor!).
Fail again.

Its not just the weakass stats that make this weapon useless, the entire concept is a fail!
Actually the northern tower of savvy (proc: additional dmg,reduce armor, stun enemy) seems like the better choice
than the 4mil weapon!

juaki
05-21-2013, 09:32 AM
Yesterday, I asked a pvp companion that i would be grateful if he would exchange the mythic sword by entombed hammer in game. We died far less and improve kills!!! My mythic sword was stored Lol !!!

Zuzeq
05-21-2013, 09:56 AM
They should def slap some more armor on that joint.

Rare
05-21-2013, 09:58 AM
They should def slap some more armor on that joint.

This I agree with. Only reason I disagreed at all is that the title says DMG and DPS.

Zuzeq
05-21-2013, 12:27 PM
This I agree with. Only reason I disagreed at all is that the title says DMG and DPS.

I said that cause the dev stated that it was meant to be a tanking weapon. So it should leave the nearest pink in the dust when it comes to armor yeah?

Xbadboyx
05-21-2013, 11:33 PM
For tanking weapon, it's armor it's still low=_=! Its will be nice to have at least 280+ above... Hope sts can do something about it... Warriors is getting Upsad now...

Yea it is even hard to sell, because warriors dont like this mythic sword.
Personally i wont pay 3 or 2 millions for a sword like that

Rare
05-22-2013, 08:15 AM
Yea it is even hard to sell, because warriors dont like this mythic sword.
Personally i wont pay 3 or 2 millions for a sword like that

It's really not hard to sell. People are just asking too much. I mean selling a loaf of bread for $20 is hard too

Xbadboyx
05-22-2013, 02:13 PM
U think so? Lol go and ask ppl who keeps listing it in the ac

Rare
05-22-2013, 02:28 PM
U think so? Lol go and ask ppl who keeps listing it in the ac

They need to charge less for their loaf of bread. There is a value on everything. Currently, everyone is overvaluing these items. Sure, its hard to sell for 4 million. But maybe not for 2 million.

Carapace
05-22-2013, 03:32 PM
There will be an update coming soon which increases damage slightly, increases armor, and now allows the proc to stun boss enemies

Spects
05-22-2013, 03:50 PM
Kudos and thanks to the devs for taking care of players concerns!

Sold my sword in a fire sale, meh...
But I´m happy for all warriors who kept their sword.

Pfurz
05-23-2013, 08:20 AM
Not to be off topic ..but if so, the mythic mage gun should give slightly more health aswell. Just to be fair. Tanks and Rogue are strong enough :D

juaki
05-23-2013, 08:54 AM
thanks for the decision I am dusting the sword

Spects
05-23-2013, 10:00 AM
Not to be off topic ..but if so, the mythic mage gun should give slightly more health aswell. Just to be fair. Tanks and Rogue are strong enough :D

Lol, Pfurz, the gun with its arcane esque stats is already way op and by far the best mythic item right now .
Even the elite pink guns in the next expansion most likely wont be able to hold the mythics jockstrap. If you are lacking health, spend more points in str instead of int. Lol, you dont even need a high int build anymore, thx to guns ridiculous damage(+60 dmg upgrade borea gun) .
After all these updates, which actually were warrior nerfs in disguise:
rogues (devs are somehow in love with them) >mages>warriors

Spicy1
05-23-2013, 06:31 PM
Lol, Pfurz, the gun with its arcane esque stats is already way op and by far the best mythic item right now .
Even the elite pink guns in the next expansion most likely wont be able to hold the mythics jockstrap. If you are lacking health, spend more points in str instead of int. Lol, you dont even need a high int build anymore, thx to guns ridiculous damage(+60 dmg upgrade borea gun) .
After all these updates, which actually were warrior nerfs in disguise:
rogues (devs are somehow in love with them) >mages>warriors

You clearly don't know much about rogues. They already once buffed the bow and it still now doesnt come even close in line with other mythics if it were to be compared to best legendary bow. If what you said about comparing mythic gun to best legendary gun (+60dmg upgrade) they need to seriously buff mythic bow since it only is +7-8dmg to best legendary bow (bonechill bow of potency). Also they nerfed our main skill aimed shot significantly in a recent patch so we cant stack crit so high anymore. They don't love us rogues lol. They just don't seem to get to good balance with classes, thats all.

Aplyed
05-24-2013, 11:30 AM
You clearly don't know much about rogues. They already once buffed the bow and it still now doesnt come even close in line with other mythics if it were to be compared to best legendary bow. If what you said about comparing mythic gun to best legendary gun (+60dmg upgrade) they need to seriously buff mythic bow since it only is +7-8dmg to best legendary bow (bonechill bow of potency). Also they nerfed our main skill aimed shot significantly in a recent patch so we cant stack crit so high anymore. They don't love us rogues lol. They just don't seem to get to good balance with classes, thats all.

The wasn't a nerf, it was a glitch aim shot was never meant to last 10 seconds only 5 lmafo, Dev even posted about it. You were not nerfed , I play all 3 classes It was never meant to be that powerful.

Spicy1
05-24-2013, 02:53 PM
The wasn't a nerf, it was a glitch aim shot was never meant to last 10 seconds only 5 lmafo, Dev even posted about it. You were not nerfed , I play all 3 classes It was never meant to be that powerful.

True, but it had been this way forever. So all rogues got used to it. I knew it was there but hoped it was just a description bug like entangling trap had.. They could have played this the another way and only change the description like they did with trap.

Aplyed
05-24-2013, 02:56 PM
True, but it had been this way forever. So all rogues got used to it. I knew it was there but hoped it was just a description bug like entangling trap had.. They could have played this the another way and only change the description like they did with trap.

Warriors got use to windmill glitch do u think that should have stayed? I'm Glad they are both gone to be honest helps with balance .