PDA

View Full Version : Help AL in Web Browser

arjiegodz
05-10-2013, 08:32 PM
1st of all sorry if im in the wrong section of posting this.. I just dont know where to post this query. So here is my problem. I've been playing AL a few days ago and my friend told me that i can play AL in Chrome but everytime i play in chrome it always patch cuz the pc has a deep freeze. Im only playing in a comshop so its should really have a deep freeze right? So in order to bypass the always loading when i play AL in a comshop. where can the downloaded files be found? So that if i want to play AL in any computer shop i can just put all the files in that directory and i dont need to wait every patches when i wany to play! Hope someone can help me about this cuz im also encouraging my brothers in playing this cool game.

ps. sorry for bad english :P
and thanks for all your reply! ;)

Sent from my SC-02B using Tapatalk 2

Alhuntrazeck
05-10-2013, 08:58 PM
Well...first off, the section would be technical issues and bugs. Second...I'm sorry but I don't know what you're talking about! Could you clarify on what a comshop, patch, deep freeze for the layman? Thanks. Sure they'll be someone more technically advanced than me that will solve you problem ;)

arjiegodz
05-10-2013, 10:01 PM
Well...first off, the section would be technical issues and bugs. Second...I'm sorry but I don't know what you're talking about! Could you clarify on what a comshop, patch, deep freeze for the layman? Thanks. Sure they'll be someone more technically advanced than me that will solve you problem ;)

compshop = computer shop = internet cafe

i just want to know where can i find the save files that have been downloaded so that when i play to other computer i can just put the files in that directory and to save time downloading the patches...

redzlabelz
05-10-2013, 11:00 PM
I think you should do this,
-Off deep freeze
-Patch AL
-On deep freeze
Done

Sent from my X10 using Tapatalk 2

arjiegodz
05-10-2013, 11:20 PM
I think you should do this,
-Off deep freeze
-Patch AL
-On deep freeze
Done

Sent from my X10 using Tapatalk 2

yeah if i can just do that i wouldnt ask.. :( deep freeze has a pw. :( and i play in internet cafe i cant really play the same pc again. cuz there are other people using it so i alwayd change pc..

arjiegodz
05-11-2013, 05:41 AM
up need help