PDA

View Full Version : Scammer report

hey00
05-10-2013, 07:38 PM
Hello,

I don't know if this is the right place, but I guess that section is the one that may get the most of the staff's attention.

So short story, a guy named Xxlovemebabyx was saying he was giving plat (it already seems fishy, why would someone do that?).
Considering that nothing is free in that world, I ask what is the deal.
He says there's no deal, he's giving for free (now you're sure it's a scam), I just need to give my email and pass...
Of course, I "courteously" make him understand I'm not stupid and that he's an as*hole. Also that I'll report him.
He then tells me he'll hack my account (I always laugh at that moment) and that I can report him all along, that his account is stolen (which is probably true, but you guys may find out which account is his original).
And then he fled.

If there are chat logs saved, it happened in Kraag, just a few minutes ago, in pm between that guy and me (ign: Elcye).

That game is nice and will always attract scammers, but if my report can get rid of one, good thing.

DocDoBig
05-11-2013, 07:29 AM
This forum is for bugs and tech issues, not support or scamming problems.
For further information, please contact the Spacetime Studios Support Team by writing support@spacetimestudios.com.
Good Luck!

Delphina
05-11-2013, 08:03 AM
This forum is for bugs and tech issues, not support or scamming problems.
For further information, please contact the Spacetime Studios Support Team by writing support@spacetimestudios.com.
Good Luck!

Thank you! Thread closed.