PDA

View Full Version : lol botter..

Hook
05-11-2013, 12:37 AM
The infamous botter "Uesab" is at it again. Locked at lost valley lol. Joined a dragon nest game.. and noticed! Anyway evr
Everyone whos on now.. report.

D-:
05-11-2013, 12:45 AM
Damn... You caught me.

DocDoBig
05-11-2013, 01:58 AM
No offense,
but I think you didn't listen carefully to Sam in your last thread,
just use the report button in-game if you see or think someone is using a bot and STS will most likely take a look into it.
Personally I could name many botters, just if you take a look at locked Plasma Pyramid runs or simply on the leaderboards.
Again I didn't want to offend you, just to inform you to not make it public.

The Happiness
05-11-2013, 02:53 AM
No offense,
just use the report button in-game if you see or think someone is using a bot and STS will most likely take a look into it.
Personally I could name many botters, just if you take a look at locked Plasma Pyramid runs or simply on the leaderboards.

But why is he still playing? I reported him over a week ago. Others must have reported him too because I've seen his name in several posts. We are told by devs to report ...which we do...and nothing appears to happen. This is getting ridiculous! People will stop using the report button if they feel it is falling on deaf ears.

DocDoBig
05-11-2013, 03:41 AM
But why is he still playing? I reported him over a week ago. Others must have reported him too because I've seen his name in several posts. We are told by devs to report ...which we do...and nothing appears to happen. This is getting ridiculous! People will stop using the report button if they feel it is falling on deaf ears.

I can't assure that the Devs will look into this,
after reading that the bot is still playing I agree with you that the Devs should be informed via the the forums not necessarily in the form of threads but maybe in PM's.

Suentous PO
05-11-2013, 09:40 AM
I've been reporting him back before his name ever showed up in a thread.
He's still here?!?!?!!!-.-
I'm goin hunting with my esb.

CrimsonTider
05-11-2013, 10:22 AM
If you can join a botters game, why not just follow and enjoy the free xp? I mean, if a programmer has figured out a way to solo Blacksmoke to level toons/gain kills, just use them for free leveling.

Spyce
05-11-2013, 10:24 AM
If you can join a botters game, why not just follow and enjoy the free xp? I mean, if a programmer has figured out a way to solo Blacksmoke to level toons/gain kills, just use them for free leveling.

Leecher gonna leech.

CrimsonTider
05-11-2013, 10:28 AM
Leecher gonna leech.

Was that a fail joke?

Roberto077
05-11-2013, 10:51 AM
Was that a fail joke?

I believe so.

Xbuddyjosh
05-11-2013, 10:53 AM
Yes. Indeed it was.

Hook
05-11-2013, 12:10 PM

Locked map.

Zeus
05-11-2013, 12:16 PM
I'll thank them for causing my ESB prices to rise because people are using them for bot hunting. ;)

Deathofan
05-11-2013, 12:30 PM
I'll thank them for causing my ESB prices to rise because people are using them for bot hunting. ;)

woah, ur esb eez no match 4 ma torch ;)

Sryyoulose
05-11-2013, 12:37 PM
Just because they lock a match doesn't mean they bot, I once soloed plasma for over an hour straight...

DocDoBig
05-11-2013, 01:25 PM
Just because they lock a match doesn't mean they bot, I once soloed plasma for over an hour straight...

But I'm sure that you didn't walk the same route over and over again. ;)

Delphina
05-11-2013, 01:27 PM
No offense,

Thread closed.