PDA

View Full Version : Weapon proc index.

BeardedBear
10-10-2010, 05:20 PM
What is a proc you say? Certain weapons in the game cause an effect (proc). These procs happen randomly when attacking your opponent with your weapon.

Bleed - Causes loss of hp regen
Daggers
Stilleto (-4 h/s and stacks)
Brain-o-nator (-4 h/s and stacks)

Blinding Shot - Lowers target's hit % ratio
Sunblessed Bow of Void
All BS Recurve Bows
Sewer King Scarab

Break Armor - Lowers target's armor
Spear (-15 and stacks 3x)
Trident (-15 and stacks 3x)
Harpoon (-15 and stacks 3x)
Blackmetal Claymore
Shock Lance (-15 armor, does not stack)
Plasma Axe (-1 armor every hit)
Limbchopper (-1 armor every hit)
Force Cutter (-25 armor and stacks)
Void Talon (-3 armor +3 dmg to target, and stacks)
Royal Sewer Battle Hammer (-4, unconfirmed if stacks)

Execute - Performs a double attack; triggered by any skill that stun
Vibra Battlesword of Rift
Cyber Sword of Rift
Shadow Hax of Hate

Fire - Fire element attack, causes additional/continual damage and/or AOE* damage
All fire themed staffs
Flaming Crossbow
Fiery Moon Axes
Gem Shard Wand
Gem Blast Staff (w/ AOE)
Keeper Staff (w/ AOE)

Freeze - Ice element attack, keeps target in place, unable to move, but can still attack
All ice themed weapons
Ice Block Hammer of Ahnold (plat store)
Snowlauncher (Chrismas holiday item)
Candycane Staff (Christmas holiday item)
Sunkiller Staff (w/ AOE)
Royal Sewer Battle Hammer

Nightmare - Lowers target's armor
Dark Staffs
Gemstone Wand

Weakness - Lowers target's damage and hit%
Dark Wands
Dark Staffs
Dark Block Hammer of the Bear (plat store)
Dark Blades (plat store)
Rose Wand (Valentine holiday item)
Gemstone Wand

Stun - Stuns target, unable to move or attack
All Hammers
All 2h Swords

*AOE or area of effect does damage to and around the targeted enemy.

Feel free to add, as it will be beneficial for everyone!

Arterra
10-10-2010, 05:22 PM
i actually think 2h swords have a small stun chance... ive seen it with my str bird.

edit: flaming swords have fire
lance has (small) armor debuff
freeze also in wands, staffs (i think there are more than just those themed ice stuff like the sunkiller)
according to testing by royce, plasma and shock lance have no lightning proc :/

BeardedBear
10-10-2010, 05:26 PM
So lances don't break armor, or lightening proc. We need to figure out this "new" proc.

edit: going to have a unknown section where we need to name these procs

Arterra
10-10-2010, 05:27 PM
nono, lances seem to do -15 armor, i had a proc thread and royce said he tested it and found that.
the name of the proc is odd, but could just go uner some break armor i think. maybe very low chance of it...

Necrobane
10-10-2010, 05:28 PM
Fantastic work! look forward to more detailed descriptions.

Arterra
10-10-2010, 05:29 PM
found my thread, take some info off pls... hope this gets a sticky
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?9060-Shock-lance-proc-misconception

cry
10-10-2010, 05:33 PM
SO bleed stacks, but how much can it stack too?

Arterra
10-10-2010, 05:34 PM
well no testing came thru on my bleed thread (got u covered lol) but hopefully now it will
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?9423-dagger-bleed-proc anything here useful?

BeardedBear
10-10-2010, 05:36 PM
I only tested with Brain-o-rator and it does NOT stack. Unless I wasn't proccing enough to stack it. The effect seems to last about 5 seconds. It did -4 hp regen.

cry
10-10-2010, 05:39 PM
Huh, not UBER helpful. I mean if it did stack in pvp we would all be using Brain-o-raitors x). But, It seems like it should stack as daggers are uber weak.

BeardedBear
10-10-2010, 05:41 PM
The Bain-o-rator isnt very quick. If someone can test this on a dagger, I would love to see the results. Stacking would make complete sense, otherwise I would say this is a bit underpowered.

Does bleed + something = combo?

edit: meant to say "isnt"

Arterra
10-10-2010, 05:42 PM
well since daggers are weak they stack and since brainthingy is a bit tougher it doesnt. balanced.

BeardedBear
10-10-2010, 05:47 PM
had a typo there, anyway, thanks for the feedback guys. Looking to get this stickied if enough work is put into it.

Gaabob
10-10-2010, 06:26 PM
Be sure to add all the numbers too, like all the stuff that each thing does specifically. And add a section labeled: All the Stuff that Specials do that's Not in the Description- you'll find there are several.

BeardedBear
10-10-2010, 06:46 PM
Feel free to add descriptions guys. I dont know the exact details on most of them.

Royce
10-10-2010, 07:06 PM
FYI, dark wands in my (still unpublished) testing only proc a partial weakness, while dark staffs proc a combo of partial weakness and nightmare. Lighting staffs do not proc lightning, or anything at all for that matter (at least not Set which is the only one I've tested so far).

Rarefew2
10-10-2010, 07:06 PM
Um dark stuff actually do weakness

BeardedBear
10-10-2010, 07:35 PM
If you guys can offer the description of the proc's I haven't listed, that would be great.

Royce
10-10-2010, 07:44 PM
The nightmare procs are -10 armor and stack (not sure if there's a max). Weakness proc is -10 damage and stacks (seems like -25 might be the max). Haven't tested if darkblade nightmare stacks with itself, but it does stack with the nightmare skill.

Edit: actually looking back at my data, I don't have evidence of the dark staff nightmare stacking with itself either, though the weakness definitely does, and the nightmare proc definitely stacks with the skill.

Dr.R
10-11-2010, 07:22 AM
Apep staff, Staff of ra and alien staff Procs area attack i guess....

TheLaw
10-11-2010, 07:31 AM
The Gem Staff of Lightning and Lightning Wands do Lightining proc, also the Set Lightning staff.

Jsaieagle
10-11-2010, 07:40 AM
What is Lighting proc? What does it do actually?

Arterra
10-11-2010, 09:19 AM
(at least not Set which is the only one I've tested so far).

sorry Law, he's tested it while you are going by word of mouth.

Azrael
10-11-2010, 10:15 AM
Plasma axe procs a stackable but small debuff to both armor and damage. -1 or 2 every proc.

Proc should be a little stronger but i like it better than hammer stun cause really... bears don't need another way to stun a lot of the times (though birds are particularly OP atm...)

cry
10-11-2010, 10:30 AM
I want me a plasma axe of the rift.

Wbto-Angeluscustos
10-11-2010, 10:42 AM
Fantastic work! look forward to more detailed descriptions.

what do you mean gets a sticky?

Cascade
Plasma Swords have lightining Proc.

Wbto-Angeluscustos
found my thread, take some info off pls... hope this gets a sticky
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?9060-Shock-lance-proc-misconception

BeardedBear
10-11-2010, 11:12 AM

As in a sticky note, so you will see this when you go into General Discussion, as it never gets bumped down from people not commenting. I think only the devs can "sticky" something, you need ratings or something.

BeardedBear
10-11-2010, 11:13 AM
Plasma Swords have lightining Proc.

Can you confirm and what is the exact effect of lightening?

BeardedBear
10-11-2010, 11:14 AM
Plasma axe procs a stackable but small debuff to both armor and damage. -1 or 2 every proc.

Proc should be a little stronger but i like it better than hammer stun cause really... bears don't need another way to stun a lot of the times (though birds are particularly OP atm...)

You have confirmed this? (just making sure before I update)

Royce
10-11-2010, 11:18 AM
The Gem Staff of Lightning and Lightning Wands do Lightining proc, also the Set Lightning staff.

I tested the Set staff, and it absolutely does not proc lightning. I am going to test other lightning weapons, but I'm guessing none of them actually proc lightning.

Can you confirm and what is the exact effect of lightening?

Plasma swords seem to have no proc at all in my testing. The lightning skills reduces armor by 3 and damage by 4, but the plasma swords do not seem to affect stats at all (despite their lightning animation).

konofo
10-11-2010, 01:11 PM
Sunblessed Bow of the Void has a proc, but I suspect it is bugged (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?9799-Sunblessed-Bow-of-the-Void-proc&p=97717#post97717).

kono

BeardedBear
10-11-2010, 01:49 PM
I wouldn't call that a proc, so much as a bug.

Who has the void talon and new scimitar of rift to try those out?

Azrael
10-12-2010, 06:01 AM
You have confirmed this? (just making sure before I update)

ive confirmed it procs, but i haven't confirmed the exact ammount it debuffs, or how many times it stacks... It killed my test subject too fast.

jonboy
10-12-2010, 06:34 AM
Not sure if lance belongs in the break armor cat as, all those others can get break armor to stack at least x3 where as the lances weaker armor drop doesn't stack, Royce tested this if he wades into this old one he can correct me where I'm wrong.

Edit also excellent thread BB deserved sticky devs.

BeardedBear
10-12-2010, 08:08 AM
ive confirmed it procs, but i haven't confirmed the exact ammount it debuffs, or how many times it stacks... It killed my test subject too fast.

I confirmed last night this procs as well. And yes, it kills your subject too fast to stack up. But I'll add it none the less.

Not sure if lance belongs in the break armor cat as, all those others can get break armor to stack at least x3 where as the lances weaker armor drop doesn't stack, Royce tested this if he wades into this old one he can correct me where I'm wrong.

Edit also excellent thread BB deserved sticky devs.

Still working on the fine tuning of how everything is displayed here, and I'm aware the lance doesn't break like the others. Thanks for the compliment jonnyboy. ;)

cry
10-12-2010, 12:24 PM

That would be like you x)

I want me one of those axes, are they more op than the hammer?

Azrael
10-12-2010, 01:49 PM
You forgot that the plasna axe alsonlowers damage, not just armor. It doesnt belong in the armor break category

BeardedBear
10-13-2010, 12:05 AM
Updated some Procs. Veeeeery interesting results from testing tonight with hammercut and Hawkeyi.

While I was amazed on the forcecutter, I still had enough regen to survive unbuffed, because of the little dmg it provides.

Brain-o-rators are pretty beast.

I think all axes do -1 armor every hit.

BeardedBear
10-13-2010, 07:29 AM
You forgot that the plasna axe alsonlowers damage, not just armor. It doesnt belong in the armor break category

I'll need exact numbers please.

Any suggestions on what to call this proc? Or category to put it in?

BeardedBear
10-15-2010, 09:21 AM
Appears the Vibra Battlsword, used with Hellscream will result in "Execute", which lowers dps and damage. If I can get some exact numbers on this, that would be great.

NinjaStar
10-15-2010, 09:27 AM
Speak to Malakath or Royce in game. They did the testing. From what I recall, Malakath told me that his target in PVP had his DPS in the 190s and he dropped it to 93 and he was able to drop his damage by 20. Last only a few seconds. Its not a proc btw its a self combo. The wep has no proc which is the unusual part about it.

SpeedWeed
10-15-2010, 09:32 PM
would be nice to know if the - armor debuffs stack.

jonboy
10-29-2010, 01:21 AM
Hey, I've recently acquitted a sunblessed scimitar and have seen a soul leech proc, but I also saw a facemelt proc, but I was next to a Mage that I think had a keepers staff, dies the keepers staff have a proc of face melt?

chriscw97
10-29-2010, 02:15 AM
I believe the pumpkin shooters have a new proc which i exploding proc. I think it might do damage over time....
Not so sure though

Physiologic
02-14-2011, 01:41 PM
Heres a nice healthy bump for a useful topic.

I find that a lot of players Dont know what proc even means, an explanation would be nice in op. Also, can you list pinks that carry each procs as well?

BeardedBear
02-14-2011, 02:28 PM
I did list the pinks that proc, at least up to AO3. Some items proc, not matter what rarity they are, like axes and daggers for example.

Physiologic
02-14-2011, 02:30 PM
Oh my bad, was looking at this list from my phone and was perusing the list and the posts really quickly.m Are you going to add new weaps as well?

BeardedBear
02-14-2011, 02:36 PM
I am, but unfortunately most of the BS procs will have to come from you guys until I lvl up my characters and get these new items. I've been taking my sweet old time.

JemNI
02-24-2011, 02:04 PM
I searched this thread and don't see anything for Storm weapons. I don't know the details, but I'm positive my storm wand would proc lightning.

and do mojo weapons proc anything?

WhoIsThis
02-24-2011, 07:23 PM
Known procs from Sewers:

Mage weapons:
- Gemshard wands have a burn proc (increases damage with freeze weapons)
- Gemstone wands have a weakness proc

Archer weapons:
- Recurve bow is believed to have a hit% proc that lowers the targets chances of hitting you

Djinn80
03-01-2011, 11:09 AM
Late reply - the Lighten wands (lvl 17-19 at least) don't actually proc lighten either. I was hoping a bird could do nature strike with root + stormstrike wand but that was a fail.

Phoenixking
03-01-2011, 10:44 PM
Theres also execute or something that is on hax and vibra

BeardedBear
03-02-2011, 08:41 AM
I'll try to get this updated today. I've put this thread on the back burner for a while.

BeardedBear
03-02-2011, 09:10 AM
Anyone have anything to add on new BS procs? They must be proven and work in every level.

Also, I'd like to put nightmare and weakness in two separate categories. Can someone provide the definition of both and which belong to what. I'm more of a dex/str kind of guy.

Thanks for any additions.

Physiologic
03-02-2011, 01:00 PM
Proc "blinding shot" to Sunblessed Bow and all the BS recurve bows

WhoIsThis
03-02-2011, 07:00 PM
Anyone have anything to add on new BS procs? They must be proven and work in every level.

Also, I'd like to put nightmare and weakness in two separate categories. Can someone provide the definition of both and which belong to what. I'm more of a dex/str kind of guy.

Thanks for any additions.

Nightmare: Debuffs the target armor
Weakness: Debuffs damage and hit percentage (weakness is an attack very similar to hell scream - in fact, it combos with hell scream)

I should mention that some dark staffs have both a nightmare and a weakness proc.

BeardedBear
03-03-2011, 09:05 AM
Thanks. Updated the list with a few more.

JemNI
03-09-2011, 12:07 PM
How do you test these procs? Do you have to go into PVP and coordinate with a "victim" who watches their stats? I'm still curious about the lightning proc and also on whatever the heck the frog wands and mojo wands do.

And how do you test for AoE? repeated running solo against mobs?

Another nice thing would be to note any visuals that let you know if a proc fires. I know some/all of them are random. In other words, they don't activate with every hit. Maybe you could indicate those that do, if any?

Moogerfooger
03-09-2011, 12:11 PM
Proc "blinding shot" to Sunblessed Bow and all the BS recurve bows

This also includes the Sewer King Scarab...doesn't have Recurve in the name, but does 'blinding shot' proc as well.

noneo
03-12-2011, 10:47 AM
It seems like there is some mixed information in the forums regarding procs. I just want to clear it up because I am looking at upgrading my gear.

Mysticaldream's Lvl 55 mage gear thread states that:
lvl 55 Gem Shard Wand - [Fire Proc]
lvl 55 Gemstone Wand - [Nightmare Proc]
lvl 55 Gem Blast Staff - [AOE Proc] [Fire Proc]

First off. What are the aspects of the AOE proc? I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere on the forums. I know people talk about fire doing either constant damage, or producing AOE, but what exactly does the AOE do? (i.e. how much damage, etc.)

Next, Mystic notes the Nightmare proc being associated to the Gemstone Wand. On your list Bearded, it says that only SOME dark STAFFS produce the Nightmare proc. And that the Weakness Proc is performed by Dark Wands (which is what the Gemstone wand is). Can anyone explain which option is correct?

Also, does anyone have any solid information on the Fire, Nightmare, AOE, or Weakness procs?

EDIT: What we currently know/speculate:
Fire proc, gives added damage to the targeted enemy, might also have break armor
some fire staffs have aoe properties
There's also a burn proc for some fire weapons

Fire - Fire element attack, causes continual damage and/or AOE damage
All fire themed staffs
Flaming Crossbow
Fiery Moon Axe

dark weapons (darkbolt/things with dark auras) have a lv1 nightmare giving proc
Darkbolt Blaster = Nightmare proc
dark staffs proc nightmare and weakness while dark wands only proc weakness.
Darkblade - Same effect as nightmare, but only rank 1 nightmare. Dropped armor 10 points.
(Nightmare skill dropped armor as expected, 50 points at 5 SP, and did stack with the darkblade nightmare proc (combining for -60 armor).)

Nightmare - Lowers target's armor
Some Dark Staffs <--- need more info

Weakness - Lowers target's damage and hit%
Dark Wands
Dark Staffs
Dark Block Hammer of the Bear (plat store)
Dark Blades (plat store)
Rose Wand (Valentine holiday item)

Physiologic
03-12-2011, 01:30 PM
This list was created quite some time ago, but recently resurfaced because it's a useful guide. As a result, Bearded does not have every single new info on items available. The list just has to be edited/refined, as new equips can certainly create exceptions to old rules. And I believe AoE proc means splash damage.

noneo
03-13-2011, 12:46 PM
Ya I know AOE is splash damage, but exactly how much does it produce? I'm not sure if anyone has any definite numbers, but that would REALLY help my goal to finding the best build for my Int Mage which I will be sharing with everyone shortly :)

Physiologic
03-13-2011, 02:56 PM
Royce would know best about exact numbers :p

WhoIsThis
03-20-2011, 11:27 AM
First off. What are the aspects of the AOE proc? I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere on the forums. I know people talk about fire doing either constant damage, or producing AOE, but what exactly does the AOE do? (i.e. how much damage, etc.)

Next, Mystic notes the Nightmare proc being associated to the Gemstone Wand. On your list Bearded, it says that only SOME dark STAFFS produce the Nightmare proc. And that the Weakness Proc is performed by Dark Wands (which is what the Gemstone wand is). Can anyone explain which option is correct?

Also, does anyone have any solid information on the Fire, Nightmare, AOE, or Weakness procs?

AOE procs do exactly that - they damage the targets around them. Buy a keeper's staff of the cosmos (cheap now) or use a gem blast staff and see for yourself.

The fire proc adds a bit of burn damage to the target. For best results, cast frostbite on the target and you'll get a damage bonus.

A weakness proc is similar to weakness - lowers enemy damage and hit %. However, this does not stack. Same with nightmare procs - they lower enemy armor and dodge %.

Darkbolt wands generally proc weakness. Darkbolt staffs often proc both weakness AND nightmare.

BeardedBear
03-20-2011, 06:45 PM
Hey guys, looks like all this info was copied to the recent Wiki that was made. Feel free to update it.

http://pocketlegends.wikia.com/wiki/Procs

Physiologic
03-20-2011, 07:55 PM
Hey guys, looks like all this info was copied to the recent Wiki that was made. Feel free to update it.

http://pocketlegends.wikia.com/wiki/Procs

I really actually prefer threads here. Anyone can edit info on that and falsify information. At least with the threads, if you disseminate false information, we know only the OP is responsible :D

Arterra
03-20-2011, 08:03 PM
i actually think 2h swords have a small stun chance... ive seen it with my str bird.

first post. 2h swords do have stun, cant remember if bearded is gone, but would help.

I really actually prefer threads here. Anyone can edit info on that and falsify information. At least with the threads, if you disseminate false information, we know only the OP is responsible :D

as the famous example, the old sticky'd wiki had become infested with crotch references.

Ellyidol
03-20-2011, 08:15 PM
Royal Sewer Battle Hammer :

Stun
Freeze
Break Armour (small one, just -4 in PvP)

BeardedBear
03-21-2011, 07:26 AM
Ok, ok, I'll keep this updated!

Do all 2h swords stun? I thought it was just battleswords?

edit: I agree with Noneo, we could all use a more clear picture of what items proc nightmare and weakness or both. That's kind of a grey area for me.

I'm down for some testing tonight if anyone wants to be a guinea pig. Squeal you pig!

Vivi
05-19-2011, 10:16 AM
I've noticed on my dex bear when I was using mystery bow that focus level 5 triggered once in a while (+25 crit and hit) Hope that it helps

Phoenixking
07-10-2011, 04:54 PM
i actually think 2h swords have a small stun chance... ive seen it with my str bird.edit: flaming swords have firelance has (small) armor debufffreeze also in wands, staffs (i think there are more than just those themed ice stuff like the sunkiller)according to testing by royce, plasma and shock lance have no lightning proc :/The balefort castle mercenaries 2h sword always stun me most of the time actually like 2/20 times

martin.montera1
07-31-2011, 05:10 AM
lol thats y I can make shattered combo.

Coltona
08-10-2011, 10:00 PM
Ok on my 55 dex bear I realized something weird. All the crossbows I use (haven't tried it on recurves yet) on auto attack have the ice proc exploding on the enemy it hits, but doesn't seem to freeze like a normal ice weapon, I'm not sure but it might only do it when I use rage for extra damage and crit. Anyone else see this?

Ellyidol
08-11-2011, 01:02 AM
Ok on my 55 dex bear I realized something weird. All the crossbows I use (haven't tried it on recurves yet) on auto attack have the ice proc exploding on the enemy it hits, but doesn't seem to freeze like a normal ice weapon, I'm not sure but it might only do it when I use rage for extra damage and crit. Anyone else see this?

If you notice it on the slime mobs (BS 3 and 4), any bow does them I believe. Something to do with the mobs, like why my Hell Scream has the freeze proc on them too.

Coltona
08-11-2011, 09:05 AM
If you notice it on the slime mobs (BS 3 and 4), any bow does them I believe. Something to do with the mobs, like why my Hell Scream has the freeze proc on them too.

Mmm i dint think my scream does it, but with rage it happens to any BS enemy, except bosses and mini-bosses. Lol this is weird.

---
- Sent from my itouch using Tapatalk

CATterrain
12-16-2011, 04:20 PM
Long time lurker (my first post after 300+/- page views) ... frustrated with new 55+ gear and lack of Execute like the Hate Set on my 56 Bear (Osodex).
Any of the new stuff (56 and up) have weapon procs? Please update this thread or point me to its better. Thank you,

Swimmingstar
12-16-2011, 09:59 PM
Yes, they do.

Elyseon
12-19-2011, 10:44 PM
Orlok Sword has some proc, weakness or nightmare maybe

LookBehindMe
01-17-2012, 09:09 AM
Do we know what the proc is for the alien blaster of Horus is?

Armadon
02-07-2012, 12:31 AM
I've use the Apep Sunkiller Staff of Thoth and used for a long time and didn't see any Super Freeze weapon combo effect at all. Is anyone know the reason?

Thank-you very much!

Mageprodigy
02-18-2012, 07:53 PM
I made a guide about weapon procs+1 spell combo's
Also you can make mega combo's with only 2 people!
Check out the guide! Link in my signature

CATterrain
04-25-2012, 01:45 PM
Yes, they do. What, the "green spear" ... woo-hoo. Pales in comparison to the pink Copper Head Spear/set at 35, the Hax/set & CyberSword/set at 50 etc. If there are more post 55 weapons with procs, please update this OP, or point me to its better/successor. Tks. in Adv.