PDA

View Full Version : I can't find an elite Nordr pug with a tank :(

Lady_Pebbles
05-10-2013, 10:37 PM
9 times out of 10 I can't find an Elite Nordr PuG with a Tank that actually stays before the run starts. I see more Rogues and Mages but hardly any Tanks (which leads them to leave also and try again constantly). It takes a while for the rooms to fill up. Plus most guild runs usually don't have room for me so Im stuck in PuGs. Especially when I hardly play the game lately due to it being so time consuming & I aint got a money tree out back to spend hella plat on elixirs nor access to the new dungeon. (-.-)

What irks me the most tho... is that the free klaas & shazbot elixirs don't last long enough because by the time I find a freaken PuG that is full and ready to go, the freaken elixir wears off way before getting to the bosses. (-.-#) I would actually play more and even PAY more if this game brought back the casual aspect. Would help if the freaken elixirs lasted long enough to be effective.

Its becoming a waste of time even trying... I don't know what else to do... Cuz I don't want to quit the game but it might have to come down to that. So frustrating & disappointing after spending moola on it.

wowdah
05-10-2013, 10:46 PM
Yep... Please make the lixes from klaas and shaz not count down ty

ShadowGunX
05-11-2013, 12:33 AM
i quit al temporarily as its not worth to play atm for me only :-P due to many common reasons tht i dnt want to describe as m tired of it :-|

inkredible
05-11-2013, 12:47 AM
add me

when u catch me and need a tank

Inkredble

Alhuntrazeck
05-11-2013, 03:03 AM
Hell yes, so annoying when you get into a PuG and a player leaves halfway.

shadow90
05-11-2013, 03:17 AM
Some reasons why they leave:
1) The party is too noob
2) The player is impatient

Lalarie
05-11-2013, 09:55 AM
Some reasons why they leave:
1) The party is too noob
2) The player is impatient

Or they lag out
Or the player rage leaves cause they won't give him money for pots (no joke this happens a lot)

chitgoks
05-11-2013, 09:59 AM
3) they only care about mobs to level up. nordr map has more xp now

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Wowsome
05-11-2013, 10:04 AM
/partyinv wowsome :)

I agree that the casual fun part is gone. I either go to alts or do some random stuff if I don't get a good party going in the first few minutes. My in-game activity has decreased steadily starting from last season, and I can say the same for many of my RL friends.

Lady_Pebbles
05-11-2013, 11:23 AM
They took the casual aspect and made people pay plat for it lol.

Thanks Inkredible & Wowsome.

Slashiroth
05-11-2013, 11:59 AM
that's why all I do is 20-30mins of PvP a day or less and play eternity warriors 2 instead, game isnt fun anymore.

Kraze
05-11-2013, 12:06 PM
Eh tanks are nice I guess but if played correctly you don't have to have one. Ive finished every map without a tank except the last one (i have no desire to run that map ever again). And I know what guild you are in and I know for a fact if we have an odd number of people on we do a fairly good job of rotating the party if someone is looking for a group. On multiple occasions I've let someone take my spot because they were looking to run.

Asahetek
05-11-2013, 11:04 PM
Running elites lately has been extremely frustrating lately especially in pub runs, party members quit halfway or just before the boss and i've ran with some horrible tanks.

One run a couple of days ago in elite mount spyr one of the tanks just sat there while the rest of the party was fighting the boss and they ended up getting the best loot -_-

Also for me it hasn't been very rewarding for while and caused me to take a short break.

Metztli
05-11-2013, 11:36 PM
9 times out of 10 I can't find an Elite Nordr PuG with a Tank that actually stays before the run starts. I see more Rogues and Mages but hardly any Tanks (which leads them to leave also and try again constantly). It takes a while for the rooms to fill up. Plus most guild runs usually don't have room for me so Im stuck in PuGs. Especially when I hardly play the game lately due to it being so time consuming & I aint got a money tree out back to spend hella plat on elixirs nor access to the new dungeon. (-.-)

Sorry to hear that. One of the best runs I had was with two mages and one rogue. Unfortunately I lagged out -- which makes how well they did even more amazing. Two mages and one rogue doing great with a handicapped member. Nothing beats time shift freezing everything on Mont Spyr. I try to avoid the bad groups too by asking beforehand if everyone has completed the Elite map or not before.

What irks me the most tho... is that the free klaas & shazbot elixirs don't last long enough because by the time I find a freaken PuG that is full and ready to go, the freaken elixir wears off way before getting to the bosses. (-.-#) I would actually play more and even PAY more if this game brought back the casual aspect. Would help if the freaken elixirs lasted long enough to be effective.

Maybe one way to not let the free elixirs run out is to find your PUG group, form a group, ask them for am 10 seconds to get your potions and rejoin. :)

Lady_Pebbles
05-12-2013, 09:19 PM
Glad Im not the only onw experiencing this cuz then they really wouldn't care to do something about it... lol

Lady_Pebbles
05-14-2013, 02:23 AM
Today I got some plat via w3i and decided to test out the plat elixirs vs the free klaas/shazbot elixirs. Turns out, the free luck elixir from the NPCs don't reroll like the one sold for 2 plat. In fact, the free reroll elixir I got from klaas didn't reroll at all. Also, they both expire way too quickly the difference is, the 2 plat one can be bought in the middle of the runs so they actually have a chance to reroll.

This. Is. Ridiculous. -.-

Cremated
05-14-2013, 02:26 AM
Lol

Wowsome
05-14-2013, 02:44 AM
Today I got some plat via w3i and decided to test out the plat elixirs vs the free klaas/shazbot elixirs. Turns out, the free luck elixir from the NPCs don't reroll like the one sold for 2 plat. In fact, the free reroll elixir I got from klaas didn't reroll at all. Also, they both expire way too quickly the difference is, the 2 plat one can be bought in the middle of the runs so they actually have a chance to reroll.

Actually I have observed the exact opposite in the past - the free elixir re-rolled more often and gave better loot than the bought one. But, we can not draw any conclusions from either this or that.

The only difference we know for sure is - the ones bought with plat don't count down in towns, while the free ones do.

About the free ones expiring too quickly, you can try talking to the allies after forming a good party.

Rare
05-14-2013, 06:04 AM

What's ridiculous about it? You mean the reroll part? I think it's just coincidence. I've seen both sides.

wvhills
05-14-2013, 08:32 AM
Eh tanks are nice I guess but if played correctly you don't have to have one. Ive finished every map without a tank except the last one (i have no desire to run that map ever again). And I know what guild you are in and I know for a fact if we have an odd number of people on we do a fairly good job of rotating the party if someone is looking for a group. On multiple occasions I've let someone take my spot because they were looking to run.

yeah, kraze is tank mage. U don't need a warrior with kraze. I speced my mage as a tank mage too but idk if i have good enough gears for elite tho but I'm willing to give it a try. I'm on my rogue mostly but send me a tell and i can switch to mage if you need one.

P.S. I don't have heal so buy pots!

Rare
05-14-2013, 08:53 AM

noob

beeckazoid
05-14-2013, 09:03 AM
Hi, i'm german so i can barely understand, what youre talking bout.. In fakt i got the same prob.. Standing on elite oltgar or mount spyr just to wait really s**... Sometimes im standing 10minutes or more...

Im lvl31 full taunting tank :) send fr to me ^^ i join if a spots free ;)

I waste 500pots sometimes to get noobish ppl thru elite maps.. Its annoying, really and "1350for 100pots..3ppl, 400g each..is that too much?!" They drop eli go wa's n dont evn thank tank :( its hard for us tanks to get a nice pt without quitters, just cuz it lasts too long.. Sure i'm no dmg.dealer, but taunting all is quite enough for rog n sorc ^^

The elixiers...
I get one from klaas and its nit even rerolling the whole time... Shazbot rerolls good and the one i bought with plat... Rerolls always at norm mobs never at bosses.. I walked among them with loot for 1hour... NOT EVEN REROLLED !!!!

Thx, and add me for pretty good tank :))

Kraze
05-14-2013, 09:10 AM

yeah, kraze is tank mage. U don't need a warrior with kraze. I speced my mage as a tank mage too but idk if i have good enough gears for elite tho but I'm willing to give it a try. I'm on my rogue mostly but send me a tell and i can switch to mage if you need one.

There ya go tank mage without heal we are the new scatterbears! You hear that? It's sound of the sorcerer rebellion. No longer will little blue bunny/gargoyle/smurf hybrids be treated like a mana fountain. Oh I have a dream one day warriors won't dine and quit the map because they refuse to use pots. I will climb to the top of mount spyr and scream "free at last free at last!"

beeckazoid
05-14-2013, 09:32 AM
Oh my god xD i am tank.. And i hate all tanks crying for "manaa!!" -.-"" hello?! 360gold for 50mana pots.. I want mages in my party without heal, it taunts, so mages die fast xD shield is much better, keeps dmg safe and mages alive :)

wvhills
05-14-2013, 09:37 AM
There ya go tank mage without heal we are the new scatterbears! You hear that? It's sound of the sorcerer rebellion. No longer will little blue bunny/gargoyle/smurf hybrids be treated like a mana fountain. Oh I have a dream one day warriors won't dine and quit the map because they refuse to use pots. I will climb to the top of mount spyr and scream "free at last free at last!"

well, when u use gale u position urself so that they are all knocked down against the side of the maps and arent scattered. I run into the middle and then gale to blow them everywhere then use my push proc rifle to scatter the ones I missed. :) I'm pro scattermage. I feel a guide coming on..

Rare
05-14-2013, 09:49 AM
well, when u use gale u position urself so that they are all knocked down against the side of the maps and arent scattered. I run into the middle and then gale to blow them everywhere then use my push proc rifle to scatter the ones I missed. :) I'm pro scattermage. I feel a guide coming on..

Gale is also awesome for blowing those mobs off those pesky ice patches

beeckazoid
05-14-2013, 10:01 AM
... Thats youre party without tank... But with tank your gale is the worst :x cant mob, all enemies are evrywhere.. Good for fix.party, but thats all...

Lady_Pebbles
05-14-2013, 10:32 AM
Now they change the title of this thread for some reason. -.- Hell, its not just about the tanks. Smh.

Anyway, the elixirs seem to be bugged then cuz thats just nuts! Also, forming a party before getting one of gifts from klaas and shazbot really makes no sense to me. Especially when you don't know for sure if you're getting an elixir or not. The fact that sometimes they don't reroll at all is really strange & shouldn't happen. o_O

beeckazoid
05-14-2013, 11:01 AM
Now they change the title of this thread for some reason. -.- Hell, its not just about the tanks. Smh.

Anyway, the elixirs seem to be bugged then cuz thats just nuts! Also, forming a party before getting one of gifts from klaas and shazbot really makes no sense to me. Especially when you don't know for sure if you're getting an elixir or not. The fact that sometimes they don't reroll at all is really strange & shouldn't happen. o_O

As i said ^^
The luck elixiers are defenetly buggy...
I bought one at the end of elite oltgar.. It rerolled and i got lvl31 entombed of fatality.. My friend, without lootelix, got entombed of warfare in the same run :x after that it didnt reroll for 44minutes x.x

I will write down, all drops evry day and see if theres a system.. Example: we germans are more lucky, if we farm n open chests at night.. Dont know why o.o and there are 2days in a week, where i ALWAYS drop chests, eggs n pinks from bosses, no normal, rare or epic loot...
But i cant proof :(

Rare
05-14-2013, 11:23 AM

For me, the free elixir is just a bonus. I'm going to run anyway. So forming a party first works fine for me.

Zanpakuto
05-14-2013, 11:28 AM
Like I said, I used to do SS in the last expansion. Now I mostly do level 7 pvp with twink gear! Soon the only people still playing this game will be the rich people playing today! Game just sucks now that Pugs can't be relied upon.

beeckazoid
05-14-2013, 11:56 AM
Like I said, I used to do SS in the last expansion. Now I mostly do level 7 pvp with twink gear! Soon the only people still playing this game will be the rich people playing today! Game just sucks now that Pugs can't be relied upon.

Rich stay rich and get richer.. Poor stay poor, with no chance of getting money.. Except someone forgets a number in cs -.-"

Kraze
05-14-2013, 12:22 PM

This guide must be written "how to scatter mobs and make tanks rage quit" in all seriousness gale and fire can make for insane cc when done correctly.

Wowsome
05-14-2013, 12:56 PM
For me, the free elixir is just a bonus. I'm going to run anyway. So forming a party first works fine for me.

Exactly.

This guide must be written "how to scatter mobs and make tanks rage quit" in all seriousness gale and fire can make for insane cc when done correctly.

Gotta level my mage and try these things! Please write a guide :).

Lady_Pebbles
05-14-2013, 01:56 PM
Still, I rather run PuGs cuz its faster to form a party. Especially when I have an elixir.

psychoscream
05-14-2013, 02:20 PM
pebbles,
add me in the game my ign is the same as my forum name invite me for elite anytime i will always come , im a lev 31 tank , a hell of a great tank , anyway im not gonna be online in the next 10 days , but after that im gonna be 24\7 online , whats ur ign ?